剧集 | 嗜血法医:源罪(2024) | 导航列表
《嗜血法医:源罪》前情提要…
Previously on Original Sin...
不 不要…
No! No! No--
你要走了吗
You're going?
你是我的线人
You're my C.I.
而且我结婚了 - 哈利
And I'm married. - Harry?
你回来了
You're back.
你怎么还没睡 - 我怀孕了
What are you doing up? - I'm pregnant.
你觉得怎么样
What do you think?
我觉得这太棒了
I think it's wonderful.
亚伦 - 贝卡
Aaron? - Becca?
你看新闻了吗
Have you seen the news?
我有点忙
I'm a little busy.
忙到不能陪你儿子 - 这么说不公平
Too busy for your son? - That's not fair.
尼尔森去看…
Nelson's been to see--
别在我面前提那个混♥蛋♥的名字
Don't say that prick's name to me.
他是我未婚夫 - 那该死的混♥蛋♥破坏了我们的家
He's my fiancé. - He's a fucking homewrecker!
不要再装作受害者了…
Stop playing the fucking victim...
他们一时半会不会出来
They'll be in there a while.
我哥哥和我闺蜜一起四人约会
Going on double dates together, my brother and my bestie?
当然我得先给自己找个男朋友
Of course I'll have to bag a boyfriend of my own.
有时间给我电♥话♥
Call me sometime.
嘿 女士们
Hey, ladies!
要搭车吗
Need a lift?
我妈妈上周给我买♥♥的
My mom got it for me last week.
你们是第一批乘客
First one off the lot.
哎呀
Oh, shoot.
车子坐不下了呢
We're all out of room.
你胡说八道
This is bullshit.
那天晚上李维·里德和我在一起
Levi was with me that night.
你之前见过这个女人吗
You ever seen this woman before?
她喝得酩酊大醉
She was totally stoned.
很明显在撒谎
Obviously lying.
刻意无视真实有效的不在场证明
Willfully disregarding a good-faith alibi
构成证据隐匿
constitutes suppression of evidence.
案子驳回 你可以走了
Case dismissed. You're free to go.
今天早上李维·里德的事
What happened with Levi Reed this morning
是一次重大失误
was a major fuckup.
我保住了你的工作
I saved your job.
你将会和拉古埃塔一起
You're gonna be working the bottom of the homicide list
办最不起眼的案子
with LaGuerta until this cools down.
不 放开我 不
No! Let me go! No!
我要回家
I want to go home!
我一刻不会停歇
I will not stop until Jimmy
直到吉米安然无恙地回到他家人身边
has been safely returned to his family.
若你不放了他
If you do not release him,
将会付出惨痛的代价
you will pay the ultimate price.
尼基 把鞋子穿上
Nicky, put your shoes on.
赶紧的 我们已经晚了
Come on, we're already late.
嘿 我认真的
Hey, I mean it.
快上车
In the car now.
还有把那玩意收起来
And please turn that thing down.
我实在受不了了
It's driving me nuts.
橘子
Oranges.
系好安全带
Seat belt on.
一句话也不说
Talking to no one.
可恶
Oh, shit.
妈妈
Mom?
妈妈 救命 救命
Mom! Help! Help!
干嘛
What?
你待得太久了
You were taking too long.
明天晚上
Tomorrow night,
你要给我和索菲亚当司机
you'll drive me and Sofia.
我们要去餐馆见吉奥
We'll meet Gio at the restaurant.
四人约会
A double date.
你不能穿那些迪凯斯或多克斯
You can't wear those Dickies or Dockers
管他们叫什么名字
or whatever the fuck they're called.
老爸说我穿着还行
Dad says I look fine.
如果你要打扮成老土的水管工
If looking like a goddamn plumber
那随你便
is fine, then go on ahead.
但你肯定还有更好的衣服
But you've got to have something better than that.
等等 你在干什么
Wait, what are you doing?
翻你的衣柜 傻子
Raiding your fucking closet, dingus!
我要你看上去人模狗样
I need you to look good.
这是你和吉奥第一次见面
You're gonna be meeting Gio for the first time.
我不能让你看起来像个…
I can't have you looking like some...
该死的怪胎 - 啥
weirdo fucking jizz-bot. - What?
这件背心是你从某个爷爷辈的人身上扒下来的吧
Somewhere out there a grandfather is looking for his vest.
穿上
Put 'em on.
这么跟你说
The thing is,
我真的蛮喜欢这个人
I actually like this guy.
所以不要让我出洋相
So don't embarrass me.
我得在他面前塑造一个酷女孩的形象
I need him to think that I'm cool.
我的家人也很酷
And that my family is cool.
穿上
Put that on.
明天晚上
Tomorrow night,
表现正常一点
act normal.
酷一点
You know... cool.
不管发生什么情况
And don't, under any circumstances,
别那么德克斯特
be yourself.
没问题
Not a problem.
完美
Perfect.
穿格子衬衫的人能让索菲亚高♥潮♥
Guys in plaid make Sofia wet.
这种奇怪的伐木工风正中她的性癖
Some kind of weird lumberjack fetish she has going on.
她会喜欢的 更重要的是
She'll love it, but more importantly,
她会喜欢你穿着它
she'll love you in it.
德克斯 该上班去了
Dex, time for work.
又出现犯罪现场了
We got a new crime scene.
为什么尸体总是比我更重要
Why does there always seem to be a dead body more important than me?
我什么时候能见见这个叫吉奥的家伙
When do I get to meet this, uh, Gio fella?
想都别想
Oh, never.
看着点她
Keep an eye on her.
把她男友的情况汇报给我
Report back on the boyfriend.
上班去吧
Let's get to work.
我们和附近的人们沟通过了
We've interviewed people in and around the building.
没有人认识死者
No one recognizes the victim.
又一个独行侠
Another loner.
谢谢
Thank you.
怎么滴 摩根警探
So, Detective Morgan.
你被降职了 作为惩罚
You get demoted, and as punishment,
你要来和我作伴了吗
you're assigned to me?
我只是来这里出一份力的
I'm just here to help however I can.
有什么发现
Whatcha got?
没有毒品用具
Uh, no drug paraphernalia.
没有吸毒迹象
No signs of use.
没有足迹
No track marks.
没有防御伤
No defensive wounds.
指甲下没有皮肤残留
No skin under the fingernails.
手腕上有勒痕
Ligature marks on the wrists.
既往伤口 很可能是自己造成的
Previous injuries, likely self-inflicted.
上二头肌有淤青
Bruising on the upper biceps.
应该是被强行扣押着
Like he was held against his will.
凶器
The murder weapon.
就是个塑料袋 德克斯特
It's a plastic bag, Dexter.
不
No.
是两个
It's two.
两个袋子
Second bag?
死者一开始肯定反抗了
The victim must've fought back the first time.
在袋子上戳个洞 这样他就能呼吸
Tore a hole in the bag so he could breathe.
然后他用第二个袋子杀死死者
Then he used the second bag to finish the job.
不对
No.
剧集 | 嗜血法医:源罪(2024) | 导航列表