剧集 | 嗜血法医:源罪(2024) | 导航列表
不负众望 - 快啊 快啊
lived up to the hype. - Come on, come on.
快啊 快啊… - 海豚队和牛仔队
Come on, come on... - Dolphins and Cowboys.
格里斯投球了
Griese to throw.
没中
Incomplete.
得了吧 他根本没人防守
Come on! He was wide open. Mm.
第四节还剩5分21秒 比分为7:7
Seven-seven with 5:21 to play in the fourth.
在边线深处
Deep down the sidelines,
弗莱明在7码线处接住了球
caught by Fleming at the seven
然后被哈里斯推出界外
and thrown out of bounds by Harris.
推进了35码
A gain of 35 yards.
这是迈阿密队整个下午一直在寻找的关键进攻
That's the big play Miami has been looking for all afternoon.
比赛还剩4分48秒 首次达阵机会
First and goal with 4:48 remaining.
当然了 对格里斯和海豚队来说
And of course, for Griese and the Dolphins,
这不仅仅是一场比赛
this is more than just a game.
嘿 伙计 加把劲啊
Hey, bud, where are you?
海豚队就要得分了
Dolphins are about to score.
但不要搞错
But make no mistake.
嘿 小家伙 - 他们仍对
Hey, Junior. - They are still haunted
输给达拉斯对耿耿于怀 - 小…
by losing to Dallas... - Jun...
…两年前的那场…
...two years ago in...
第一次进攻 距离达阵区7码
First and goal from the seven.
天啊
Jesus!
妈的
Fuck!
救命
Help!
快来人 救命啊
Somebody! Help!
天啊
Dear God.
听我说 多丽斯 多丽斯 - 怎么回事
Now, Doris. Doris. - What happened?!
多丽斯 多丽斯 多丽斯
Doris, Doris, Doris.
对不起 这是个意外 我…
I'm sorry, it was an accident, I...
我的孩子
My baby.
对不起
I'm sorry.
为什么
Why?!
对大多数父子来说
For most fathers and sons,
打猎之旅是为了增进感情…
a hunting trip is about bonding...
…和教会你儿子独自生存的技能
...about teaching your son the skills to survive on his own.
对我们也一样 但不止如此
For us, it was that. And more.
哈利知道我有特别的需求
Harry knew I had specific needs.
我们会想尽一切办法压制它们
And we tried everything we could to control them.
爸 - 我没事
Dad? - I'm fine.
你发现了什么 好的
What'd you get? All right.
这些看起来是刚留下的
These look fresh.
你有挺久没打到过野猪了
It's been a while since you bagged a boar.
脚印看起来很深 肯定是个大家伙
Tracks look deep. Must be a big one.
那么 你觉得怎么样
So, what do you think?
今晚吃猪排还是牛排
Pork chops tonight or sliders?
德克斯 - 爸…
Dex? - Dad...
这些打猎之类对我没用了
these hunting trips don't work for me anymore.
你什么意思
What do you mean?
打野兽满足不了我
Animals aren't enough.
满足不了我的…感觉
These... feelings I have.
我不能无视它们 - 不 不
I can't ignore them. - No, no.
为时尚早
It's too soon.
你教给我控制冲动的秘诀
You taught me the Code to help me channel my urges.
如果我都用不上那又有什么意义
What's the point if I can't even use it?
杀人…
Killing a person...
没那么简单
it's not that simple.
一旦杀了人 就没有回头路可走
Once you do it, it can't be undone.
我差点就做到了
I almost did.
什么 - 杀人
What? - Kill someone.
昨晚在派对上
Last night at the party.
发生了什么
What happened?
我答应黛布不会说出去 - 行了 省省吧
I promised Deb I wouldn't say anything. - Oh, come on, please.
我知道她喝醉了
I know she was drinking.
派对上有个男的
There was this guy.
他想占她的便宜
He was trying to take advantage of her.
然后呢
And?
我把他扔下楼梯
I threw him down the stairs.
他打我 我还手 但…
He hit me. I hit him back, but...
…后来我看到他在流血
...then I saw his blood.
一切都变得无比清晰
And everything became really clear.
吧台上有把刀
There was a knife on the bar.
我生平最强烈的愿望
More than anything in my whole life,
就是拿起那把刀
I wanted to take that knife.
为什么最后没拿
What stopped you?
黛布
Deb.
她把我从他身上拽了下来
She yanked me off of him.
如果不是她 我…
If it hadn't been for her, I...
爸
Dad?
爸
Dad!
天啊
Oh, God!
救命
Help!
我们需要帮助
We need help here. Help!
他叫什么名字 - 哈利
What's his name? - Harry.
有心脏病史吗
Any history of heart attacks?
手术史呢 - 没有
Prior surgery? - No.
爸 爸
Dad? Dad?
我会没事的 我会没事的
I'm gonna be okay. I'm gonna be okay.
在这等着 亲爱的 给我们点空间
Hang back here, hon. Give us room to work.
我保证 我们会照顾好他的
I promise, we'll take good care of him.
这是第一次 死亡的概念变得…
For the first time, the idea of death became...
撕心裂肺
excruciating.
这种时候你怎么还吃得下
How can you fucking eat at a time like this?
这种时候我永远能吃得下
I could always eat at a time like this.
但…
But...
你还好吗
You okay?
我他妈当然不好
Of course I'm not fucking okay.
万一他没挺过来呢 德克斯
What if he doesn't make it, Dex?
我今早没能见到他
I didn't get to see him this morning.
你们俩走得那么早
You guys left so early.
我都没机会说再见
I never got a chance to say goodbye.
对他说我爱他
To tell him I love him.
我就在他身边
I was there.
但我却没说
And I didn't do that.
老爸知道你爱他 黛布
Dad knows you love him, Deb.
这不是重点 德克斯 天啊 你…
That's not the point, Dex. God, you...
给你 亲爱的
Here you are, dear.
进展怎么样
Any update?
很遗憾告诉你们 你们父亲的心脏病发作了
I'm sorry to say your father suffered a heart attack.
我的天
Oh, my God.
但他目前稳定下来了 并得到了很好的照顾
But he's currently stable and in great hands.
好吗 亲爱的
Okay, sweetheart?
你们现在可以去看他和医生了
You all can see him and the doctor now.
你们父亲的血检显示
Your father's blood work indicates
他患有非ST段抬高型心肌梗死
he suffered a non-ST-elevation myocardial infarction.
这他妈是什么意思
Fuck does that mean?
黛布 注意用词 别这样
Deb, language, come on.
意思是我有点堵塞
It means I got a little blockage.
没什么大问题
Nothing serious.
几片药 我就没问题了 对吧
A few pills, I'm out of the woods, right?
不完全是 我们需要留你做进一步检查
Not quite. We're gonna need to hold you for further testing.
如果一切顺利 这周末你就可以回家了
All goes well, you could be home by the end of the week.
但你需要严格控制饮食
But you're gonna need to stick to a strict diet.
不能再吸烟 原谅我的法语
Oh, and quit fucking smoking. Excuse my French.
你的法语很好
Your French is excellent.
你需要控制压力
You're gonna want to manage stress,
当然 这很重要
of course, it's very important.
不幸的是 我就是他的压力
Unfortunately, I was the stress.
嘿 你不是还有一场重要的比赛吗
Hey, don't you have some, like, big game coming up?
地区赛
Regionals.
我不确定要不要去
Don't know if I'm going.
剧集 | 嗜血法医:源罪(2024) | 导航列表