剧集 | 嗜血法医:源罪(2024) | 导航列表
如果你听到了抽泣声 尖叫声
so if there is a whimper, a scream,
警犬嗅到了气味
a K-9 indicating a scent,
就足够了
that's good enough.
听清楚了吗 - 是 队长
You understand me? - Yes, Captain, sir.
好了 解散 开始工作吧
All right, dismissed. Let's get it done.
我们不可能在这么多集装箱里找到他们的
No fucking way we're gonna find them in all this.
嘿 我们会找到他们的
Hey, we're gonna find them.
继续找 去啊
You keep looking. Go!
快 继续找
Go on, keep looking!
我绝不会放弃的
Not gonna give up.
我会找到你的
Gonna find you.
我无法想象现在他有多难受
I can't even imagine what he's going through right now.
斯宾塞骗了所有人
Spencer had everyone fooled,
但骗不了我
but not me.
对他而言 痛苦就是快乐
For him, pain was pleasure,
两者之间的差别微乎其微
the difference between the two razor-thin.
斯宾塞是我遇到的第一个儿童杀手
Spencer was my first child killer,
真正的邪恶化身
true evil incarnate.
我知道他一定还活着
He's still alive, I know it.
你得找到他 - 是
You just have to find him. - Yes.
找到他
Find him.
我们不能让鲍比白白牺牲
We can't let Bobby's sacrifice be in vain.
他一定希望所有人都行动起来
He would want all of us out there right now
严厉打击贩毒集团 直到找到我儿子
shaking the goddamn cartel tree until we find my son.
我们儿子
Our son.
在那一刻 我也强烈地想知道
In that moment, I, too, had an intense need
尼基到底怎么样了
to find out what had happened to Nicky.
而这个答案只有一个人知道
And there was only one person who knew.
斯宾塞的单身公♥寓♥
Spencer's bachelor pad.
有那么一瞬间 我以为自己走错房♥间了
For a minute I thought I'd walked into the wrong apartment.
这个地方没有一点警♥察♥局队长的样子
The place didn't look like the home of a police captain.
但对一个刚离婚的丈夫来说 确实是个合适的落脚点
But it did work as a crash pad for a recently divorced husband.
儿童冷餐拼盘
Children's charcuterie.
真是个新鲜玩意
What a concept.
莎士比亚说的没错
Shakespeare was right.
一个人可以满面欢笑 骨子里却是杀人的奸贼
You can smile and smile and all the while still be a villain.
谢谢你送我回家
Thank you for the ride home.
天哪 我都连续20个小时没合眼了
God, I've been up for 20 hours straight.
我眼睛都睁不开了
I'm bleary-eyed as hell.
最近这段时间确实很难熬
Well, you have had the shittiest of shitty days.
有时候我觉得哈利有点过于热心了
Sometimes I thought Harry was a little too kind.
是啊
Yeah.
我还是无法相信那些狗♥杂♥种♥会对我们开枪
I just still can't believe those sons of bitches opened fire on us.
嘿
Hey,
听着 我们找到了尼基的球衣
look, we found Nicky's jersey.
下一步我们就会找到尼基
Next, we're gonna find Nicky.
嗯 我要喝一杯
Yeah. I need a drink.
我这有一瓶格兰菲迪
I got a bottle of Glenfiddich around here somewhere.
真让人无法拒绝
I can't say no to that.
好
All right.
嗨
Oh, hi.
鲍比有消息了吗
Uh, any news about Bobby?
接下来的24小时至关重要
Uh, next 24 hours are critical.
嘿 谢谢你去比米尼岛接你妹妹
Hey, thanks for getting your sister out of Bimini.
应该的
Oh, not a problem.
开卡米拉的船好很好玩
It was fun to be out on Camilla's boat.
啊
Ah.
一块饼干号♥ 真不错
Slice of Pie. So good.
你们去追捕连环杀手进展如何
How goes your hunt for our serial killer?
我们认为有嫌疑的嫌疑人
Uh, the suspect we thought was good for it,
他几个星期前被杀害了
he was, uh, killed a few weeks ago.
和之前的案件有关吗
Well, is it connected?
你觉得凶手杀了四个人吗
Uh, you think the killer has four homicides under his belt?
老实说 我觉得这些案子没什么关系
Honestly, I don't think any of 'em are related.
凶手不是连环杀手
It's not a serial killer case.
我永远也忘不了我爸爸第一次
I'll never forget the first time
当着我的面撒谎
my father lied to my face.
哦
Oh.
嘿 那是我的
Uh, hey, that was mine.
在你开口之前
Before you say anything,
我甩了吉奥
I dumped Gio.
结束了
It's finito.
你可以禁足我一个月 是我自作自受
You can ground me for a month. I know I deserve it.
我只是很高兴你平安无事
I'm just glad you're safe.
但再也不许和比你大的人交往了 明白了吗
But no more dating older guys, ever, you understand?
感情是无法控制的 爸
The heart wants what the heart wants, Dad.
嗯 - 但我会尽力而为
Mm. - But I'll do my best.
在我们家里 我妹妹永远都是最坦诚的那个人
My sister was always the most honest person in the family.
我有些坏消息要告诉你 是关于你的教父
I do have to give you some bad news about your godfather.
鲍比 - 对
Bobby? - Yeah.
他中枪了 进了重症监护室
He's been shot, he's in the ICU,
他要在里面待一段时间
and he's gonna be there for a while.
我可以去看他吗 - 不能 在他情况好转之前
Can I see him? - No, they've restricted visitors
他们限制访客进入 - 天哪
until his condition improves. - Jesus Christ,
我肯定能做点什么
there's got to be something I can do.
迈阿密警局有献血活动
M-Miami Metro's having a blood drive.
没问题 在哪报名
Done. Where do I sign up?
不如你带你妹妹一起去上班吧
Why don't you bring your sister to work?
已经三天了
Been three days.
大家可能都觉得希望渺茫了
People are probably starting to feel like it's a lost cause.
去他们的
Well, fuck that.
嘿 我有发现
Hey, I got something!
这里
Over here.
好的
All right.
想都别想
Chinny-chin-chin.
嘿
Hey!
他们杀了所有人
They killed 'em all.
天哪…
Oh, my...
救命
Help.
嘿 嘿
Hey. Hey.
天哪
Hey. Oh, God.
好了 我抓住你了
Okay, I got you.
我抓住你了
I got you.
好了
All right.
爸
Dad!
爸爸 我知道是你
Dad, Dad, I know it's you.
求求你让我出去吧
Please let me out of here.
我做了什么
What did I do?
你为什么这样对我
Why did you do this?
你没做错什么
You didn't do anything wrong.
这一切很快就结束了
This will all be over soon.
不 爸爸 别走
No, Dad, don't go, please!
大家都爱鲍比 是吗
Everyone loves Bobby, huh?
你可以在这里报名
You can sign in over here.
如果你有需要 我就在附近
Uh, I'll be around if you need anything.
你不和我一起等吗
You're not gonna wait with me?
我得工作 时间很紧
Got work to do, deadlines,
晚点再来找你
but I'll give later.
克雷默 约翰森 你们下一个
Kramer, Johnson. You're next.
吉米死于冰镐击中后脑勺
Jimmy was killed with an ice pick to the back of his head.
他的衬衫后面鲜血淋漓
The back of his shirt was covered in blood.
这件球衣被脱下来时尼基还活着
Nicky was alive when this jersey was removed.
我的妈呀
Holy shit.
队伍也太长了
This line is bananas.
摩根 你上过医学院对吧
Morgan, you went to medical school, right?
没有 我上的是预科
Uh, nope, premed.
很好 你想不想去抽血
Great. Want to draw blood,
让队伍动起来
get that line moving?
不了 谢谢
Uh, no, thanks.
我不是在请求 而是命令
That wasn't an ask, that was an order,
剧集 | 嗜血法医:源罪(2024) | 导航列表