剧集 | 嗜血法医:源罪(2024) | 导航列表
与其浪费时间调查一个死人
Instead of spending time on a dead man,
也许你应该把精力放在那些
maybe you should focus on the cases
值得你调查的案子
that actually deserve your energy.
比如说尼基·斯宾塞
Like Nicky Spencer.
那孩子需要我们所有人
That kid needs all of us.
要是想活下来 他需要你
He needs you if he's going to survive.
也许你说得对
Maybe you're right.
谢谢你劝我悬崖勒马 朋友
Thanks for talking me off the ledge, amigo.
又躲过一劫 很凶险
Another bullet dodged. Barely.
好 很好 我们马上到
Okay, great. We're on our way.
注意搜寻有结果了
We got a hit on our BOLO.
警员发现了一辆盗用车牌的黑金相间的庞蒂亚克
Unis have their eyes on a black and gold Pontiac with stolen plates.
我们要去哪
Where are we headed?
阿♥拉♥帕塔 - 我们走吧 亲爱的
Allapattah. - Let's go, papi.
你得进来逼我吃了它们 你个王八蛋
You're gonna have to come in here and make me eat them, motherfucker!
放开我 放开我
Let me go! Let me go!
我爸爸是警♥察♥ 他会…
My father's a cop, and he'll--
雅布隆斯基警官
Officer Jablonski.
你想让我们和你们去吗
You want us to come with you?
你们不如先退下
Why don't you hang back,
但要注意我们的信♥号♥♥
but be ready for our signal.
谢了
Thanks.
庞蒂亚克就在那里 - 对
There's the Pontiac. - Yeah.
你打算怎么办
So how do you want to play it?
简单敲门聊几句
Simple knock and talk.
我们是在卖♥♥饼干还是抓连环杀手
We selling cookies or catching a serial killer?
你们想干嘛
What do you want?
我们是迈阿密警局的警探
We're detectives with Miami Metro.
我们对你停在街上的庞蒂亚克有几个问题
We just have a few questions about the Pontiac parked in the street.
怎么了
What about it?
这么说是你的车
So it's yours?
安玛丽
Annemarie?
怎么了 爸 - 过来 亲爱的
Yeah, Dad? - Come here, sweetheart.
这些友好的警官要问问你的新车
These nice officers want to ask you about your new car.
那是你的车吗 那辆黑金相间的车
That's yours? The black and gold vehicle right there?
是的 我有麻烦了吗
Yes, sir. Am I in trouble?
当然没有 宝贝女儿
Of course not, baby girl.
那辆车你们开了多长时间
How long have you had that car?
两天左右
For, like, two days.
那是我和她妈妈送的16岁生日礼物
It was a sweet 16 gift from her mother and me.
我们看到它停在美国一号♥公路边上
We saw it sitting on the side of the U.S. 1.
300块
300 bucks.
很遗憾 我们需要把那辆车作为证据扣押起来
Unfortunately, we're gonna have to impound it as evidence.
天啊 为什么
Oh, my God. Why?
我们怀疑有人用来犯罪
We suspect it's been used in the commission of a crime.
难怪你讨厌警♥察♥
No wonder you hate cops.
你不明白… - 钥匙麻烦交出来
You don't understand-- - Keys, please.
多谢
Thank you.
你会不会刚好知道卖♥♥家的名字
Did you happen to get the seller's name?
任何信息都行 - 不知道
Any information? - Nope.
我们需要你们一五一十告诉我们
All right, well, we're gonna need you to tell us everything
关于那个卖♥♥你们车的人的一切
you can about the man who sold you that vehicle.
你是要因为合法购买♥♥二手车
Are you trying to arrest my daughter
逮捕我女儿吗
for legally buying a used car?
滚吧
We're done.
我想我可以温习一下大♥师♥的事迹
Thought I'd brush up and look to the greats
为我的尸体处理问题找到解决办法
for solutions to my body disposal problem.
艾德·盖恩 平原镇屠夫
Ed Gein, the Butcher of Plainfield.
人体部位有很多种用途
There's lots of uses for a human body.
好吧…谢了
Yeah... Thanks.
大卫·伯科维茨
David Berkowitz.
你就这样放着不管吗
And then you just leave them?
约翰·韦恩·盖西
John Wayne Gacy.
芝加哥的杀人小丑
The Killer Clown of Chicago.
把受害者埋在他的地下室里
Buried victims in his crawl space.
只是有个问题
Mm, just one problem.
什么问题 伙计
What's that, pal?
要是我把尸体埋在房♥子下面 我爸会杀了我的
My dad would kill me if I buried my victims under our house.
我的研究没有预期那么有启发性
My research wasn't as enlightening as I hoped.
开始吧 把情况告诉我
Here we go. Communicate.
你这该死的贱♥人♥
You fucking bitch!
你的小恶作剧毁了我的车
That little prank of yours messed up my car.
我不知道你在说什么
I have no idea what you're talking about.
你和你那油腻的小男友
You and your greasy little boyfriend
往我的发动机里放了沙子
got sand in the engine.
我的变速器完全不能用了
It totally screwed up my transmission.
你告诉她了
You told her?
我只是想把事情平息下来
Well, I just, I was trying to calm things down.
她父母要报♥警♥
Her parents were gonna call the cops.
你出♥卖♥♥♥我
You sold me out.
你应该是我最好的朋友
You're supposed to be my best friend.
我不能总是站在你那边
I can't take your side all the time.
真遗憾 摩根
Bummer, Morgan.
你最后一个朋友也没了
There goes your last friend.
整个球队都讨厌你 你真不该当这个队长
You really shouldn't be captain of a team that hates you.
至少我看起来不像吸老二的皮皮
At least I don't look like Pippi Dick-sucking.
摩根
Morgan!
马上来我办公室
My office now.
所以我蹬起我的锐步鞋
Yeah, so I gave my Reeboks a quick pump.
跑向德克斯特
Ran over to Dexter
在关键时刻把他从鳄鱼嘴中救了下来
and pulled him away from those gator jaws of death in the nick of time.
哇 德克斯特
Wow, Dexter.
多亏有马苏卡在
You're lucky Masuka was there.
是
Yep.
我的英雄
My hero.
我得承认 鳄鱼巷
Got to admit, Alligator Alley's
是一个很不错的抛尸地
a pretty good place to dump a body.
曾经是
Was a good place.
处理尸体还有什么其他好的办法
What'd be other good ways to get rid of a body?
我是说假设
I mean, hypothetically.
如果是个辣妹 做成动物标本
If it's a hot girl, taxidermy.
我会邀请汉尼拔·莱克特来吃晚饭
I'd invite Hannibal Lecter over for dinner.
慕斯金斯基从来没帮过什么忙
Muszynski was never very helpful.
你呢
What about you?
我会把他们扔在建筑工地
I'd dump them at a construction site.
他们倒水泥的前一晚
Night before they pour the cement.
还不错 但我每杀一个人
Not bad, but I'd have to wait
就得等建新的摩天大楼才行
for a new skyscraper for every kill.
嘿 你们这些傻瓜在说什么
Hey, what are you knuckleheads talking about?
没什么 - 我们只是在讨论
Uh, nothing. - We were just talking
藏尸体最佳的地方
about the best places to hide a dead body.
现在不太适合开黑色玩笑 对吗
Not exactly the right time for gallows humor, is it?
回去干活吧
Get back to work.
你不看消息吗 - 我不懂传呼机代码
You're not gonna check that? - I don't speak beeper code.
我可以看看吗 - 随你便
May I? - Knock yourself out.
“我恨你”
"I hate you."
哇 女士杀手 她叫什么名字
Whoa, lady killer. What's her name?
索菲亚 我想她是我女友
Sofia, who I think was my girlfriend,
但现在可能是前女友了
but now I think she might be my ex-girlfriend.
等等 你在传呼她吗
Wait, you're paging her?
别担心
Don't worry.
我有个代码 每次都能赢得美女芳心
I got a code that wins over the babes every time.
你发了什么
What'd you send?
马苏卡 摩根 我办公室
Masuka, Morgan, my office.
随手把门关上
And close the door behind you.
亚伦 亚伦… - 不 拜托
Aaron, Aaron-- - No, come on.
那是我… - 队长 队长
That's my-- - Captain, Captain.
交给塔尼娅吧 - 你得让我…拜托
Let Tanya handle it. - You got to let me-- Come on.
给他们一点时间工作 好吗 走吧
Let's give them a minute to work, okay? Come on.
我逐渐明白
I'd come to anticipate
剧集 | 嗜血法医:源罪(2024) | 导航列表