剧集 | 嗜血法医:源罪(2024) | 导航列表
《嗜血法医:源罪》前情提要…
Previously on Original Sin...
关于吉米·鲍威尔的谋杀案
Regarding the murder of Jimmy Powell
和尼基·斯宾塞的绑♥架♥案
and the kidnapping of Nicky Spencer,
我们正在全力搜寻老虎帮的安全屋
we're pursuing every avenue to find the Los Tigres safe house.
你被降职了 作为惩罚
You get demoted, and as punishment
你被分配给我了吗
you're assigned to me?
如果这个死者和我们之前发现的两个
What if this victim and the last two we found,
一个在上城 一个是椰子林的性工作者
the one in Overtown and the sex worker in Coconut Grove,
如果这些案子是相关的呢
what if they're all connected?
作案手法不一致
There's no consistent M.O.
凶手还在探索他的喜好
The killer's still learning what he enjoys.
连环杀手 - 凶手的手段在升级
A serial killer? - The killer's methods are escalating.
他在做实验
He's-he's experimenting,
他正变得越来越暴♥力♥
he's becoming more violent.
那辆庞蒂亚克注册在坦帕的保罗·皮特里名下
The Pontiac is registered to a Paul Petrie in Tampa.
明天公路旅行吗
Road trip mañana?
我真不敢相信你居然站他那边而不站我
I can't believe you're taking his side over mine.
他是我哥哥
He's my brother.
被球队踢出来了 还被学校停了学
Got kicked off the team and suspended from school.
那奖学金怎么办
What about the scholarship?
我能走到今天这一步简直他妈是个奇迹
It's a fucking miracle I have made it this far.
你一定要相信我
You just have to trust me.
下周二有一大批货要运出
There's a large shipment going out next Tuesday.
我希望你能在船厂里
I'd like you to be at the shipyard
多学习一点毒品交易
to learn more about the operation.
你要进来逼我吃下去才行 王八蛋
You're gonna have to come in here and make me eat them, motherfucker!
不 放了我
No, let me go!
这些真的很受欢迎啊
Hmm. These are really popular.
我孩子很喜欢
My kid loves 'em.
都会过去的
It's gonna be okay.
爸
Dad?
嘿 你妹妹在哪
Hey, where's your sister?
不知道 在房♥间里吧
Oh. Um, I don't know. In her room?
不 昨晚她没回家
No, she didn't come home last night.
可能她去索菲亚那过夜了
Maybe she crashed at Sofia's.
她说她要去吉奥家
She said she was going to Gio's.
你知道他住哪吗
You know where he lives?
我想他好像说过他在海滩附近有个地方
I think he mentioned he's got a place by the beach.
这小子有自己的住处吗 他多大啊
This kid has his own place? How old is he?
不知道 可能25吧 - 这小♥逼♥比崽子
I don't know, like 25? - Son of a bitch!
我以为他是高中生
I assumed that he was in high school.
哦 黛比
Oh, Deb.
你和他们四人约会过
You went on the double date with them,
你觉得他怎么样
what-what'd you think?
我喜欢他 - 是吗
I liked him. - Yeah?
他把黛比保护的很好 我们一起偷了辆车 很好玩
He seemed protective of Deb. We had fun hot-wiring a car.
你们偷了辆车
You stole a car?
只是恶搞一下黛比的朋友
It was just a prank on one of Deb's friends.
这还是你教我的
You taught me how to do it.
行吧 我们晚点再讨论你们的兜风之旅
All right, well, we'll discuss your joyride later.
拉古埃塔和我要去坦帕
LaGuerta and I are heading to Tampa
追查一条关于NHI连环杀手的线索
to chase down a lead on the N.H.I. serial killer case.
我的连环杀手 我告诉你的那个
My serial killer? The one I told you about?
拜托把黛比找回来 行吗
Please find Deb, all right?
在你走之前… - 德克斯 我快迟到了
Before you leave-- - Dex! I'm running late.
我知道这听起来很荒唐 但是…
I know this is gonna sound crazy, but...
我觉得斯宾塞队长杀了吉米·鲍威尔
I think Captain Spencer killed Jimmy Powell
并绑♥架♥了尼基
and kidnapped Nicky.
你说得没错
You're right.
这是很荒唐
That is crazy.
但是…你知道我在装着尼基手指的盒子外
But-- You know how I found that spot of blood
找到的那个血斑吧
on the outside of the box that contained Nicky's finger?
斯宾塞知道后很生气
Well, Spencer got all up in my business when he heard about it.
而且我撞见他在我的实验室读血液报告
And I walked in on him in my lab reading the blood report.
而且他手上还有个新鲜的伤口
And he's got a fresh cut on his arm.
你知道 我今早上刮胡子的时候割伤了自己
You know, I-I cut myself shaving this morning.
你也要说我是凶手吗
You gonna accuse me of murder, too?
爸… - 你给我听好了
Dad-- - Listen to me!
你不知道当一个父亲失去孩子时是什么感受
You don't know what it's like to be a father and lose a child.
你还没出生时我就认识斯宾塞了
I have known Spencer since before you were born.
老天 我去年才刚参加了尼基的坚振礼
Christ, I just went to Nicky's confirmation last year!
我的直觉告诉我 他一定有所隐瞒
He's hiding something. I-I-I feel it in my bones.
这不是斯宾塞的问题
This has nothing to do with Spencer.
是你的问题 你就像一把锤子
This is all about you. You-You're like a hammer.
你看什么都是该死的钉子
Everything you see is a fucking nail!
我知道你内心有黑暗面
I know you have a darkness inside of you.
我只是没想到你会把黑暗面
I just didn't know that you were gonna project it
投射到身边的每个人身上
on everyone around you.
专心找你妹妹 好吗
Just focus on finding your sister, okay?
尽管这出浪漫喜剧很动人
This rom-com shit is cute and all,
但我真的很需要喝点咖啡
but I need some fucking coffee.
随时为您服务
A la orden.
女士请用咖啡
Un cortadito para la dama.
靠 我还挺享受这样的
Shit, I could get used to this.
你穿我的衬衫很好看
My shirt looks good on you.
你穿我的也很好看
You look good on me.
你今天有什么安排
So, what are you up to today?
我得坐船去比米尼岛
I have to take the boat to Bimini.
出会差 替我爸拿点东西 你呢
Little business trip. Pick something up for my dad. You?
我被学校停学了 所以…
Um... I was suspended from school, so...
没什么事
Nothing.
你想让我送你回家吗
Want me to drive you home?
我去码头的路上可以顺便载你一程
I can drop you on the way to the marina.
绝对不要
Mm, fuck no.
我现在最不想待的地方就是和我家人一起
The last place I want to be is with my family right now.
也许我今天可以待在这里
Maybe I could hang out here today?
或者…你可以和我一起去
Or... you could come with me.
去比米尼岛
To Bimini?
要去吗
You down?
当然要
Uh... Fuck yes.
我没有泳衣 也没有护照
I don't have a swimsuit. Or-or a passport.
有我在你不需要任何东西
You don't need anything when you're with me.
索菲亚 嘿
Sofia! Hey.
快 搂住我
Quick, put your arm around me.
哎呀 真尴尬
Well, this is awkward.
德克斯特 这是我的新男友 查德
Dexter, this is my new boyfriend, Chad.
查德 这是我前男友
Chad, this is my ex.
就是这家伙把蒂芙尼的哥哥揍个半死
This the dude who beat up Tiffany's brother?
嗯哼 - 嘿 伙计
Mm-hmm. - Hey, man.
好汉不吃眼前亏
I don't want any problems.
长点胆吧 查德
Oh, grow a pair, Chad.
很高兴见到你 查德
Nice to meet you, Chad.
亲爱的 我在储物柜那等你
Babe, I'll see you at the lockers?
好
Yeah.
我一直不理解高中生大庭广众下卿卿我我的行为
The mating rituals of high schoolers out in the wild always mystified me.
滚吧 你想干什么
Go. What do you want?
你知道黛比在哪吗
Uh, you know where Deb is?
我怎么会知道 我们没说过话
Why would I? We're not speaking.
你是指今天还是
Like, today?
完全没说过
Like, at all.
自从她在我背后插了两刀
Not since she totally betrayed me
我们闹分手她却替你说好话
by taking your side in the breakup.
哦
Oh.
她甚至没告诉你 典中典
She didn't even tell you. That's typical.
听着 她昨晚去了吉奥家就一直没回来
Look, she went to Gio's last night and never came home.
我爸快抓狂了
My dad's freaking out.
你知道吉奥手♥机♥号♥、地址什么的吗
You know Gio's phone number, address, anything?
我觉得他好像姓“马蒂诺”
I think his last name is "Martino"?
和海豚队的四分卫差不多 但名字里有个T
Like the Dolphins quarterback but with a "T"?
知道了 好的
Cool. Okay.
剧集 | 嗜血法医:源罪(2024) | 导航列表