剧集 | 嗜血法医:源罪(2024) | 导航列表
让他玩得开心点
Show him a good time.
十分乐意 - 好的
Be happy to. - All right.
我要不要叫上马苏卡
Oh, uh, should I invite Masuka?
我想他比我年轻
I think he's younger than me.
马苏卡还是少接触一点比较好
Uh, Masuka's better in smaller doses.
小摩根
JV Morgan.
我正愁找不到苦力呢
Just the victim I was looking for.
马上去档案部
Hustle down to Records.
调取过去六个月内所有涉毒杀人案件的档案
Pull case files for all possible drug-related homicides over the last six months.
打印出来 单面
And print them, uh, single-sided.
用回形针订好 不要用订书针
Paper clips, not staples.
谢谢
Thank you.
德克斯特 真没想到会见到你
Dexter. As I live and breathe.
嘿 卡蜜拉 - 你妈妈肯定会很开心
Hey, Camilla. - Your mom would be so happy
知道你加入了迈阿密警局大家庭
you joined our Miami Metro family.
看到你这个发型她甚至会更开心
She'd be even happier about that haircut of yours.
你拿的是什么
What you got there?
我给大家带了蔬菜拼盘
I brought a veggie plate for everyone.
亲爱的 实不相瞒
Honey, let me tell you something.
警♥察♥才不会吃那玩意
Cops don't eat that shit.
给我
Here.
我来帮你处理掉
Let me help you with that.
所以你怎么来了
So, what brings you by?
这些档案按照年份和犯罪类型分类
It's organized by year and type of crime.
你需要的东西应该都有 案件报告
You should have everything you need: case reports,
法庭文件 证人访谈
court documents, witness interviews,
所有东西
whole shebang.
这些都不应该录入计算机系统里吗
Shouldn't all this be transferred into the computer system?
哦 天哪
Oh, Lord.
在把这些文件输入电脑前 我早就已经死了
I'll be dead and buried before all these files get put into the computer.
迈阿密谋杀案的破案率为18%
Miami's murder solve rate was 18%.
不到五分之一
Less than one in five.
街头还有那么多的凶手
So many killers still on the street.
随时可以再次行凶
Free to do it again.
我就是个糖果店里的小孩
I was a kid in a candy store.
被告如何辩护
How does the defendant plead?
无罪
Not guilty.
法官大人
Your Honor.
如果他无罪 那我就是伯特·雷诺兹
If he's not guilty, I'm Burt Reynolds.
目前没有进一步的听证
Hearing nothing further at this time,
本法庭休庭
court is adjourned.
别担心 这个案子一目了然
Don't worry, this is an open-and-shut case.
那狗♥娘♥养♥的死囚牢房♥去定了
The only place that son of a bitch is going is death row.
咱们牧场见
I'll see you back at the ranch.
摩根警探
Detective Morgan?
这是李维·里德的事吗 法官大人
This about Levi Reed, Your Honor?
不 这是私事 - 噢
No. This is personal. - Oh.
我听说了鲍威尔法官他孩子的事
I heard about Judge Powell's kid.
我只是想知道迈阿密警局有什么线索
I was just curious if Miami Metro has any leads.
这不属于我的部门的管辖范围
Well, it's not my department,
并且我祈祷这案子不用重案组出手
and I'm praying like hell it doesn't get to Homicide.
我只能说我听说了一个可能的猜测
I can tell you that I have heard one working theory.
贩毒集团
Cartel?
很不幸
Unfortunately.
我只能告诉您这么多
That's all I can tell you,
因为我只知道这么多 法官大人
'cause that's all I know, Your Honor.
谢谢你 警探
Thank you, Detective.
我希望吉米很快能回家
I hope Jimmy will be home soon.
我也一样
Me, too.
无法想象失去我的儿子
Can't imagine losing my son.
多莉丝 我有好消息
Doris, I got good news.
埃斯特拉达的案子终于有突破了
Finally got a breakthrough in the Estrada case.
我们有了一个新的线人…
We got a new inform...
阴性
Negative.
我以为我们要一起看结果
I thought we were gonna wait to look at the results together.
我们两年来一直在努力
We've been trying for two years.
也许上帝不希望我们替换我们的孩子
Maybe God doesn't want us to replace our baby.
老天 德克斯 你也太强迫症了吧
Geez, Dex. Anal-retentive much?
中大奖了
Jackpot.
每盒磁带30块
30 bucks a tape.
两杯龙舌兰 - 噢 给我 亲爱的
¿Dos tequilas? - Oh. Aquí, mami.
一个古巴三明治
¿Un Cubano?
另一个古巴三明治
¿Otro Cubano?
请慢用 - 谢谢
Provecho. - Gracias.
等等
Oh, wait.
你满21了吗
Are you 21?
抱歉 我是守法良民
Sorry. I'm a man of the law.
这里晚上的气氛完全不一样 是吗
This place has a completely different vibe at night, huh?
我超爱这首歌♥ 不动起来完全不可能
I love this song. It's impossible not to move.
你说是就是吧
If you say so.
我不会跳舞
I don't dance.
等等 你是不会跳萨尔舞 还是完全不会跳
Wait. You don't dance salsa, or you don't dance?
我不知道怎么跳
I don't know how.
起来
Levántate.
嘿 只要你的心还在跳 你就能跳舞
Hey, as long as you have a heartbeat, you can dance.
来吧
Vamos.
来吧 跟着我一起跳
Come on. Just move like me.
跟着我跳 好吗
Just move like me. Okay?
向前 二 三
Forward, two, three.
向后 二 三 向前 二 三
Back, two, three. Forward, two, three.
向后 二 三 跟着音乐
Back, two, three. Listen to the music.
好好听 就像走路一样
Just listen. It's like walking.
每一步都不重复
You never repeat a step.
三 向前 二 三
Three. Forward, two, three.
嘿 大家好吗
Ey, ¿cómo estamos?
很好吗
¿Bien?
正如大家所知道的那样
Como la mayoría de ustedes saben,
每周二晚上
todos los martes por la noche,
为了纪念我们的朋友一起喝一杯
tomamos un roncito en honor de nuestro querido amigo.
他在说什么 - 每周二晚上
Uh, what's he saying? - Every Tuesday night,
我们敬雷内一杯朗姆酒
we do a shot of rum in Rene's honor.
敬雷内
Por Rene.
敬雷内
Por Rene.
这一杯你得喝
This one, you should take.
好样的
Attaboy.
你认识他吗 雷内
Uh, so you knew him? Rene?
对 他以前是这里的小服务生 好孩子
Yeah, he used to be a busboy here. Great kid.
1980年 马里埃尔船运期间 他和他妈妈从古巴来到这里
Came over from Cuba in 1980, with his mother, during Mariel.
雷内拼了命工作
Yeah, Rene worked his ass off
为了养活他和他妈妈
trying to scratch out a living for him and his mom.
但正如大多数移♥民♥一样 他们刚到这里时
But like lots of immigrants, when they first get here,
他向不该借钱的人借了钱
he borrowed money from the wrong guy.
一个叫“帅”托尼·费勒的人♥渣♥
Scumbag named "Handsome" Tony Ferrer.
借给雷内几千元 加上了巨额的利息
Loaned Rene a few thousand, slapped on a huge vig.
Vig指的是利息吗 - 是的
"Vig," as in interest? - Claro.
金额高到根本无法偿还
So much that it's impossible to pay back.
雷内有几次没还上
Rene missed a couple of payments.
很快 他就欠了两万美元
Pretty soon, he was in the hole over 20 grand.
哇哦 - 是啊
Whoa. - Yeah.
所以 费勒找上了雷内家
So, Ferrer goes to Rene's house,
在他脑袋旁开了一枪 告诉他
put a gun next to his head, fired and told him
如果星期五前还不上
that if he didn't have his money by Friday,
下一发子弹就会射进他的脑袋里
the next bullet was gonna be in his skull.
费勒走后 雷内看到那发子弹穿了墙
After Ferrer left, Rene saw that the bullet went through the wall
打中了他妈妈的头
and hit his mom in the head.
她当场身亡
She died instantly.
卡拉·卡巴罗
Carla Carballo.
没错
Yeah.
你怎么会知道
How'd you know that?
塔尼娅让我调取案件档案
I was pulling case files for Tanya,
剧集 | 嗜血法医:源罪(2024) | 导航列表