剧集 | 嗜血法医:源罪(2024) | 导航列表
欢迎进来 女士们 - 嘿
Welcome in, ladies! - Hey!
哇 - 女士们 过来
Wow. - Ladies, come over here.
真是太贴心了 谢谢 谢谢
That is beautiful. Oh, thank you, thank you.
请用吧
Please.
女士们准备好开始派对了吗
Are you ladies ready to party?
哇 丹妮
Wow, Dani.
呜呼 这种感觉就对了
Whoo! That's some pure shit!
太爽了
Oh, hell yeah.
当你朋友真不赖 摩根
Good looking out for your friends, Morgan.
你也想试试吗
You want to get in on this?
我早就试过了
Two steps ahead of you.
得走了…
Got to go...
…干掉那个垃圾
...take out the trash.
好 到你了
Okay, your turn.
德克斯
Dex!
要走了吗
Running off?
我都还没能好好地…
I didn't even get to thank you...
谢谢你
properly.
老天 你太他妈性感了
God, you are so fucking sexy.
怎么了
What?
天啊 我嘴里有奇多味吗
Oh, my God, do I have Cheeto breath?
没有
No.
没有 你的口气…没问题
No, your breath is... good.
只是我得去办点事
Uh, I just have to go run an errand.
很急
Now.
好的
Okay.
有人吗
Hello?
求你 我想…
Please, I wanted--
就剩一个学期了
Sólo un semestre más.
坚持下去
Sigue adelante.
拿到护士执照
Obtenga su licencia de enfermería.
不是为了你的宝宝
No para tu bebé
而是为了你
sino para ti.
一个小时内我会给你庇护所的名单
I'll get you a list of shelters within the hour.
谢谢你 玛丽亚 真的
Gracias, Maria. De verdad.
给你的上城NHI案子找了个目击者
A witness for your Overtown N.H.--
马丁内斯案
The Martinez case.
这么说 你找到愿意开口的人了
So, you got somebody to talk?
是的
I did.
目击者看到了
Um, the witness saw
一辆黑金相间的庞蒂亚克格兰姆
a black and gold Pontiac Grand Am.
没看到车牌
Didn't get the plates.
线索不多 但… - 你做得很不错 警探
It's a crumb, but-- - It's good work, Detective.
我能做点什么
What can I do to help?
你想让我整理一份符合描述的车辆清单吗
You want me to compile a list of vehicles that match the description?
谢谢 但我已经搞定了
Thanks, but I've got it covered.
还是没有消息吗
Still nothing?
该死 这样吧 我要去找她
Shit. You know what? I-I'm going after her.
鲍比 我知道
Bobby, I know,
我不管 她失踪太久了
I don't care, she's been gone too long.
我要你发布全境通告
I want you to put out a BOLO.
对…
Yeah--
不用了 她回来了
Scratch that. She's here.
天啊
Oh, God.
我都快要吐了
I was sick to my stomach.
妈的
Oh, fuck.
听着 我很抱歉
Listen, I'm-I'm sorry,
我不该丢下你一个人 我不该那样做
I-I shouldn't have left you alone, that was a mistake,
我应该… - 我们成功了
I should've-- - We're in.
我要见到泽尼了
I got a meeting with Zenny.
天哪 好样的
Oh, God. Attagirl!
嘿
Hey, um,
乔的事很抱歉
I'm sorry about Joe.
我不知道他会对你动手
I-I didn't know that he put his hands on you.
我瞎说的
It was bullshit.
四年级的时候磕到了牙
Chipped my tooth in fourth grade.
跳跳棒
Pogo stick.
我该带你回家了
Um, I should get you home.
你的儿子应该很担心你
Your boys are probably worried about you.
保姆还会陪他们一个小时…
The babysitter's with them for another hour...
不 我想我们该走了
No, I think, I think we should go.
亲爱的 我回来了
Honey, I'm home!
亲爱的 你哪去了
¿Mija? Where'd you go?
我靠 亲爱的
Coño, mi amor.
你♥他♥妈♥怎么出来的
How the fuck did you get out?
亲爱的 我回来了
Honey, I'm home!
给你自己找个新家吧 亲爱的
Find yourself a new home, honey.
贝…贝特曼
B-Bateman?
我一直不太喜欢运动 但我得承认
I've never been big into sports, but I got to admit,
用来宣泄情绪确实很不错
great way to let off steam.
不要 天哪
No, no! Jesus.
我们来谈谈你伤害过的人吧
Let's talk about the people you hurt.
那些被你榨干的人
The ones you sucked dry.
路易斯
Luis.
伊莎贝拉
Isabella.
雷内
Rene.
他不是我杀的
I didn't kill him.
没错 但你杀了他妈妈
No, but you killed his mother.
然后他自杀了
And then he killed himself.
左边的子弹是雷内妈妈脑袋里的
Left bullet is from Rene's mother's head.
右边子弹是你朝我脑袋射的
Right bullet, you fired at my head.
同一把枪射出的 - 不 不
From the same gun. - No, no.
你错了 你错了
You're wrong. You're wrong about this.
你知道这东西时速可达180英里吗
You know this thing can travel at 180 miles per hour?
可以把你的头活生生砍下来
Could take your head clean off.
好吧 好吧 好吧
Okay, okay, okay.
我的确杀了人
There were some people I had to deal with.
但我能怎么办 让他们…
But what was I gonna do? Let them...
让他们朝我脸上吐口水吗
Let them spit in my face?
不
No!
有人吗
Hello?
救命
Help!
嘿 谁在那里
Hey, hey, who's that?
嘿 得了吧 伙计
Hey! Come on, man.
喔 喔 喔
Whoa, whoa, whoa.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
确保你再也伤害不了别人
Making sure you never hurt anyone again.
伤害别人 我没有
Hurt anyone? No, no.
听着 我给了那些人一个机会
Look, I-I gave those people an opportunity.
一个实现美国梦的机会
A chance at the American dream.
一个像我一样成就自己的机会
A chance to make something of themselves, like I did.
他们做了什么呢
And what did they do?
他们把时间浪费在毒品 酗酒 赌博上
They piss it away on drugs, booze, gambling.
因为他们软弱
Because they're weak,
没有骨气…
spineless...
我靠
Oh, shit.
每个人都有恶习 托尼
Everyone has vices, Tony.
有些人只是敢于承认
Some of us are just big enough to admit it.
好吧 等等 等等 好吧
Okay, wait, wait, wait. All right.
你要多少
How much?
你想要什么都可以给你 我可以给你钱
Whatever you want, huh? I can get the cash.
你知道我很会赚钱 对吧
You know I'm good for it, huh?
很不幸 不像你…
Unfortunately, unlike you...
…钱满足不了我心中的瘙痒
...I've got an itch that money can't scratch.
不 不…
No, no...
帅哥托尼名不虚传
Handsome Tony, indeed.
杀了第二个人后我有种奇怪的感觉
It was a strange feeling after my second kill.
在过去的我和未来的我之间仿佛有道缝隙
Like sitting in the gap between who I was and who I was becoming.
鳄鱼吃鳄鱼鞋
Alligators eating alligator shoes.
生命的循环
Circle of life.
剧集 | 嗜血法医:源罪(2024) | 导航列表