剧集 | 嗜血法医:源罪(2024) | 导航列表
案子有什么线索吗 - 除了贩毒集团之外
Any leads in the case? - Other than the cartel?
没有
No.
我和克拉克聊过了
I talked to Clark.
他说你今早上在另一个犯罪现场表现很不错
He said you did a great job at that other crime scene this morning.
克拉克人很好
Clark's a good guy.
你饿了吗
You hungry?
如果说有谁该死 非这个人莫属
If anyone deserves to be killed, it's whoever did this.
你说得对 儿子
You're right, son.
但我向你保证
But I assure you,
我们正全力以赴抓捕这个凶手
we're doing everything we can to catch this killer.
把正义交给警♥察♥吧 - 这不够
Leave justice to the police. - It's not enough.
爸 我不断地看到他
Dad, I can't stop seeing him.
吊在那里 我必须得…
Hanging there. I have to...
…对某个人做点什么
...do something to someone.
又来
Again?
我是说 你不是…
I mean, didn't you...
几天前才刚“做了点什么”吗
"do something" a few days ago?
爸 我怕如果我压抑自己的情感
Dad, I'm scared if I try to bottle them up,
它们会以不可控的方式喷涌而出
these feelings will come out... in ways I can't control.
你心中有人选了吗
Do you have someone in mind?
我从档案室借来了这个
I borrowed this from the records room
当我调查未破的案件时
when I was looking up unsolved cases.
借来
Borrowed?
他们称他为疯狗
They call him Mad-Dog.
他的档案有一本电♥话♥簿那么厚
His file is the size of a phone book.
上面说他涉嫌
It says he was suspected
给黑帮当职业杀手
of being a contract killer for the mob.
芝加哥、纽约和波士顿都有过他的踪迹
With previous addresses in Chicago, New York and Boston.
仅在70年代 此人就与二十多起谋杀案相关
A person of interest in over two dozen mob-related murders in the '70s alone.
我听说过这个人
I've heard of this guy.
他在水滨游艇俱乐部外做着钓鱼包船的生意
He runs a fishing charter out of the Edgewater Yacht Club.
称他只是个退休的水手
Claims he's just a retired sailor,
拒不承认和黑帮有任何关系
and denies any involvement with the mob.
小心脚下
Watch your step.
几年前他出现在迈阿密 出于礼貌
The Feds gave us research years ago out of courtesy
联邦调查局给了我们研究报告
when he turned up here in Miami.
他是职业杀手
Strictly a gun for hire.
与任何犯罪家族都没有联♥系♥
No affiliation with any particular crime family.
从未被正式指控 也从未被起诉
Never tried. Never prosecuted.
也没有能把他和谋杀案联♥系♥起来的证据
And no evidence to tie him to any killings.
自他搬到这里
Since he's moved here,
迈阿密警局没有抓到他任何把柄
Miami Metro hasn't gotten Mad-Dog on anything.
连张超速罚单都没有
Not even a speeding ticket.
说“茄子” - 茄子
Say, "Breeze." - Breeze.
有人说他杀的人可能多达200
Some say his body count could be as high as 200.
这一点从未被证实
That's never been proven.
德克斯 假设你说得没错
Dex, let's say you're right
疯狗的传说是真的
and the legend of Mad-Dog is true.
你真的要去杀一个比你老道几十年的职业杀手吗
You really want to go after a professional hit man with decades of experience?
还有谁更符合准则
Who better to fit the Code?
我不能同意 除非我看到证据
I can't say yes unless I have some proof.
什么证据
Proof of what?
噢 别管我
Oh, don't mind me.
我不是有意打扰你们
Didn't mean to interrupt whatever
不管你们在谈什么超级秘密警♥察♥的事
super-secret police shit you two have going on.
黛比 我们只是在…
Uh, Deb, we were just...
不 我懂 我是你们男孩俱乐部的外人
No, I get it, I'm not part of your little boys' club.
这没关系 不过…
That's fine. Although...
现在我当上了排球队的队长
now that I'm captain of the volleyball team,
我想我地位比你高 爸
I think I outrank you, Dad.
你只是个警长
What are you, just a sergeant?
嘿 你当上警长了吗
Hey, you made captain?
德克斯特没告诉你吗
Dexter didn't tell you?
搞什么飞机 德克斯
The fuck, Dex?
你有为除你以外的人着想过吗
Do you ever think about anyone other than yourself?
嘿 别这样… - 不
Hey, come on, come-- - No.
不要再为他说话了
Don't take his fucking side.
如果你们俩不整天黏在一起 也许你们
If you two weren't so attached at the dick, maybe you'd
会知道我的生活里发生了什么事
actually have an idea of what was going on in my life.
真不敢相信你今天答应让我用卡车又出尔反尔
I can't believe you stiffed me on the truck today.
让我在我朋友面前难堪
Made me look like an asshole in front of all my friends.
黛布拉 一个孩子今天被发现
Debra! A child was found murdered
吊死在一座桥上
hanging from a bridge today.
所以很抱歉你没去成海滩
So sorry you couldn't go to the beach.
呃…我他妈怎么会知道
Well... how the fuck was I supposed to know that?
我怎么比得过一个死去的孩子
I can't compete with a dead kid!
亲爱的…
Honey...
你嗑药了吗
Are you on something?
天哪
God!
确保疯狗是你口中的那样
Make sure this Mad-Dog is who you say he is.
也要小心
And be careful.
你懂的
You know.
杰克逊 给我来杯啤酒
Jackson, let me have a beer.
没问题 - 阿嗬
You got it. - Ahoy.
嘿 海盗
Hey. Hey there, pirate.
你有事吗
Can I help you?
我叫道格 想租你的船
Name's Doug. I'd love to charter your boat.
道格 我今天下午都订满了
Well, Doug, um, I'm booked all afternoon.
真倒霉
Ah, bummer.
但我可以安排到…
But I could take you...
明天
tomorrow.
除非我先把他干掉
Not if I took him out first.
真的吗
Really?
是 给我个电♥话♥ 我们很快就满了
Yeah, give me a call. We fill up fast.
啊哈 地址搞到手了
Aha. I have an address.
现在来证明这只狗还在狩猎
Now to prove this dog still hunts.
难以想象背负了200多起谋杀案的人
It was hard to think that a guy with over 200 murders
会是某人的“最佳外公”
could be anyone's "best grandpa."
看样子疯狗的退休生活过得很充实
It seemed Mad-Dog was making the most of his retirement.
他也许退休了 但没完全退
Maybe he hadn't retired after all.
但一张撕碎的照片不足以成为哈利所要的证据
But a shredded photo wouldn't be enough proof for Harry.
我需要自己把这张照片拼起来
I needed to put the pieces together myself.
杀害吉米·鲍威尔的凶手十分专业
Jimmy Powell's killing appears professional.
死因:被冰锥击中后脑勺
Cause of death: ice pick to the back of the head.
这是贩毒集团的作案手法
Well, that fits with the cartel theory.
没错 但为什么把他吊在立交桥上
Yeah, but why hang him from the overpass?
这么大张旗鼓 - 一个警告
Why the big display? - A warning?
我和缉毒组谈过了 他们和我们一样一头雾水
I spoke to Narcotics, they're just as baffled as we are.
最近毒贩子并不活跃
There hasn't been a lot of drug activity lately.
好吧 我们知道他的死亡时间
Well, we know he was killed eight to ten hours
是在被吊起来前的八到十个小时
before his body was strung up.
所以他是在别处遇害
So he was killed elsewhere.
哪里 有什么头绪吗
Where? Do we have any leads?
没有证据指向明确的地点
No evidence to determine location.
但根据尸检报告
But according to the autopsy report,
这男孩胃里唯一的东西
the only thing in the boy's stomach
是火腿和奶酪三明治
was ham and cheese SunnySmiles.
被绑♥架♥后每天都吃一样的东西
Fed the same thing every day since the kidnapping.
那些东西迈阿密的每家杂货店都有卖♥♥
Well, every grocery store in Miami sells those things.
关于男孩的手指你还有什么结论吗
Anything else you've been able to determine about the boy's finger?
没了 但他手指被剪断的地方
No, but the nub where his finger used to be
伤口用汽车的点烟器进行过烧灼止血
was cauterized using a car cigarette lighter.
你可以看到线圈
You could see the coils.
该死的禽兽
Fucking monsters.
绑♥架♥了一个小孩 既不要赎金 也没有要求…
You kidnap a child, offer no ransom, no demands...
把他的断指装在盒子里
Leave his finger in a box and place it
放到他父母的房♥门前
in front of his goddamn parents' house.
把他的尸体吊在桥上
Hang his body from a bridge.
这凶手到底想干什么
What the fuck does this killer want?
我们需要快点找到答案
Well, we need answers soon.
剧集 | 嗜血法医:源罪(2024) | 导航列表