剧集 | 嗜血法医:源罪(2024) | 导航列表
《嗜血法医:源罪》前情提要…
Previously on Original Sin...
天哪
Jesus!
连环杀手
A serial killer?
凶手的手段正在升级
The killer's methods are escalating.
他在做实验 正变得越来越暴♥力♥
He's-he's experimenting. He's becoming more violent.
凶手拿起一根拨火棍
Someone took a fire poker,
把这家伙当做皮纳塔来打
beat the guy like a piñata,
一直打到糖果撒出来为止
and kept going after the candy came out.
有嫌疑人吗
Any suspects?
莫泽
Moser?
考虑到他们所遭遇的创伤
Brian has been remarkably resilient
布莱恩一直表现得很坚强
considering what they've been through.
我讨厌这个地方
I hate this place!
我讨厌你们所有人
I hate all of you!
少管我
Leave me alone!
恐怕我们无法应对他这种程度的创伤
So, I'm-I'm afraid we can't handle his level of trauma.
那德克斯特呢
What about Dexter?
我们非常喜欢他
We've grown to really love him.
天哪
Holy shit.
这王八蛋在跟踪我儿子
Fucker is stalking my son.
你向我保证过…
You promised me...
…你不会拆散我和德克斯特
...you wouldn't separate me and Dexter.
对不起
I'm sorry.
不
No!
我要把你分开
I'm gonna separate you.
救命
Help me!
我知道这听起来很荒唐
I know this is gonna sound crazy,
但我想斯宾塞队长杀了吉米·鲍威尔
but I think Captain Spencer killed Jimmy Powell
绑♥架♥了尼基
and kidnapped Nicky.
确实很荒唐
That is crazy.
拜托让我出去
Please let me out of here.
我做了什么
What did I do?
这一切很快就结束了
This will all be over soon.
有人看见尼基被藏在一处贩毒集团的窝点
Nicky Spencer was spotted at a known cartel stash house.
我儿子到底在哪 王八蛋
Tell me where my fucking son is, motherfucker.
亚伦 住手
Aaron, stop!
警官受伤
Officer down!
鲍比怎么样 - 颈部中弹
How's Bobby? - Shot in the neck.
大量失血 现在在手术
Massive blood loss. He's in surgery.
老天啊
Jesus Christ.
我们不能白白让鲍比受伤
We can't let Bobby's sacrifice be in vain.
德克斯特 这是怎么回事
Dexter, what is this?
我一直认为你是个好人
You were always one of the good guys to me.
我就是好人
I am one of the good guys!
好人不会杀害孩子
Good guys don't kill kids.
她背叛了我 - 贝卡吗
She betrayed me. - Becca?
背叛我的家庭 挑拨我和尼基的关系
Betrayed my family and turned Nicky against me.
你做的这一切只是为了…
Oh, you did all this to...
报复你前妻 - 放了我
to hurt your ex-wife? - Let me go.
我就告诉你尼基在哪
I'll tell you where Nicky is.
等我回来的时候
When I get back,
你最好能坦白告诉我尼基在哪
you better be more forthcoming about Nicky.
小猪 小猪 快让我进来
Little pig, little pig, won't you let me come in?
不 不 不 凭我下巴的胡须…
No, no, no, not by the hair on...
妈妈
Mommy?
妈妈现在没空
Mom is busy right now.
妈妈
Mama?
我们来把《三只小猪》的故事讲完
Let's finish The Three Little Pigs.
你最喜欢了
It's your favorite.
不 不 不
No, no, no,
凭我下巴的胡须也休想
not by the hair on my chinny chin chin.
嘿
Hey!
没事了
Okay.
我来了 我来了 抓紧
I got you. I got you. Hold on.
不
No!
那是第一次我弟弟从我身边被夺走
That was the first time my brother was taken from me.
但却不是最后一次
But it wouldn't be the last.
德克斯特不一起来吗
I-Is-isn't Dexter coming?
这次不行了 亲爱的
Not this time, dear.
我们会给你找一个新家
We're gonna find a new family for you to stay with.
更适合你的家
One that's... a better fit.
“更适合”
"A better fit" is
是在委婉的说别人不想要你
a polite way of saying someone didn't want you.
下一处是克斯滕家
Next was the Kerstens.
好了 我们走吧
Okay, let's go.
睡个好觉 混♥蛋♥
Sleep tight, asshole.
让我出去
Let me out!
他吹啊吹啊 把房♥子吹倒…
And he huffed and he puffed and blew the house down...
他吹啊…
And he huffed...
吹啊
and he puffed
把房♥子吹倒…
and he blew the house...
布莱恩 你怎么到里面去了
Brian? How'd you get in there?
你弄疼我了 布莱恩
You hurt me! Brian!
每到一处新家都是“更合适”
Each new home was a new "better fit."
但当再也没有更合适的家时…
But when the fit is never right...
东西都拿好了吗
Got everything?
好的 - …你只会被抛弃
Okay. Okay. - ...you just get thrown away.
非常感谢你 我想这里会更适合他
Thank you so much. I think this will be a better fit.
好了 布莱恩 这里就是你的新家了
Okay, um, Brian, this is going to be your new home.
这个人会带你去你的房♥间
Yeah. And this man is gonna show you to your room.
你可以跟他走
You can go with him.
没事的
It's all right.
他们说我有反♥社♥会♥人格障碍
They said I had antisocial personality disorder.
缺乏同理心
That I lacked empathy,
无视社会规范
disregarded social norms.
我会剥削或侵犯他人
That I would exploit or violate others.
有些医生甚至称我有精神病
Some doctors even said I was a psychopath.
我那年七岁 然后是八岁、九岁、十岁
I was seven years old, then eight, nine, ten.
我的一切都不复存在
I had everything taken from me.
我的妈妈 我的弟弟 我的自♥由♥
My mother, my little brother, my freedom.
这么多年来始终不变的只有劳尔
For years the only constant in my life was Raul.
我曾以为他是唯一一个关心我的人
I thought he was the only person who actually cared about me.
你好啊 路易莎
Hey, there, Louise.
来取莫泽的药 - 好
Meds for Moser. - Yeah.
谢谢你 亲爱的 - 不客气
Thank you, darling. - You're welcome.
嘿
Hey.
东西在哪
Where are they?
什么东西
Where are what?
新来的医生说
The new doctor said
最近这六个月我应该服用三种新药
I was supposed to be on three new medications for the last six months.
难怪我没有好转
It's no wonder I'm not getting any better.
孩子 我不知道你在说什么 好吗
I don't know what you're talking about, kid, all right?
你… - 药在哪
Just-- - Where are they?
伙计 你疯了
Dude, you're acting crazy.
我没疯
I'm not crazy!
保安
Security!
你♥他♥妈♥的放开我
You get the fuck off me!
你这个骗子
You liar!
我为你骄傲 布莱恩
I'm proud of you, Brian.
你从来没有过这么冷静地谈论你的过去
You've never been able to talk about your past without losing your cool.
看来你的内心已经平和许多了
Seems like you're getting to a place of peace.
多亏了你
Thanks to you.
这一路漫漫我们都走过来了
We've come a long way together.
那我现在可以去见他了吗
Enough to go see him now?
我们说过这件事的
We've talked about this.
你不想让取得的进步功亏一篑
You don't want to backtrack on all the progress you've made.
他是我弟弟
He's my brother.
他是我在这个世界上仅存的家人了
He's the only family I have in this world.
他会触发你的病情
And he's a trigger for you.
和他见面只会让你的病情恶化
It'll only cause you to spiral.
剧集 | 嗜血法医:源罪(2024) | 导航列表