剧集 | 嗜血法医:源罪(2024) | 导航列表
《嗜血法医:源罪》前情提要…
Previously on Original Sin...
我可以帮你 巴蒂斯塔警探 安吉尔
I can help you. Detective Batista. Angel.
警探玛丽亚·拉古埃塔
Detective Maria LaGuerta.
留意一下新来的警探
Keep an eye on the new detective.
她想进入重案组
She wanted a spot on Homicide,
在媒体前诋毁我们
smeared us in the press,
迫使我雇用她
and forced me to hire her.
街头上还有那么多的凶手
So many killers still on the street.
不要
No, no, no!
这股渴望需要一个大♥师♥
This hunger needs a master.
从现在起 你的一举一动都要先问过我
From now on, everything you do goes through me first.
我们未能策反任何一个哥伦比亚人
We've been unable to flip any of the Colombians,
所以我们要另找他法
so we need a new way in.
我让你不坐牢
I kept you out of jail,
让你回家照顾你孩子
got you home to your kids.
我儿子布莱恩
My son Brian.
这个小天使是德克斯特 - 你好 德克斯特
This little angel's Dexter. - Hello, Dexter.
现在你要帮我们抓住那些杂碎
Now you're gonna help us take down these motherfuckers.
顺藤摸瓜 准确来说是接近埃斯特拉达
All the way up the ladder. To Estrada, to be exact.
我要和泽尼见面了
I got a meeting with Zenny.
我该带你回家了
Um, I should get you home.
孩子们应该都在担心你
Boys are probably worried about you.
保姆还能陪他们一个小时
The babysitter's with them for another hour.
不 我想我们该走了
Uh, no, I think, I think we should go.
嘿 警长 你听谁鲍威尔法官他孩子的事了吗
Hey, Sarge, have you heard about Judge Powell's kid?
据报失踪
Reported missing.
我可以回家吗
Can I go home?
纸盒里的手指
A finger in a box.
本应该会让我振奋
It should have excited me,
但一个孩子的手指
but a child's finger?
嘿 你还好吗 儿子
Hey, you okay, son?
我一刻不会停歇
I will not stop
直到吉米安然无恙地回到他家人身边
until Jimmy has been safely returned to his family.
警官 把这些人拦住
Officer. Hold these people back.
我们需要完全封锁街道
We need complete control of the street.
可以把这辆车开过去吗
Can we get this van over here now, please?
我们目前没有进一步的消息…
We have no further information at this time--
提问到此结束 抱歉了各位
No more questions. Sorry, folks.
他妈的离媒体远点
Stay away from the fucking press.
拿个尸袋出来 儿童尺寸
Grab the body bag. Child-size.
老天
Jesus Christ.
是啊
I know.
被谋杀的孩子总是让我心神不宁
Murdered children always got to me.
德克斯特
Dexter.
德克斯特 快来帮我
Dexter, come on. Help me out here.
好的 一辆车可不够
Okay, that van is not gonna be enough.
给我在这男孩的尸体周围搭起帐篷
I want a tent around this boy's body.
马上去办 老大
I'm on it, boss.
这是个什么情况
What are we dealing with here?
贩毒集团吗 - 看起来是这样
Cartels? - Sure looks like it.
我们现在不排除任何可能 - 我想负责这件案子
We're not ruling anything out. - I want to take point for this.
你要去调查今早在椰林发现的尸体
You're gonna handle the body that was found at Coconut Grove this morning.
爱丽丝·温莱特公园
Alice Wainwright Park.
招♥妓♥公园 没开玩笑吧
Prostitute Park? Seriously?
“生命无贵贱之分” 对吗
"No one life is more valuable than the next," right?
让桑德斯在那边等你
Have Sanders meet you there.
摩根 鲍比
Morgan, Bobby.
你们俩负责 - 是 长官
Take point on this. - Yes, sir.
哈利
Harry?
好 不抓到这些混♥蛋♥我们不会罢休的
Yeah. We won't stop until we catch these assholes.
说得太对了 现在去工作吧
Damn right. Now let's get to work.
你还好吧
You doing all right?
我不知道我这是怎么了
I don't know what's happening to me. I was,
我只是看着尸体 突然间我就…
I was just looking at the body, and all of a sudden I...
喘不过气来
I couldn't breathe.
没关系
It's okay.
嘿 桑德斯 你把德克斯特也带上吧
Hey, Sanders. Why don't you take Dexter with you
你要去椰林 对吗
to Coconut Grove, all right?
他可以帮你 - 没问题
You could use the help. - You got it.
爸…
Dad...
对不起
I'm sorry.
不必
Don't be.
没有什么比你的第一起儿童谋杀案更难受的了
Nothing's harder than seeing your first murdered kid.
有这种感觉是人之常情
What you're feeling is normal.
卡车后座至少可以塞得下四个女生
So we can fit at least four girls into the back of the truck.
丹妮拉 珍 加比 劳伦 - 那蒂芙呢
Daniela, Jen, Gaby, Lauren. - What about Tiff?
她怎么了 她要是想搭车
What about her? If she wants a ride,
只能怪月经来得不是时候
she shouldn't be such a fucking menstrual cramp.
这是你要的比基尼
Oh, here's that bikini you wanted.
谢天谢地
Thank God.
要不然我只能穿去年我妈妈买♥♥给我的那件了
All I have is that one-piece my mom got me last year.
穿得像个尼姑我还怎么跟南海岸的帅哥调情
And I can't flirt with guys on South Beach looking like a nun.
除非他们喜欢那种类型
Unless they're into that.
你要来些橙汁吗 - 好啊
You want some OJ? - Uh-huh.
你♥他♥妈♥逗我呢
You've got to be fucking shitting me.
怎么了 - 我爸上班把卡车开走了
What? - My dad took the truck to work.
他答应过我今天让我用的
He promised I could use it today.
这下我们整个队要怎么去海滩
How are we gonna get the team to the beach?
要命 要命 要命
Fuck me. Fuck me. Fuck me!
嘿 你没事吧
Hey, you okay?
犯罪现场让我不适
Rough crime scene.
刚上岗两个星期 确实难为你了
Not the easiest for your second week.
我是医学预科生
I was premed.
我之前也见过死尸 我只是…
I've seen dead bodies before, I just...
不知道为什么这次让我这么心烦
don't know why this one did this to me.
我还记得我第一次看到一个死去的孩子
I remember the first time I saw a dead kid.
我14岁
I was 14.
一个和我年纪相仿的男孩中了流弹
Boy about my age caught a stray bullet
就在我房♥子外 骑着他的自行车
right outside my house, just riding his bike.
我永远忘不了那感觉
I'll never forget that feeling.
你是怎么释怀的
What made it go away?
我决定采取行动
Decided to do something about it.
对我自己说 再长大一点 我要去当警探
Told myself, when I'm older, I'm gonna be a detective.
我见过好很多人试图隐藏他们的感情
I've seen a lot of guys try to hide their feelings,
压抑自己
bottle 'em up,
但最终他们还是以其他方式发泄出来
but eventually they come out in other ways.
酗酒 吸毒… - 暴♥力♥
Drinking, drugs... - Violence.
…暴♥力♥
...violence.
嘿 别的不说 谈谈心总是有用的
Hey, if nothing else... talking always helps.
法医死哪去了
Where the hell is Forensics?
来了
Oh. Present.
我 我就是法医
Me, I'm Forensics.
你有12岁了吗
What are you, 12?
没有 我20了
No, I'm 20.
部里的其他人还在忙法官的案子
The rest of the team is still tied up with the judge's case.
那就看看你有什么能耐了
Let's see what you can do.
好了 说吧
Okay, come on.
你有什么看法
Let's hear it.
受害者是被勒死的
The victim was strangled.
但不是从后面
But not from behind.
凶手面对着他
The killer faced him.
他想感受死者死者的死亡
Wanted to feel the death of the victim.
看着他死
To see it.
尽情享受着
Savor it.
你怎么知道的
How do you know that?
有理有据的猜测而已
Just an educated guess.
猜测
A guess?
我不需要猜测
I don't need guesses.
我需要真正的法医
I need real fucking forensics.
总有一天 拉古埃塔会欣赏
It would take a while for LaGuerta to appreciate
剧集 | 嗜血法医:源罪(2024) | 导航列表