剧集 | 嗜血法医:源罪(2024) | 导航列表
你杀了我 他会饿死
You kill me, he'll die of starvation.
告诉我
Tell me.
你听到了 这是唯一的办法
You heard me. There's only one way to find out.
我♥操♥
Fuck.
想体会一下尼基和吉米的感受吗
Want to feel how Nicky and Jimmy felt?
我保证这一次绝对不会犹豫
I guarantee zero hesitation marks when I do it.
操♥你♥妈♥
Fuck you!
你儿子这样尖叫了吗
Did your son scream like that?
吉米·鲍威尔呢
Did Jimmy Powell?
和这么多连环杀手打过交道 那一刻我感到前所未有的沮丧
That moment was the worst case of serial killer blue balls I'd ever had.
我亲身体会到一个人在失去两品脱的血后
I've learned firsthand you can lose two pints of blood
仍能正常行动 但当你失去三品脱时
and still function, but when you get to three,
可能就会攸关到性命了
it's a little iffy, mortally speaking.
放了我
Let me go.
不 我要让你躺在这里 好好反省一下你干的好事
No. I'm gonna let you sit here and think about what you did.
等我回来的时候…
And when I get back...
你最好告诉我尼基在哪里
you better be more forthcoming about Nicky.
你要干什么
What are you, what are you doing?
你还记得你保证过我什么吗
You remember what you promised me?
对不…
I'm sor...
对不起
I'm sorry.
你…
You, uh...
…你需要帮助
...you needed help.
我需要的是我的家人
What I needed was my family.
我弟弟
My brother.
我…
I, I, uh...
我当时那样做
I did what I thought was best
对你和你弟弟最有利 布莱恩
for you and your brother, Brian.
不 不
No. No.
求你别杀了我
No. Please.
你答应过我
You promised me,
你不会分开我和德克斯特
you wouldn't separate me and Dexter.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry. I'm sorry.
但你没做到
But you did.
所以…现在…
So... now...
不
No!
不…
No...
…我要把你分开
...I'm gonna separate you.
救命啊 救命啊
Help me! Help me!
压制我内心的黑暗面
Tamping down my Dark Passenger's urges
实属不易
was never easy,
但为了拯救一个孩子的生命
but when a child's life was at stake,
值了
it felt... right.
出自莎士比亚的悲剧《哈姆雷特》第一幕第五场
亦翻译为“有人知道你抽烟吗”
剧集 | 嗜血法医:源罪(2024) | 导航列表