剧集 | 嗜血法医:源罪(2024) | 导航列表
Fuck it.
我问自己 “怎样让一头野兽冷静下来”
I asked myself, "How do you calm a beast?"
哈利调♥教♥我多年
Harry had been trying with me for years,
而我离冷静相差甚远
and I was anything but calmed.
有时候我们并不像表面上看上去那么可怕
Sometimes we're not as scary as we look.
有时候情况恰恰相反
Sometimes the opposite is true.
女士 我不会挂断电♥话♥的
Ma'am, I'm not hanging up this phone
除非你撤销这项收费
until you reverse this charge.
好 我等着 反正我有大把时间
Yes, I'll hold. I have nothing but time.
对不住了 黛比
Sorry, Deb.
一时半会去不了了
Gonna be a while.
谢谢你来接我
Thanks for coming to get me.
想让我陪你去吗
Want me to come with you?
我没事
I'm all right.
还有一件事
Oh, one more thing.
这是给你妈妈的
They're for your mom.
我就在这里
I'll be right here.
嗨 妈妈
Hi, Mom.
我穿着你给我买♥♥的粉红色裙子
I'm wearing the pink dress you got me.
我看着像不像冯·特拉普家的孩子
Do I look like one of the Von Trapp kids?
天哪 我讨厌这条裙子
God, I hated this dress.
你觉得穿这条裙子参加奶奶的生日晚宴很合适
You thought it was perfect for Grandma's birthday dinner.
我吓得不得了
I freaked.
害怕极了学校里的同学会看到我
So worried someone from school would see me.
我知道我不让你省心
I... I know I wasn't always the easiest kid.
问问那该死的脏话罐就知道了
Just ask the fucking swear jar.
但现在你不在了…
But now that you're gone...
我好想你
I miss you so much.
我很茫然
I feel lost.
我在爸爸和德克斯面前那么格格不入
I'm such an outsider with Dad and Dex.
他们甚至眼里都没有我
They don't even see me.
我真的需要一个人帮我渡过难关
I could really use someone to help me figure my shit out.
或者至少能听我倾诉
Or at least someone to listen.
也许我不该再期望爸爸和德克斯有所改变了
Maybe it's time I stop waiting for Dad and Dex to change.
有消息我会告诉你
I'll keep you posted.
一切都好吗[西班牙语]
¿Todo bien?
嘿 我爸这么早就走了吗
Hey, did my Dad leave already?
他有找我吗
Was he looking for me?
我不知道
I have no idea.
法庭上出了那事后哈利就没回过警局了
Harry never came back to the station after what happened at the trial.
什么事
What happened?
你没听说吗
You haven't heard?
你♥爸♥把不在场证明搞砸了
Your dad bungled an alibi.
整个案子都被驳回了
The whole case was thrown out.
这么说李维·里德… - 脱罪了
So Levi Reed-- - Is a free man.
我…
I, uh...
我得走了
I have to go.
嘿 德克斯
Hey, Dex.
你怎么还不睡
What are you doing awake?
这个人是谁
Who's this guy?
是你
You.
是我吗
That's me?
你真是太贴心了
That's really nice.
你知道现在挺晚了 我应该
You know, it's late, I should, uh,
我该送你回床上去了
I should get you back to bed.
给你长颈鹿先生
Giraffe guy for you.
好了 晚安 - 晚安
Okay. Night night. - Night night.
晚安
Night.
德克斯不是你第一个抱上♥床♥的孩子 对吧
Dexter's not the first kid you've put to bed, is he?
你想谈谈吗
Do you want to talk about it?
我那些见不得人的事你都知道了
You know the sordid details of my life.
让我替你分担吧
Happy to share the load.
我有过一个儿子…
I had a son...
…他
...who was, uh,
和德克斯特差不多大
almost Dexter's age.
哈利 真抱歉
Harry, I'm so sorry.
是我的错
It was my fault.
你回来了
You're back.
嘿
Hey.
我一直在加班…
I was working late, um...
你怎么还没睡
What are you doing up?
在等我丈夫
Waiting for my husband.
你不用等我的
Well, you didn't have to do that.
我想我们可以庆祝庆祝
Well, I thought we could celebrate.
庆祝 我是不是忘了什么
Celebrate? Did I forget something?
我怀孕了
I'm pregnant.
但我们几乎没…
But we barely...
我们都没怎么努力 - 我知道
W-We haven't even been trying. - I know.
这是个奇迹
It's a miracle.
我这周一直感到恶心和疲倦
I've been feeling nauseous and-and tired all week,
所以卡米拉带我去看医生…
and so Camilla drove me to the doctors and...
怎么样
Well?
你觉得怎么样
What do you think?
是吗
Yeah?
我觉得这太棒了
I think it's wonderful.
太棒了
It's wonderful.
你怎么发现这个地方的
How do you know this spot?
我以前经常在那附近帆船
I used to go sailing right off that point.
有时间你应该带我一起
You should bring me sometime.
我爸有一艘游艇 你可能更喜欢那个
My dad has a yacht. You'd like that better.
你知道你不用一直刻意讨好我
You know you don't have to impress me all the time?
我喜欢的是你 不是什么破船
It's you I like, not some dumb boat.
嘿 那艘破船真的很大
Hey. It's a really big dumb boat.
抱歉
Sorry.
你还好吗
You okay?
你不想吗
Do you not want to?
因为你不愿意的话我们不必勉强
Because we don't have to do anything you don't want.
不 我想 我只是…
No, I... I do, I just...
今天过得很不好
it's been a hard day.
没关系
It's okay.
一切按照你的节奏来
We can go as slow as you need.
Last Chance - John Mellencamp
十二月里寒冷的一天
♪ A cold day in December ♪
我依然孤苦伶仃…
♪ I'm still here alone... ♪
再来一杯 - 好了
One more. - Okay.
不好意思 请给我两杯
Excuse me, can I get two, please?
但我没地方可去…
♪ But I've no place to go... ♪
我想你在我们这个老地方
I assume you're not here at our old haunt
不是为了回忆往昔峥嵘岁月
to reminisce about the good old days.
今天早上李维·里德的事
What happened with Levi Reed this morning
是个大♥麻♥烦
was a major fuckup,
市长需要找个人来背锅
and the mayor needs someone held responsible.
谢谢
Thank you.
我帮你省点事
Let me save you the trouble.
我了解你
I know you.
你的表现有目共睹 你不是马虎的人
I know your record, I know you're not negligent,
你是我手下最好的警探
and you're the best detective I've got.
我确保市长也知道这点
And I made sure the mayor knew that, too.
我保住了你的工作
I saved your job.
但你还会面临一些后果
But there will still be consequences.
你被调出吉米·鲍威尔的案子了
You're off the Jimmy Powell case.
太引人注目了 再加上今天的事…
It's too high-profile, and with what happened today--
我太引人注目
I'm too high-profile.
你将会和拉古埃塔一起
You're gonna be working
处理最不起眼的凶杀案
the bottom of the Homicide list with LaGuerta
直到风波平息
until this cools down.
你知道 你现在应该给我办个游♥行♥
You know, this is where you throw me a fucking parade
因为我救了你一命
for saving your ass.
或者说谢谢也行
Or you say thank you.
或者至少开心一点
Or at least look happy about it.
我做不到
I can't.
剧集 | 嗜血法医:源罪(2024) | 导航列表