剧集 | 嗜血法医:源罪(2024) | 导航列表
《嗜血法医:源罪》前情提要…
Previously on Original Sin...
我只剩下哈利了
Harry's all I've got,
你却想把他从我身边夺走
and you tried to take him away from me.
我的第一份战利品
My first trophies.
我当时并不知道 这会酿成弥天大错
I didn't know it then, but it would end up being a terrible mistake.
这些能换多少钱
How much can I get for these?
耳环是假的
Earrings are fake.
一毛钱都换不了
I can't give you anything for them.
嘿 如果你不想要那对耳环
Hey, if you don't want those earrings,
可以给我吗 - 拿去吧
can I have them? - Knock yourself out.
黛比 - 伙计
Deb. - Dude!
给老子滚出去
Get the fuck out of here!
我以前经常取笑你
I used to make fun
但刚才在里面 真是不可思议
of you, but that in there, that was, wow.
我们未能策反这些哥伦比亚人
We've been unable to flip any of the Colombians,
所以我们需要另找他法
so we need a new way in.
一个能够晋升 直接接触到埃斯特拉达的人
Someone who can move up, get an audience with Estrada.
找个你们信得过的人
Find someone you can trust.
那是我儿子布莱恩
Uh, that is my son Brian.
这个小天使是德克斯特
This little angel's Dexter.
你好 德克斯特
Hello, Dexter.
街头上还有那么多的凶手
So many killers still on the street,
随时可以再次行凶
free to do it again.
这么说你认识他吗
So, you knew him?
他向不该借的人借了钱
He borrowed money from the wrong guy.
一个叫“帅哥”托尼·费勒的杂碎
Scumbag named "Handsome" Tony Ferrer.
所以 费勒找上雷内的家门
So, Ferrer goes to Rene's house,
在他脑袋旁开了一枪
put a gun next to his head, fired,
告诉他周五前要是还不上他的钱
told him that if he didn't have his money by Friday,
下一枪就会对准他的脑袋
the next bullet was gonna be in his skull.
费勒走后
After Ferrer left,
雷内看到子弹打穿了墙
Rene saw that the bullet went through the wall
打中了他妈妈的头
and hit his mom in the head.
她当场身亡
She died instantly.
嘿 警长 你听说鲍威尔法官他孩子的事了吗
Hey, Sarge, have you heard about Judge Powell's kid?
据报失踪
Reported missing.
你好 我可以回家吗
Hello? Can I go home?
此等令人发指的行为
This heinous act,
绑♥架♥和残害一个手无寸铁的孩子
the abduction and mutilation of a defenseless child
不仅伤害了这个家庭
is not only an assault on this family,
也是对整个迈阿密市昭然的破坏
it is an attack on the entire city of Miami.
吉米最后现身是孤身走在
Jimmy was last seen walking
去圣特雷莎天主教学校的路上
to Saint Theresa Catholic School alone,
周四早上七点
Thursday at 7 a.m.
纸盒里的手指
A finger in a box.
这应该令我振奋不已
It should've excited me.
同为怪物的特写作品
The close-up work of a fellow monster.
但一个孩子的手指…
But a child's finger...
嘿 你还好吗 儿子
Hey. You okay, son?
我很好
I'm fine.
哈利担心这会唤起我的前尘往事
Harry was worried it would bring up my past,
揭开埋藏已久的伤疤
unearth buried trauma.
而我一心…
All I knew was...
只想见血
I wanted blood.
调查人员目前已对周边社区
Investigators are currently canvassing
展开调查 寻找目击证人
the surrounding neighborhoods, seeking witnesses.
若您有任何线索
If anyone has information,
请拨♥打♥举报热♥线♥
please contact the tip hotline.
幕后凶手是否提出了任何要求
Have there been any demands from whoever did this?
尚未收到消息
No messages at all.
那是因为手指本身就是消息
That's because the finger was the message.
切开这么大直径的骨头
It would take about seven pounds of pressure
大约需要7磅的压力
to cut through a bone of this diameter.
一个孩子的骨头
A child's bone.
干净利落 毫不犹豫
Clean cut. No hesitation.
可能用了某种弹簧装置
Probably used something spring-loaded.
修枝剪
Pruning shears.
此人必定对暴♥力♥司空见惯
And whoever did this is accustomed to violence.
鲍威尔法官与贩毒集团之间的仇怨由来已久
Judge Powell has a long history of coming down hard on the cartels.
这会是报复吗
Could this be retaliation?
我们正在考虑所有可能
We're looking at everything.
尽管我们所有人都无法理解这一行为
While this act is incomprehensible to all of us,
但没有人比吉米的家人更深切的感受到他的离去
no one feels Jimmy's loss more deeply than his family.
我们向全体迈阿密人♥民♥保证
We want to assure the Miami community
我们会倾尽全力解决这个案子
we are doing everything we can to resolve this case.
我们会将凶手绳之以法
And we will bring this perpetrator to justice.
对于肇事者 我一刻不会停歇
To the individual responsible, I will not stop
直到吉米安然无恙的回到他家人身边
until Jimmy has been safely returned to his family.
若你不放了他
If you do not release him,
将会面临惨痛代价
you will pay the ultimate price.
你听说了吗
Did you hear?
佛罗里达州立大学的球探会去看比赛
Scout from FSU's gonna be at the tournament games.
我靠不会吧
No shit?
这样的话我必须得当上季后赛队长
Now I have to make playoff captain.
嗯哼
Mm-hmm.
那样的话我的奖学金基本上板上钉钉了
That would basically seal my scholarship.
讨厌鬼
Twat.
真不敢相信那就是你的竞争对手
I can't believe that's your competition.
简直一派胡言
It's really bullshit.
她整个赛季都在球场上卖♥♥骚
Mopped the courts with her ass all season,
教练也心知肚明 - 嗯
and coach knows it. - Yeah, well,
谁让人家老爸大手笔买♥♥了队服
when Daddy's buying the uniforms...
不过姐♥妹♥们♥心里都跟明镜似的 大家会投票给你的
We all know what's up, though. The girls will vote for you.
蒂芙这么积极地争取 我看不可能
Not with Tiff doing a full-court press.
这周末她要办个泳池派对
She's having a pool party this weekend
趁她父母都在阿斯彭
while her parents are in Aspen.
真♥他♥妈♥幼稚 我们要搞点破坏吗
Fucking lame. Should we crash?
在她热水缸里拉屎
Drop a deuce in her hot tub?
去她的 我才不会向她屈服
Fuck that. I ain't kissing the ring.
不如去我家看恐怖片
Slasher movie night at my place instead?
当然了
Hells yeah.
等会 没有可♥卡♥因♥吗
Wait, so no coke?
你不是说你哥哥有门路吗
Thought you said your brother had the hookup.
他是有 但他朋友都被榨干了
He did, but his friend's dry.
不过酒水管够
I'll have plenty of booze, though.
我可以弄到可♥卡♥因♥
I can get coke.
晚上来我家看恐怖片
Horror movie night at my place?
好啊 太棒了
Cool. Awesome.
你♥爸♥不是缉毒警♥察♥之类的吗
Wasn't your dad, like, a literal narc?
你怕了也没关系
It's cool if you're scared.
你怕了吗
You scared?
你要怎么搞到可♥卡♥因♥
How in the hell are you gonna score coke?
鬼才知道
Fuck if I know.
大家早上好
Good morning, everyone,
我是瑞克·斯帕达奇尼 现在正为您报道…
my name is Ricki Spadaccini and I am reporting live from...
绑匪没有任何消息
No communication from the kidnappers.
不索要赎金 没有要求
No ransom. No demands.
感觉像是报复
Definitely feels like retribution.
我相信鲍威尔法官干了这么久肯定树敌不少
I'm sure Powell's made his share of enemies during his career.
是啊 天网恢恢疏而不漏
Yeah, Missing Suspects has a slog ahead of them.
嫌疑人名单肯定有一英里长
The suspect list must be, like, a mile long.
我们最好祈祷这件案子
Well, let's just pray this doesn't
不会变成凶杀案 先生们
end up at Homicide, gentlemen.
我们在洛杉矶也有人称
We also have people here from San Diego.
你们继续聊
Oh, uh... You guys carry on.
这女人交给我
I got this one.
哥几个可得学着点
Watch and learn, boys.
你是这里的工作人员吗
Do you work here?
呃 是的 法医
Uh, yeah. Forensics.
他在那边工作 但我可以帮你
Uh, he works over there, but I can help you.
剧集 | 嗜血法医:源罪(2024) | 导航列表