剧集 | 嗜血法医:源罪(2024) | 导航列表
是啊
Yep.
听说你当上了警♥察♥ 那是不是意味着你会穿制♥服♥
Hear you're a cop now. That mean you wear a uniform?
不是警♥察♥ 是实习生
Not a cop. An intern.
法医学
In forensic pathology.
那对耳环
Those earrings.
你从哪弄来的
Where'd you get them?
黛比给我的
Deb gave them to me.
你喜欢吗
You like?
很喜欢
Very much. Uh...
我靠 德克斯 敲门了吗
Shit, Dex! Knock much?
滚出我房♥间
Get the fuck out of my room.
你偷了我的耳环
You stole my earrings.
你要它们有什么用
What're you gonna do with them, anyway?
你又没有女朋友
It's not like you have a girlfriend.
你连鸡♥吧♥和耳朵都分不清
You wouldn't know your dick from your ear.
朋友们…
You guys--
朋友们 - 帮我把它们要回来 快点
You guys? - Get them back for me. Now.
可以 我可以帮你要回来
Okay. I can help you get them back.
如果你帮我做点事
If you do something for me.
我这周末开派对需要可♥卡♥因♥
I need coke for my party this weekend.
你能帮我搞到吗
Can you hook that up for me?
不可能
No way.
那么你的耳环就别想要回来了
Then consider your little earrings gone for good.
朋友们 别闹了
Guys, really.
好吧 我会帮你
Okay, fine. I'll help you.
太好了 明天训练结束后来接我
Sweet. Grab me after practice tomorrow,
所有事情都会解决的
and we'll handle everything.
等会 你们是在议论我吗
Wait. Was he talking about me?
嘿 德克斯 你还好吧
Hey, Dex, you feeling all right?
你的食物一口都没吃 - 什么
You haven't touched your food. - Huh?
你的食物
Your food.
爸 你这周末还要加班吗
Dad, still working a double this weekend?
对啊 亲爱的 怎么了
Yeah, honey. Why?
我可以叫几个队上的女生来玩吗
Mind if I have some girls from the team over?
披萨 电影 没什么出格的
Pizza, movies, nothing crazy.
听上去不错 可以啊
Yeah, sounds great. Sure.
我注意到你和索菲亚…
So, I, uh, noticed you and Sofia...
互相喜欢对方
admiring each other.
啥 - 晚餐的时候
Huh? - At dinner.
我懂的 她很可爱
I get it, she's cute.
哦 呃… - 你要约她出去吗
Oh. Uh... - You gonna ask her out?
有一个警探做老爸
The gift and curse of having
是个礼物也是诅咒
a detective for a father.
不 我们没有…
Uh, no, that isn't...
我不是…
I wasn't...
她戴着我的耳环
She's wearing my earrings.
什么叫“你的耳环”
What do you mean "your earrings"?
玛丽护士的耳环
Nurse Mary's earrings.
我从她身上拿的 就在…
That I took from her, after...
什么
What?
我藏在我的房♥间里
Well, I hid them in my room.
黛比肯定翻了我的东西
Deb must've been snooping.
她把它们给了索菲亚
And then she gave them to Sofia, which is--
那对耳环是证据
Those earrings are evidence.
第一条准则是什么
What is the first goddamn rule of the code?
不要被抓
Don't get caught.
你为什么拿走它们
Why did you take them?
我想作纪念
I wanted to remember.
纪念什么
Remember what?
那次杀人
The kill.
老天
Oh, my God.
它们是战利品
They're trophies.
这太变♥态♥了
That's sick.
我们的所有努力…
Everything we're doing...
所有的准则 都是为了确保
The code, all of it, is to make sure
你不会变成你杀的那些人
you are different from the people that you killed.
你不需要那种东西
You don't need that kind of thing.
纪念有利于我…
Remembering helps me...
…抑制自己的冲动
...keep my urges at bay.
绝对不行 风险太大 懂吗
No. No, no, no. It's too risky, okay?
你把那对耳环要回来 然后处理掉它们
You get those earrings back, and you get rid of them.
听清楚了吗 - 非常清楚
Are we clear? - Crystal.
行了 你走吧
All right, get out of here.
对了 我…
Uh, hey, I, uh...
今晚要出去
was gonna go out tonight.
真的吗 去哪
Really? Where?
回力球场 那里有场大♥比♥赛
Jai alai. There's a big match.
应该会很刺♥激♥
Should be intense.
回力球 我让你看足球你都不看
Jai alai? I can't even get you to watch football.
偶然看到的 突然来了兴趣
Stumbled across it, and it sparked my interest.
好吧
Okay.
行 你也该分分心了
Fine, it's about time you had some other distractions.
谢了 老爸
Thanks, Dad.
我奶奶的葬礼后我就没穿过西装了
I haven't worn a suit since my grandmother's funeral.
这身打扮是要干什么
What's with the getup?
我们有一个名单
Well, we have a list
上面是我们想要打击的高端买♥♥家
of high-end buyers we want to take down.
你要卖♥♥毒品给他们 所以…
You'll be selling to them, so...
你必须打扮得土豪一点
you have to look like money.
我来找莫里森医生
Here for Dr. Morrison.
谨慎一点好不好
A bit more discretion, huh?
你拿到现金时 带回来给我们
When you get the cash, you bring it back here,
我们打上标记
we'll mark it.
这样 这笔钱经过谁的手上就一目了然
This way, we know everyone who's touched it,
顺藤摸瓜
all the way up the ladder.
说到顺藤摸瓜
Speaking of the ladder,
你越快带我们接触顶层人物
the farther and faster you get us to the top of it,
准确点说是埃斯特拉达
to Estrada to be exact,
这座城市就能早点脱离像他那样的人的荼毒
the sooner this city is safe from animals just like him.
动作要迅速
Get in, get out quickly.
把话题局限在生意上
Keep the conversation about business.
不要闲聊
No chitchat.
记住你这样做的初衷
And remember why you're doing this.
我们不让你坐牢
We kept you out of jail.
让你回家见孩子
Got you home to your kids.
你要帮我们
Now you're gonna help us
抓住那些杂碎
take down these motherfuckers.
打向后场 以斜角击球
To the backcourt. Make that cortada go.
他用力击球 瞄准了靠近墙角的区域
He fires deep, looking for the chula.
乔斯胡安一记漂亮的救球
Oh! Nice save by Josjuan.
马诺洛现在把球带到前场
Manolo now takes it to the front court.
打出侧墙反弹球
Fires the carom.
他失误了
Fumbles there.
马诺洛完成了一次不同凡响的接球与击球
Manolo makes an incredible catch and fires.
比赛很激烈啊
Killer game.
你赌谁会赢
Who you betting on?
我不赌博
I don't gamble.
我也不赌
Me, neither.
只是来感受一下♥体♥育精神
Just here for the sportsmanship.
你打球吗
You play?
我倒是想打
I wish.
我只是个看球的
Spectator only.
放眼全世界 没有哪里的球场数量能比得上佛罗里达
There are more jai alai frontons in Florida than anywhere the world.
有意思
Interesting.
我靠
Oh, shit!
你看到了吗 他的头差点被球打掉
You see that? The ball almost knocked his head off!
橡胶 亚麻 还有两层硬化的山羊皮
Rubber, linen, and two layers of hardened goat skin.
球就是由这些做成的
That's what the ball's made of.
鞋子真不错
Uh, nice shoes.
鳄鱼皮 定做的
Alligator. Custom.
剧集 | 嗜血法医:源罪(2024) | 导航列表