剧集 | 嗜血法医:源罪(2024) | 导航列表
You don't know?
我寻思着 既然我们都有对象了
I was hoping, now that we're both seeing people,
我们可以来次四人约会了
we could all go on a double date.
四人约会
Double date.
四人…四…四人约会
Dubba-dubba-dubba date.
德克斯和黛比四人约会
Dex and Deb do a dubba date.
德克斯 我是想告诉你我有男朋友了
Dexter, I'm trying to tell you that I'm seeing someone.
他叫吉奥 我们感情很好
His name is Gio, and things are going well.
真不错
Oh, cool.
老爸知道吗 - 当然不知道
Does Dad know? - Hell no.
吉奥有点痞
Gio's kind of a bad boy.
但是好的那种痞
But like a good bad boy.
哈利肯定讨厌他
Harry would hate him,
还有妈妈…
and Mom...
你觉得明天爸爸会有什么打算吗
Do you think Dad will want to do anything tomorrow?
我们还有巧克力吗
Do we have any more chocolate?
德克斯 专心点
Dex, focus.
我很专心
I am focused.
我们从没谈过妈妈
We never talk about Mom.
明天就满一年了 自从她…
And tomorrow it'll be one year since she...
对不起 我们来谈谈妈妈
I-I'm sorry, uh, let's-let's talk Mom.
你最想念她什么
What do you miss most about her?
每当我不开心或心烦意乱的时候
Whenever I was having a bad day or couldn't settle down,
她会把我头发别到耳后
she'd do that thing to my hair where she'd tuck it behind my ear.
这样吗
Oh, yeah. This?
就是那样
That's the one.
每次都能让我平静下来
It always calmed me down.
你觉得她会以我们为豪吗
Do you think she'd be proud of us?
老实说吗
Honestly?
我不知道
I don't know.
我当了她的珍珠项链 - 我是个可怕的人
I pawned her pearl necklace. - I'm a terrible person.
什么
What?
你可是金童 你可以在草地上拉屎
You're the golden child. You could shit in the grass
爸爸会说那是肥料
and Dad would call it fertilizer.
说不好
I don't know.
我这次真的闯祸了
I really messed something up this time.
我不知道自己还能不能挽回
I'm not sure I can come back from it.
你干了什么
What'd you do?
得了吧 你又没有杀人
Come on, it's not like you killed anyone.
什么
What?
如果我杀了呢
What if I did?
杀了人
Kill someone.
假设
Hypothetically?
你真是嗨到不行了
You are so high.
昨晚过后你怎么还能吃这么多
How can you eat all of that after last night?
昨晚是昨晚 这是早餐
That was then, this is breakfast.
我很开心
I had fun.
我大概也一样
I probably did, too.
你说了好多疯狂的东西
You said so many crazy things.
比如什么
Like what?
你真的不记得了
You seriously don't remember?
披萨的形状
About pizza shapes?
哦 那个啊
Oh, that. Yeah.
挺疯狂的 - 什么疯狂
Crazy. - What's crazy?
没什么 只是在回顾昨晚的兄妹时光
Nothing. Just recapping our night of sibling bonding.
呃 我们…
Well, we, uh...
好吧 我们都知道今天是什么日子
Well, we all know what day it is.
真希望我知道说些什么
I wish I knew what to say.
多丽丝…你们妈妈…她…
Doris... Mom... she, uh...
…她更擅长这类事情
...she was better at this sort of stuff.
我知道我们每天都想她
I know we miss her every day.
看着你们俩 我就能看到她的影子
I see glimmers of her when I look at the two of you.
德克斯和我昨天说到
Dex and I were talking yesterday
今天要为她做点事
about doing something for her.
也许我们晚点可以去她坟前看看
Maybe we could all stop by her grave later?
我要出席李维·里德的审判
Well, I've got the Levi Reed trial.
我不知道什么时候能结束 不过…
I don't know when that's gonna finish, but--
这可是妈妈
It's Mom.
对 当然了
No, of course, absolutely.
我会想办法的
I'm gonna figure it out, I just, uh...
我们五点在家里见怎么样
Well, how about we meet back here at the house at five?
谢了 老爸 五点很好
Thanks, Dad, five is great.
好吗
Good?
我上学要迟到了 晚点见
I'm late for school. I'll see you both later.
戴上
Put that on.
你今天要去上班
You're going to work today.
快啊 加油
Come on, pick it up.
嗨 老大 我错过了什么
Hi, boss. What did I miss?
第一条规则是什么
What's the number one rule?
不要被抓
Don't get caught.
比赛期间禁止交谈
No talking during the races.
抱歉
Sorry.
我情绪有点激动
I get a little carried away.
但我想我的宝贝姜薄脆会赢得比赛
But I think my boy Ginger Snap's gonna take the whole thing.
他最好能赢 因为我在他身上压了很多钱
And he better because I have a lot of money riding on him.
…海厄利亚公园大沼泽地残障区…
...in the Hialeah Park Everglades Handicap...
哦 有邮件
Oh. Mail.
这个给你的 克拉克
Ah. Got one for you, Clark.
看起来是抢劫案的官方文件
Looks like something official from Robbery.
嘿 - 晚点找你聊
Hey. - Catch up with you later.
嘿 怎么了 爸 - 你学会采指纹了吗
Hey, what's up, Dad? - You learn to fingerprint yet?
塔尼娅教我了 - 很好
Uh, Tanya showed me. - Oh, good.
跟我来
Come with me.
你想让我给那家伙采指纹吗
You want me to fingerprint that guy?
撞死疯狗的人
The guy who ran over Mad-Dog?
你说没人看到你 对吧
Well, you said nobody saw you, right?
是的
Right.
那好 去工作吧
Good. Well, get to work.
在此之间 你和莫雷蒂先生
Did you have any other interactions
有过任何交流吗
with Mr. Moretti prior to this incident?
没有
No.
完全没有
Not at all.
嗨
Hi.
我来给你采指纹
I'm here to get your fingerprints.
我被逮捕了吗
Am I being arrested right now?
这些指纹只是用来排除你的
These are just elimination prints
因为你接触过尸体
because you touched the body.
等会 我不能碰他吗
Wait, was I not supposed to do that?
等一下… - 没事的
Uh, wait... - It's okay.
你没有被逮捕
You're not being arrested.
我们只是需要你的指纹来排除你的嫌疑
Uh, we just need your prints on file so we can rule you out.
好吧
Okay.
莫雷蒂先生在追别人吗
Was Mr. Moretti chasing anyone?
没有
Uh, no.
别人在追他吗
Was anyone chasing him?
没有
No.
路上或附近还有其他人吗
Was there anyone else on or near the road?
没有
No.
看来我安全了
Guess I was off the hook.
很抱歉给你添麻烦了
I'm sorry for your troubles.
你还能想起昨晚是有什么事
Is there anything that you can remember about last night
我应该知道的吗
that I should know?
我说过了 他就那么…
Like I said, he just...
跑到马路中♥央♥
he ran in the middle of the street.
几秒后 我撞到了他
A second later, I hit him.
我本来可以…我试着…
I, I-I-I could have... I-I-I tried... I...
你还记得他的长相吗
Can you remember anything about his appearance?
他的表情
His expression?
你在开玩笑吗 我怎么可能不记得
Are you kidding me? That is all I see.
他看到我时脸上的表情 那种恐惧
His face when he saw me. The-the terror.
我永远忘不了他脸上的表情
剧集 | 嗜血法医:源罪(2024) | 导航列表