我见过死亡许多次
I've experienced death so many times.
但从未亲身体验过
But never my own.
什么情况
Talk to me.
枪击造成的胸腔穿透性创伤
We have penetrating thoracic trauma by gunshot,
患者大量失血
catastrophic blood loss.
他快挺不住了 听我口令
We're losing him. Defib on my count.
三 二 一 离手
Three. Two. One. Clear.
没有脉搏 重新充电
No pulse. Recharging.
三 二 一 离手
Three. Two. One. Clear.
有心跳了
We have a heartbeat.
一颗跳动的心脏 我收下了
A beating heart. I'll take it.
正如人们常说的那样
It really is like they say,
你的一生在你眼前掠过
your life flashes before your eyes.
天哪 天哪
Oh, my God. Oh, my God.
好了 宫口已开十厘米 胎儿头部要出来了
All right, we're at ten centimeters dilated. It's crowning.
继续使劲
Keep pushing.
就这样
That's it.
继续使劲 你做得很棒
Keep pushing. You're doing great.
用力推 最后一次
Big push. One last one.
出生时间 晚上11点21分
Time of birth, 2300 hours, 21 minutes.
1971年2月1日
February 1, 1971.
恭喜你 是个男孩
Congratulations. It's a boy.
在最开始的时候…
And in the beginning...
鲜血便伴随左右
there was blood.
你要给你儿子起什么名字 莫泽女士
What're you gonna name your son, Miss Moser?
德克斯特
Dexter.
他叫德克斯特
His name is Dexter.
你是想占他便宜吗 怪胎
Trying to cop a feel, freak?
我在感受死亡
I'm experiencing death.
一生只有一次
You only get one first time.
伙计 你到底是哪个星球来的
Dude, what fucking planet you from?
够了
That's enough.
让德克斯特专心
Let Dexter focus.
有问题吗
Problem?
当然有 没有血
Yeah, no blood.
没问题
No problem.
没有心 就像铁皮人
Heartless. Like the Tin Man.
或许…也像我
And maybe... like me.
一如既往的完美和能干 德克斯特
Impec、cable work as always, Dexter.
你日后定会成为一名优秀的外科医生
You're gonna make an excellent surgeon one day.
我为今天做了很长时间的准备 但…
I've been preparing for today for such a long time, but...
我没有…任何感觉
I didn't feel... anything.
这就是你的特别之处
That's what makes you special.
这就是我的本质
That's what makes me me.
大家一般都会笑一笑
It's traditional to smile.
我没笑吗
I wasn't smiling?
想想那些让你开心的事
Just think of something that makes you happy.
混♥蛋♥
Motherfucker.
该死的
Ugh, goddamn it.
摩根警长
Sergeant Morgan.
斯宾塞队长
Captain Spencer.
什么情况 谁又死了
What the fuck? And who the fuck?
我们也在问同样的问题 目前只是初步调查阶段
We're asking the same questions. Right now, it's all preliminary.
好吧 我洗耳恭听 - 站住
Well, I am all ears. - Stop.
在鉴证科完成搜查之前 任何人不得干扰犯罪现场
Until Forensics is done with our sweep, you are all guests at my crime scene.
即使是你 队长 把塑料袋穿上
Even you, Captain. Bootie up.
遵命 女士
Yes, ma'am.
好吧 你有什么发现
All right. What do you got?
看样子入侵者是用裁纸刀
Looks like the intruder used a box cutter to gain entry
从后门的纱窗处进入
through the back screen porch.
他开枪打死父母 干净利落
Yeah, he shot the parents, point blank,
后面的小女孩跑向楼梯
and the little girl in the back as she ran for the stairs.
然后把看到的东西全偷走
Then pilfered everything in sight.
现金 珠宝 银行卡
Cash, jewelry, cards.
你用了单数形式 是指作案的只有一个人吗
You said "intruder," as in there was only one perp?
从这里遍布四处的泥泞的脚印来看
Based on the muddy footprints all over the place,
只有一个人 经验老道 准备充分
only one. Experienced, prepared.
鞋子外面套了塑料袋
Wore booties over shoes.
因此 没有可以追踪的痕迹
Ergo, no tread marks to trace.
你说了这么多等于白说
You're giving me a whole lot of nothing here.
一家人被谋杀 我们有什么线索
A family is dead. What do we have?
嘿 桑德斯警官 你到这的时候电视是开着的吗
Hey, Officer Sanders, was the TV on when you arrived here?
不是 警长
Negative, Sergeant.
好的 所以这可怜的一家子
All right, so this poor family,
他们在用餐
they're chowing down,
看着电视…
watching television...
入侵者把电视关掉了
The intruder turns it off.
遥控器的开关键上有血迹
I'm seeing blood on the "on off" switch.
马苏卡 等你弄完这里的其他700个地方
Masuka, when you're done with the other 700 things going on here,
可以查一下指纹吗
would you run this for prints?
那就会是701处了 警长
It'll be number 701, Sergeant.
至少可以先把那头该死的牛杀死
Could've at least killed the fucking cow first.
那你至少可以不要在餐桌上说脏话
And you could at least not curse at the dinner table.
抱歉 一时说顺嘴了
Sorry. It's just how it comes out.
还有一周就毕业了 有什么趣事吗
So, uh, graduation's in a week. Anything fun happening?
我听说某个地方有派对 记不清了
I heard about some party at Delta Alpha something.
但我不会去的
But I'm not going.
我去 让大家看看
I'll represent. Show the world
摩根家至少还有人懂得享乐
there's at least one Morgan with a life.
你要去大学派对
You're going to a college party?
老爸 得了吧 我们都知道你会反对
Dad, come on. We both know that you're gonna say no,
我最后还是会去 世界也不会就此毁灭
I'm gonna go anyway, and the world isn't gonna end,
所以我们这次不如略过那样的情节
so why don't we just skip the drama for once?
我同意你去 - 真的假的
I'm okay with you going. - Seriously?
一个条件 带上你哥哥
One condition. You take your brother.
什么 - 什么
What? - What?
你需要多出去走走
You need to get out more,
和同龄人一起玩
spend time with people your own age.
找点事做
Be a part of something.
是的 他是应该 但别挨着我
Yes, he should do that, but far away from me.
这是我唯一一个条件 - 难以置信
It's my one condition. - Unbelievable.
嘿 - 去死吧
Hey. - Fuck me.
昨天怎么样
So how'd it go yesterday?
里瓦斯医生说我表现很好
Dr. Rivas said I did a good job.
那很不错啊 对吗
Well, that's great, right?
应该吧
I guess.
但是…
But...
我并没有预期中的感觉
it didn't give me the feeling I thought it would.
我知道我们只需要切开尸体就够了
I know we hoped slicing into bodies would be enough.
但我还是…
But I-I'm still...
…不满足
...hungry.
按计划走就好了
Just stick with the plan.
读完四年医学院 然后到医院实习
Four years of med school, then a residency.
我们还有很多时间去探索
We have plenty of time to figure all this out.
不 怎么说呢 我担心这个计划
No, I don't know. I-I'm worried the plan
满足不了我的…渴望
isn't going to satisfy my... urges.
不满足也得满足
It has to.
祝你们今天愉快
You guys have a good day.
这些光鲜亮丽 容光满面的人们
All those shiny, happy people.
兴致勃勃地规划着他们的人生
So excited to plan their lives.
而我只想结束一个人的人生
And all I wanted to do was end one.
这些是真正的死尸吗
Are those real dead bodies?
蛮酷的 对吗
Kind of cool, right?
我叫马苏卡 要是被开了超速罚单就来找我
Name's Masuka, look me up if you ever get a speeding ticket.
展台不错啊
Nice booth.
我父亲在迈阿密大都会警♥察♥局工作
Uh, my father actually works for Miami Metro.
哈利·摩根 你认识他吗
Harry Morgan. You know him?
快啊 宝贝 来找爹地
Come on, baby, come to Daddy.
想看看我九英寸长的指甲吗
Want to see my nine-inch nail?
真的吗 模特
Really? Poser.