剧集 | 嗜血法医:源罪(2024) | 导航列表
2-1-3意思是“你想我吗”
2-1-3 means "Do you miss me?"
最近这条
And the latest,
220意思是“你为什么不打电♥话♥”
220 means "Why haven't you called?"
等等 你为什么不打电♥话♥
Wait, why haven't you called?
我不知道我还要给她打电♥话♥
Didn't know I was supposed to.
当然啊 你♥他♥妈♥是她男朋友
Of course you're supposed to. You're her fucking boyfriend.
你最后一次和她说话是什么时候
When was the last time you talked to her?
我们的四人约会后就没说过话了
Not since our double date.
她给你吹♥箫♥后你一个电♥话♥都没打吗
You haven't called her since she blew you?
天啊 你比我想的还要蠢
Jesus, you're even dumber than I thought.
早啊 塞尔米诺人
Morning, Seminole.
慢着 正式定下来了吗
Wait, it's official?
不是 老爸只是太激动了
No. Dad's just overeager,
但我的奖学金很有希望
but things are looking pretty good for my scholarship.
全额奖学金 好样的
Full ride. That's my girl.
事情还没有定下来
Nothing's a lock yet.
他们还要看我季后赛的表现
They still want to see me in the playoffs.
那应该不是问题 有压力你会大杀四方
Shouldn't be a problem. You kill under pressure.
这一点我们一样
We had that in common.
9-9-2-2是什么意思
What does 9-9-2-2 mean?
我得离你远点 不然我要吐了
Ugh, I got to get away from you before I blow chunks.
9-9-2-2意思是“关我鸟事”
9-9-2-2 means "I don't care!"
天啊 我以为是你妹妹又忘了拿垃圾出去
God, I thought your sister forgot to take the garbage out again.
说来话长
Long story.
好了 我们去呼吸点新鲜空气
All right, let's get some fresh air.
你可以跟我细细道来
You can tell me all about it.
好吧 所以你假装
All right. So you faked
鳄鱼攻击你 好扔掉托尼·费勒的手臂
an alligator attack to get rid of Tony Ferrer's arm,
但你一开始去那里的原因
but the reason you were there in the first place was
是扔掉李维·里德的尸体
to dump Levi Reed's body?
差不多吧…
More or less...
大体上是这样
Mainly more.
你在卡车后放了一具尸体
You had a dead body in the back of that truck
周围都是重案组警探
and you were surrounded by Homicide detectives?
是的 但没有人发现
Yeah. But it's not like anybody knew.
老天
Oh, oh. Jesus.
如果有人要把设备装到卡车后面呢
What if somebody needed to load equipment into the back of the truck?
或者马苏卡要搭你车 你可能会被抓到
Or-or Masuka asked for a ride? You could've been caught.
拜托…
Please...
别告诉我李维·里德的尸体还在卡车里
don't tell me Levi's body is still in the truck.
他现在应该已经被埋在垃圾填埋场了
He'll be buried in a landfill by now.
好吧 那这身臭味就说得通了
All right, well, that explains the smell.
是啊
Yeah.
你这次躲过了一劫
You dodged a bullet this time.
但一开始就不该有人向你开枪
Your goal should be to not get shot at in the first place.
我下次会注意
I'll do better.
我保证
Promise.
好了 去洗澡吧
All right. Go shower.
把那些衣服给烧了 我们上班见
Burn those clothes and, uh, I'll see you at work.
哈利说得对
Harry was right.
没有抛尸地就意味着没有杀人
No victim dumping ground meant no killing.
而没有杀人…
And no killing was...
很不好
no good.
你为什么一直不回我的传呼
Why haven't you been answering any of my pages?
你觉得你和我亲热后可以不给我打电♥话♥吗
Do you think you can just hook up with me and not call?
不 我没有…
No. That isn't...
我昨晚在调查犯罪现场
I was working a crime scene.
好吗 - 噢
All night. - Oh.
现在我觉得自己好傻
Now I feel kind of dumb.
是不是…
Was it a...
谋杀
murder?
是
Yeah.
在鳄鱼巷
At Alligator Alley.
我还差点被一条鳄鱼吃了
I almost got eaten by one, too.
天哪 还好你没事
Oh, my God. I'm so glad that you're okay.
可怜的宝贝 - 是啊
You poor baby. - Yeah.
这是什么
What's this?
你可能不应该碰那个
You probably shouldn't touch that.
这就是你一直不理我的原因吗
Is this why you've been ignoring me?
因为你对我出轨
Because you're cheating on me?
这肯定是在犯罪现场
Uh, it must've gotten stuck to my shoe at, uh...
粘在我鞋子上的
...the crime scene.
沼泽地吗 老天
At the swamp? God!
真不敢相信你让我对你有一丝的愧疚
I can't believe you had me feeling sorry for you.
蠢货
Dickhead!
这段感情虽然短暂 但很美好
It was fun while it lasted.
但我的待办清单上还有比
But I had more important things on my to-do list
记住传呼机代码更重要的事
than memorize beeper codes.
玩我呢 索菲亚
What the fuck, Sofia?
一屋子迈阿密精英
A room full of Miami's finest.
我要想出一个他们永远找不到的抛尸地
I needed to come up with a dumping ground they'd never find.
总有办法
Somehow.
嘿
Hey.
鲍比 安吉尔 - 好
Bobby, Angel. - Yeah.
给大伙说说我们今早谈的内容
Fill the team in on what we talked about this morning.
听好了
Listen up!
关于吉米·鲍威尔的谋杀案
Regarding the murder of Jimmy Powell
和尼基·斯宾塞的绑♥架♥案
and the kidnapping of Nicky Spencer,
我们正不遗余力地寻找老虎帮的安全屋
we're pursuing every avenue to find the Los Tigres safe house.
调动所有线人
Pulling in all of our informants.
挨家挨户敲门寻找愿意开口的人
Knocking down doors to see if anyone's willing to talk.
下一步将会与地区检察官办公室联♥系♥
The next step is liaising with the D.A.'s office
为那些愿意提供信息的被监禁的
to negotiate reduced sentences for incarcerated cartel members
贩毒集团成员争取减刑
who are willing to give up any information.
距尼基被绑♥架♥已经过去了四天
It's been four days since Nicky was taken.
吉米·鲍威尔被绑♥架♥
It's the same amount of time between
到他的断指出现的时间间隔
when Jimmy Powell went missing
也是四天
and his finger showed up.
必须争分夺秒
Every second counts.
天知道尼基现在的状况是什么
God only knows what Nicky's going through.
我们对贝卡家进行了24小时的监控
We've had 24-hour surveillance on Becca's house.
我和鲍比 我们会去顶替富兰克林和慕斯金斯基
And me and Bobby, we're gonna relieve Franklin and Muszynski.
我们觉得很有必要亲自盯梢
Yeah, we think that it's important we're there when...
以防出现意外
well, in case anything shows up.
很好 谢了 伙计们
Great. Thanks, guys.
我指望着你们创造点奇迹
I'm counting on you to really make something happen
解决这破事
out of this shit show.
好了 我们在鳄鱼巷找到的那条手臂调查得怎么样
So, where are we at with the arm that was found at Alligator Alley?
那具无名尸 - 没有进展
The John Doe. - Nowhere.
我们还没来得及采集指纹
We weren't able to get any fingerprints
证据就被吃掉了
before the evidence was... eaten.
是我不好
My bad.
真有你的 这样子丢掉证据
That is a hell of a way to lose evidence.
好了…大家都干活吧
Okay... let's get it done.
不好意思
Excuse me.
那我的案子怎么样 - 案子怎么了
What about my cases? - What about them?
我认为我们在调查一名连环杀手
I think we're dealing with a serial killer.
我办公室 你也来
My office. You, too.
嘿
Hey!
今天早上你怎么丢下我自己走了
What was with you ditching me this morning?
我得搭别人的便车
I had to hitchhike.
一个让我听史提利·丹的老不死
Some old creep made me listen to Steely Dan.
我靠
Shit.
出什么事了
What's wrong?
德克斯特出轨了 - 德克斯特吗
Dexter's cheating on me. - Dexter?
我哥哥德克斯特
My brother Dexter?
这不好笑
It's not funny.
我在他卡车上找到了一个避孕套包装
I found a condom wrapper in his truck.
所以呢
So?
什么叫“所以呢”
What do you mean "so"?
剧集 | 嗜血法医:源罪(2024) | 导航列表