剧集 | 嗜血法医:源罪(2024) | 导航列表
我能应付过来
I can handle it.
实际上 你应付不了
Actually, you can't.
那我在这是干嘛来的
Then what am I doing this for?
就为了让我能在无线电小屋打一辈子工吗
So I can work at a RadioShack for the rest of my life?
布莱恩 如果你还这么激进
Brian, if you keep pressing,
我们就得考虑送你回医院了
we'll have to talk about sending you back to the hospital.
你也不想被送回医院 对吧
You don't want that, do you?
既然如此看来你也帮不了我什么了
Then I suppose there's nothing more you can do for me.
不
No!
被我绑在桌子上后
After being on my table,
斯宾塞走投无路了
Spencer was desperate.
狗急了也会跳墙
And desperate people do desperate things.
有一瞬间 我以为他要奔着警局去了
For a moment, I thought he was taking me to the station.
但就算是他也不可能这么铤而走险
But even he couldn't be that desperate.
我们搜遍了整个城市
We'd been scouring the city
斯宾塞却一直把尼基关在离警局半英里远的地方
and Spencer'd been keeping Nicky a half mile from the station.
你这狗♥杂♥种♥
You son of a bitch.
那时候我们把本丢给你妈妈带
When we took Ben to your mother's
然后自己溜到岛上去
and snuck off to the Keys.
我想就是在那晚我们怀上了安娜
I believe this was the night we conceived Ana.
我听到了
Heard that.
靠 不好意思 我打扰你们了吗
Oh. Shit, sorry. Am I interrupting?
没有 完全没有
No, not at all.
很高兴见到你 黛布拉
It's really good to see you, Debra.
抱歉 米西 - 嗨
Sorry, Missy. - Hi.
我没想到你还在这
Didn't realize you'd still be here.
我也没想到
I didn't, either.
好了 我该带孩子们回家了
Well, I should get the kids home.
他们早该睡觉了 所以…
It's way past their bedtime, so...
你去吧 我要在这里陪着鲍比
All right. I'm gonna stay here with Bobby.
不用 你已经为他做了很多了
No, you've already done so much.
没事 这没什么 - 这很重要
Oh, come on, this is nothing. - It's everything.
我是说 有你和警局的其他人轮番陪伴
I mean, between you and everybody else at Miami Metro,
鲍比从未孤单过
Bobby hasn't been alone for one minute.
这对他意义重大
It's meant so much.
我们愿意为他做任何事
Well, there isn't anything we wouldn't do for this guy.
抑或是为你 你们是家人
Or for you. You're family.
谢谢
Thank you.
也谢谢你 因为我知道
And thank you, too. 'Cause I know
你大可以去别的地方待着
there's a million other places you could be.
这一次我爸还真说对了
My Dad was right, for once.
你们是家人
You're family.
除了这我哪都不想去
There's no place I'd rather be.
谢谢
Thanks.
晚安 亲爱的
Night, mi amor.
我早上回来看你
I'll be back in the morning.
在那之前不要太激动了
And try not to do anything too exciting until then.
谢谢你陪着他 黛比
Thanks for being here, Deb.
不幸的是 多亏了妈妈和你
Unfortunately, thanks to Mom and then you,
对这家医院糟糕的陪护
I've become quite the expert
我已经了如指掌了
on this hospital bedside manner shit.
他怎么样了
How is he?
反复陷入昏迷 又短暂清醒
Keeps going in and out of consciousness.
我们应该一直跟他说话
We're just supposed to keep talking to him.
据说有帮助 即使他没有回应
Apparently that helps, even if he can't respond.
摩根 我收到了传呼
Morgan. I just got a page.
新闻直升机在一栋楼的楼顶发现了一具尸体
News chopper spotted a body on the roof of a building.
我刚还跟米西说要在这里陪鲍比
I just told Missy I was gonna stay with Bobby.
你能解决吗
Can you handle it?
你能相信我这很好
It's nice to know you trust me.
但这个案子…
But this one...
好吧
All right.
等我们一会儿 宝贝
Give us a minute, hon.
调度员告诉我现场惨不忍♥睹
Dispatch told me the scene's especially ugly.
死者被肢解
The-the victim was dismembered.
凶器是一把链锯
With a chain saw.
确认死者身份了吗
Has the vic been ID'd yet?
呃…
Uh...
芭芭拉·普林顿
Barbara Plimpton.
我是芭芭拉·普林顿
I'm Barb Plimpton.
你认得这个名字吗
Name mean anything to you?
不认识
No.
嘿 黛比
Hey, Deb.
怎么了 爸
What's up, Dad?
我也不想这么对你 但你可以陪着鲍比吗
I hate to do this to you, but can you stay with Bobby?
没问题
No problem.
好 要是有什么情况就呼我
All right, if anything changes, just page me.
没问题
You got it.
你觉得可能是我们要找的人吗
Think this could be our guy?
我不打算第一时间去找尼基
I wasn't going to get to Nicky first.
我必须得让斯宾塞担心点别的事
I had to give Spencer something else to worry about:
我
me.
斯宾塞
Spencer!
你没说再见就走掉了
You left without saying goodbye.
王八蛋
Motherfucker.
救命
Help.
救命
Help.
救命
Help.
救命啊
Help!
救命啊
Help!
黑暗的环境总是能让我更游刃有余
I've always been more comfortable in darkness.
救救我
Help!
德克斯特在哪
Where's Dexter?
他下班了 这是好事
He's off this shift. Which is a good thing.
这个犯罪现场大人才能把持得住
This is more of a big boy crime scene.
目前有什么发现
What do we know so far?
就你看到的这样
Only what you see.
尸体一分为六
Body was cut into six pieces.
她被肢解的时候还活着 很扭曲吧
She was alive when it happened. Gnarly, right?
什么样的畜生会做出这种事
What kind of monster would do this?
怒气冲天
All that rage.
你觉得可能是我们的连环杀手干的吗
You think this could be our serial killer?
进化过程的下一阶段
Next step in his evolution?
我要…
I'm gonna...
检查一下周边情况
check the perimeter.
警探 你想让我们怎么处理尸体
Detective, how do you want to handle the body?
呃…
Um...
摩根警探
Detective Morgan?
他妈的人跑哪去了
Where the hell is Morgan?
救命啊
Help!
妈的
Fuck.
救命 救命
Help! Help!
救救我
Help!
不
No!
那是你儿子
That's your son.
是吗
Is he?
救命啊
Help!
救命 救命
Help! Help!
他是个孩子
He's a kid.
无辜的孩子 他不该遭受这样的折磨
An innocent. He doesn't deserve any of this.
该不该已经无关了
Deserve has nothing to do with this.
听着 我知道狂怒的滋味
Look. I get rage.
相信我
Believe me,
还有更好的方式来化解 我保证
there are better ways to handle it, I promise.
你到底是什么样的怪物
What kind of monster are you?
我给你一个选择
I'll give you a choice.
你可以来追我
You can come after me.
你也可以救他
Or you can save him.
所以真正的问题是
So the real question is
你是什么样的怪物
what kind of monster are you?
剧集 | 嗜血法医:源罪(2024) | 导航列表