剧集 | 嗜血法医:源罪(2024) | 导航列表
像黄油 但更软
Like butter, only softer.
太奢侈了 不适合我
Too rich for my blood.
劳逸结合
Work hard, play hard.
抱歉 我还不知道你名字
Sorry, I didn't catch your name.
帕特里克 - 帕特里克
Patrick. - Patrick.
和你聊天很愉快
Nice chatting with you.
我就先… - 等一下
I'm gonna make-- - Wait.
回力球是怎么记分的
How do they keep score in jai alai?
什么
Huh?
你不是来看比赛的
You're not here for the game.
你需要多少
How much you need?
好吧
All right.
惭愧
Guilty.
我哥们 豪尔赫·鲁伊斯
My buddy, Jorge Ruiz,
他说你可以借我钱
said you could lend me some cash.
帅哥托尼 对吧
Handsome Tony, right?
我需要300
I need 300.
下次有话就直说
Next time, shoot straight, huh?
这是为了毒品吗
Is this for dope?
呃… - 我不借给瘾君子
Uh... - 'Cause I don't lend to junkies.
不是 是为了工作面试
No, f-for a job interview.
我需要一套新西服
I need a new suit.
还有汽油
And gas.
还有鞋
And shoes.
人靠鞋装
Shoes make the man.
我借给你500怎样
Let's make it an even 500, huh?
利息10%
The vig is ten percent.
第一次还款截至星期五
The first payment is due Friday
厄尼酒吧
at Ernie's Taproom,
晚上八点
8 p.m.
少还一次每个星期多加10%
Miss a payment and it's ten percent more each week.
没问题吧
Are we good?
很好
Great.
不许延期
No extensions.
没有例外 明白吗
No exceptions. ¿Comprendes?
明白
I understand.
嗯
Yeah?
身份证给我
Identification, please.
这样我知道你是谁
This is how I know who I'm dealing with.
你也知道我是谁
And how you know who you're dealing with.
哦 我可清楚了
Oh, I know who I'm dealing with.
希望你能得到 那份工作 贝特曼先生
Hope you get that job, Mr. Bateman.
你肯定第一个知道
You'll be the first to know.
你一直没告诉我为什么对那对耳环这么执着
You never did tell me why you have such a hard-on for those earrings.
你为什么这么想要回来
Why do you need 'em back so bad?
它们有情感价值
They have sentimental value.
“情感价值”
"Sentimental value"?
放屁
Bullshit.
你把高中文凭当杯垫
You used your high school diploma as a coaster.
说嘛
Come on.
你从哪弄来的
Where'd you get them?
德克斯
Dex?
我给妈妈买♥♥的
I got them for Mom.
母亲节礼物
For Mother's Day.
但… - 哦
But... - Oh.
相信我
Well, trust me.
你就这么做
This is the move.
给索菲亚买♥♥对新的
Get Sofia a new pair.
她就不会记得旧的了
She won't even remember those.
好吧 但万一她以为我喜欢她怎么办
Fine, but what if she thinks I like her?
这才是重点 傻瓜
That's the point, doof.
想想会多有意思
Think about how much fun it'll be.
一起四人约会
Going on double dates together.
我哥哥和我好闺蜜
My brother and my bestie.
当然了 我自己得先找个男朋友
Of course, I'll have to bag a boyfriend of my own first.
这些怎么样
Ooh. How about these?
你以为她四岁吗
What is she, four?
用心想想
Put a little thought into it.
就那里
Right there.
她的生辰石
Her birthstone.
什么东西
What's that?
一年中的每个月份都有自己的宝石
You know, each month of the year has its own gemstone.
就像星座
It's kind of like the Zodiac.
星座啊 天哪 你真该读点书了
The Zodiac? Geez, read a book, why don't you?
比如说 我是射手座 这意味着我热情奔放
Like, I'm a Sagg, which means I'm passionate
自♥由♥自在 且直言不讳
and free-spirited and I don't mince words.
听上去没错
Sounds right.
去你的
Fuck you.
你是水瓶座 也就是说
You're an Aquarius, which means
你富有创造力 很聪明
you're creative and smart.
看来他们说的也不全对
Well, I guess they don't always hit the mark.
就这个
Here we go.
索菲亚十二月出生
Sofia was born in December.
绿松石
turquoise.
包起来比较好
Good to have them wrapped.
哇哦
Whoa.
你哪来的钱
Where'd you get that?
我现在有工作了
I'm a working man now.
靠
Shit.
谁知道归档血液和精♥液♥能赚这么多钱
Who knew filing blood and jizz was such great money?
给你 包好了
Here you go. All set.
你到底怀着什么居心
What's really in this for you?
你为什么这么想撮合我和索菲亚
Why do you want me and Sofia together so much?
就像我说得 你很怪
Like I said, you're weird,
但我玩得很开心
but I have fun hanging.
你还记得上次我们一起来这购物
Do you even remember the last time
是什么时候吗
we were shopping here together?
不记得 - 我给你个提示
No. - Well, I'll give you a hint.
我那年三岁 圣诞老人就在那边
I was three, and Santa was right over there.
好吧
Okay.
我们就拭目以待吧
We'll see how this goes.
肯定好极了
Fucking great, that's how.
现在…
Now...
我的工作完成了
I did my part.
你万事俱备
You're squared away.
该还我人情了
Time to return the favor.
你说你会帮我买♥♥可♥卡♥因♥
You said you'd help me buy coke.
真正的可♥卡♥因♥ 不是拿些假货来应付
Real coke, not pawn off some fake shit.
严格来说 我说我会帮你
Technically, I said I'd help you.
如果你朋友认为这是可♥卡♥因♥…
And if your friends think it's coke...
…那就是可♥卡♥因♥
...it's coke.
咖♥啡♥因♥加上苯佐卡因
Caffeine Boost and benzocaine?
效果一样
Same effect.
你最好是对的
You better be fucking right.
我是医学预科生 记得吗
I was pre-med, remember?
把刀给我
Hand me that knife.
再加点咖♥啡♥因♥
More caffeine.
所以这到底是怎么回事
So, what's all this about anyway?
你不吸可♥卡♥因♥
You don't do cocaine.
说了你也不懂
Not that you would get it,
但这个派对对我很重要
but this party's a score for me.
姑娘们终于来我家了
The girls will finally be at my place,
她们会选我当季后赛队长
and they'll vote me playoff captain.
蒂芙就舔鸡♥巴♥去吧
And Tiff can eat a dick.
摩根警长 - 叫我哈利就行
Sergeant Morgan? - Uh, Harry, please.
我刚把那些悬案的文件
I just finished entering the cold-case files
转录进电子数据库
into the electronic database.
我想去一趟上城
I was thinking I could head into Overtown.
看我能不能找到些目击者
See if I can find some witnesses.
为你的NHI案子 - 你真快啊
For your N.H.I. - You are fast.
剧集 | 嗜血法医:源罪(2024) | 导航列表