剧集 | 嗜血法医:源罪(2024) | 导航列表
只是措辞比较委婉
but phrased nicely.
去吧 多抽点血
Go forth, draw much blood.
如果不是现在
Any other time,
这会是一项激动人心的活动
that would have been an exciting endeavor.
这里是档案室吗
Is this records?
我有罪
Guilty as charged.
我想查看73年的一份档案
I'm looking for a file from '73.
埃斯特拉达案
Uh, the Estrada Cartel case.
一开始是个小案子 后来变成了凶杀案
Started off at vice, became a homicide.
卡米拉·菲格
Camilla Figg.
自古以来档案的守护者
Guardian of Records since time immemorial.
你是
And you are?
玛丽亚·拉古埃塔警探
Detective Maria LaGuerta.
新来的女警官 凶杀案能多点雌性激素也是件好事
The new girl. We can always use more estrogen in homicide.
欢迎 这边走
Welcome. Right this way.
给你 你想知道的都在这里了 甚至远不止
Here you go. Everything you need to know and more.
一群十分恶毒的家伙
Real vicious bunch.
是啊
Yeah.
不好意思 可以让我自己看吗
Oh, sorry, but do you mind?
当然
Of course.
看完也不用重新放回去 交给我就行
And don't bother refiling. I'll handle it.
“一个儿子 布莱恩·莫泽 7岁”
"One son, Brian Moser, age seven."
我搞定了 谢谢
Got what I needed. Thanks.
我们力求让你满意
We aim to please.
好了…
All right...
你猜对了 她来过了
You were right. She came down.
她满意吗
She seem satisfied?
记录里一点都没提到德克斯特
There's no mention of Dexter in any records.
拉古埃塔查无可查
LaGuerta's off the trail.
好极了 我要找的东西找到了吗
Great. Uh, any sign of what I was looking for?
布莱恩的青少年记录被封存了
Brian's youth records are sealed.
附带医疗记录的更是别想看了
Doubly so when there's medical records attached.
有转发地址吗 - 没有
Any forwarding address? - Nothing.
没有逮捕记录
No arrests.
据我所知 离开你不久后布莱恩就进了坦帕监狱
As far as I can tell, Brian went to the Tampa facility shortly after leaving you.
哈利 你还好吗
Harry. You all right?
我很好
I'm good enough.
州政♥府♥不希望拆散兄弟姐妹
The state would prefer not to separate siblings.
你们可不可以收养他们两个
Is there any way you could foster them as a pair?
布莱恩非常坚强
Uh, Brian has been remarkably resilient
考虑到他们所经历的事
considering what they've been through.
还有德克斯特
And Dexter,
他一直沉默寡言 自从…
he hasn't said a word since, well...
这两个男孩怎么会交给州政♥府♥监管
How did the boys come into state custody?
他们妈妈…
Uh, their mother was, uh...
…在一桩毒品案件中卧底 但出了岔子
...part of an undercover drug case that went south.
她是一名线人
She was an informant and, uh...
…被贩毒集团杀害了
...murdered by the cartel.
那他们爸爸呢
What about their father?
他在服刑
He's in prison.
放弃了所有亲权
Relinquished all parental rights.
完全不想担起为人父的责任
Has zero interest in being their father.
所以他们只能靠自己了
So, they're on their own?
是的
Yeah.
我要和我丈夫商量一下
I need a moment with my husband.
好的 没问题
Oh, yeah. Sure.
我只有一个问题
I just have one question.
他们妈妈是劳拉·莫泽吗
Is their mother Laura Moser?
你有染的那个女人
That woman you had an affair with?
是
Yes.
嗨
Hi.
你们喜欢消防车吗
Do you like firetrucks?
这两个孩子需要妈妈
These boys need a mother.
你好
Hello.
你好 你是谁
Um... Hi. Who are you?
抱歉 我是黛布拉·摩根
Oh. Sorry. Yeah. I'm Debra Morgan.
黛比 哈利的女儿
Deb. Harry's daughter.
我是玛丽亚 你♥爸♥爸的同事
Maria. I work with your father.
你在忙什么
What you working on?
试着抓住一名连环杀手
Trying to catch a possible serial killer.
比如沉默的羔羊 我可以看看吗
Like Silence of the Lambs? Can I see?
抱歉 但…你不能看
I'm sorry, but... no.
你♥爸♥爸去哪了
Uh, where's your father?
嘿
Hey.
你是摩根的另一个孩子 对吗
You're the other Morgan kid, right?
是的 黛比 你是塔尼娅吧 我哥哥的老板
Yeah. Deb. You're Tanya? My brother's boss?
仅此一个
The one and only.
我一想到他被女老板呼来唤去的样子就觉得开心
I love the idea of him being ordered around by a lady boss.
当然 我可不是吃素的
Well, I'm certainly good at that.
你一直都想干这个吗
Did you always want to do this?
好问题 不是
Good question. No.
我像你这么大的时候 满脑子都是篮球
When I was your age, I was all about basketball.
在那一行身材娇小很难混下去
That's kind of tough when you're fun-sized.
而且还没有老二
And don't have a dick.
可不是吗
Tell me about it.
我打排球
Volleyball.
那你懂的
You get it.
就是那些小瞬间 一切都恰到好处
Those little moments where everything works out.
你给前锋一个完美的传球 他们得分
You make a perfect pass to your forward. They score.
一个不可思议的篮板
An impossible rebound.
一次补救全场的鱼跃拦挡
A diving bump that saves the game.
爽爆了 这种时候最爽了
Fucking-A. Love those times.
内啡肽在身体里奔涌
Endorphins flood your system.
奇妙的时刻
Singular moments.
快乐油然而生
It's where happiness happens.
而在这里 则是追捕罪犯
So here, it's catching criminals.
解开无人能解的谜题
Solving a mystery that no one else can figure out?
就是这种感觉
That's the shit.
你考虑过当警♥察♥吗
You got some blue in your blood?
考虑到你家里都干这一行
Considering the family business?
不了 这事让家里的大老爷们去干吧
Nah. That's a male Morgan thing.
那太可惜了
Hmm. That's too bad.
警局里多几位女枭雄一定会如虎添翼
We could always use more kickass women around here.
欢迎随时回来看我
Come back and visit me anytime.
这不是我想要的献血
This was not the blood drive I was hoping for.
让斯宾塞躺在桌子上的计划
Getting Spencer on my table
只能先等等了
was going to have to wait.
又或许不用
Or maybe not.
队长
Captain!
我看他们现在什么事都使唤你了
I see they've got you doing everything around here now.
是啊 我这给你准备了个位置
Yeah. Got a spot for you right here.
你不是第一次抽血了吧 对吗
Now, you've done this before, right?
别紧张
Don't be nervous.
很稳定 - 嗯哼
Steady. - Mm-hmm.
这是好迹象
That's good.
来 我帮你把袖子撸上去
Here, let me move that up for you.
谢谢 - 嗯哼
Thanks. - Mm-hmm.
血管很不错
Nice veins.
嗯
Hmm.
我想象不到你和你妻子现在有多痛苦
I can't imagine the pain you and your wife must be in.
是前妻
Ex-wife.
是啊 她简直痛不欲生
Yeah. She's-she's just a wreck.
你在老虎帮的房♥子里找到什么
Did you find anything at the Tigres house
能帮我找到我儿子的吗
that could help me find my son?
要听点好消息吗
Want some good news?
好啊
Yeah.
尼基球衣上的血迹不是来自致命伤
Blood on Nicky's jersey wasn't indicative of a fatal wound.
血迹分布在前面
It was only on the front.
更像是…被剪下手指时留下的
And most likely from the... finger amputation.
嗯
Yeah.
剧集 | 嗜血法医:源罪(2024) | 导航列表