剧集 | 嗜血法医:源罪(2024) | 导航列表
我的特殊技能
my particular set of skills.
行了 他是你的了
All right. He's all yours.
怎么
What?
我不会碰他的
I'm not touching that thing.
我不想染上艾滋
I don't want to get AIDS.
我来抬脚
I'll get his legs.
公交站就离学校不远
The bus stop isn't far from school.
搭公交 你的卡车呢
The bus? What happened to your truck?
我爸开走了
My dad has it.
如果我们坐绿线换成17路
If we take the Green Line to the 17,
大约下午四点就能到海滩
we should be at the beach by, like, 4 p.m.
嘿 女士们 要搭车吗
Hey, ladies! Need a lift?
好啊 天哪
Yes. Oh, my God.
我妈上周给我买♥♥的
My mom got it for me last week.
你们是第一批乘客 - 太棒了
First one off the lot. - This is amazing.
糟糕 车子坐不下了
Ah, shoot, we're all out of room.
看来我们的队长要自己找车坐了
Guess our captain is gonna have to find her own ride.
抱歉
Sorry.
那女的就是个社会恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
That girl is a social terrorist.
让那贱♥人♥和海滩都去死吧
Fuck the bitch and fuck the beach.
我有个更好的主意
I've got a better idea.
嘿 卡米拉
Hey, Camilla.
哈利
Harry.
我听说了鲍威尔法官的孩子
I heard about Judge Powell's boy.
可怜的小家伙
Poor thing.
你还好吗 - 我没事 我…
You okay? - I'm okay. I'm, uh...
比较担心德克斯特
more concerned about Dexter.
天哪 当然了 他今天早上也在吗
Oh, gosh. Of course. Was he there this morning?
待了一会我就把他支走了
For a little while until I sent him away.
但他好像被那副场景吓到了
But he did seem... jolted by what he saw.
他不记得他妈妈是我的线人吧
He doesn't remember anything about his mother being my C.I.
或者是那个集装箱里的事
or what happened in that shipping container.
我能做点什么
What can I do to help?
我可能有点多疑 但我只想再三确认一下
I'm probably being paranoid, but I just want to triple-check
劳拉·莫泽案件档案里
that all mentions of Dexter have been removed
提到德克斯特的部分都被移除了
from Laura Moser's case files.
我明白了
I understand.
就我们的记录而言
As far as our records are concerned,
德克斯特从没去过那个集装箱
Dexter was never in that shipping container.
但我还是会把档案调出来让你自己看看
But I'll pull the files so you can see for yourself.
谢谢 卡米拉
Thanks, Camilla.
不用谢
Of course.
我们是一家人
It's family.
泽尼·赫南德斯
Zenny Hernandez.
老兄 我们想抓这家伙好久了
Man, we've been trying to get to this guy for a while.
是啊 如果今天进展顺利
Yeah, if it goes well today,
我们的姑娘离埃斯特拉达又近了一步
our girl's one step closer to Estrada.
如果
If.
你犹豫了吗
You second-guessing?
没有 没有
No, no.
牛逼轰轰的哈利·摩根什么时候开始
Since when does Harry-fucking-Morgan
也会犹豫了
second-guess anything?
你知道 这些家伙都是变♥态♥狂
It's just, you know, these guys are psychopaths.
你知道他们能做出什么来
You know what they're capable of.
废话 正因如此
No shit. That's why we're using
我们才用所有的资源抓捕他们
all our resources to go after them.
你觉得这个计划不妥吗
You-you think something's wrong with the plan?
我知道担心她
I'm just worried about her.
劳拉
Laura?
好了 伙计 她已经证明过自己能应付那些人
Come on, man, she's proven she can deal with these people.
她是专业的 所以你才招募她 对吗
She's a pro. That's why you recruited her, right?
听着 我知道你们有一腿
Look, I know there's some thing between the two of you.
好吗 但现在不是感情用事的时候
All right? But now's not the time to be sentimental.
这他妈什么意思
What the fuck does that mean?
哈利 劳拉·莫泽是你的线人
Harry. Laura Moser's your informant.
别忘记这一点
Just don't forget that.
住手 住手
Stop, stop!
布莱恩 马上把那玩意放下
Brian! Put that down, now.
你们好
Hi.
一切还好吗 - 不好
Everything all right? - No.
我雇的保姆不来了
My babysitter canceled,
男孩们正闹翻天
the boys are on a tear.
我今天不能出门了
I-I can't go out today.
喔 喔 先慢着
Whoa, whoa. Now slow down.
不 我会给阿尔弗雷多打电♥话♥
No, I... I will call Alfredo.
我就告诉他临时有事 他会推迟会面的
I'll tell him something came up. He'll move the meeting.
你不能那样做 这不是在预约牙医
That's not an option. It's not a dental appointment.
你不能就这样重新安排 我是说…
You can't just reschedule. I mean...
你的邻居呢
What about your neighbors?
他们不愿意照看布莱恩了
They won't watch Brian anymore.
他们说他太调皮
They say he's too much to handle.
住手 放开我
Stop! Let go! Get off of me.
不 - 抱歉
No! - I'm sorry,
但我不能丢下他们
but I can't just leave them alone.
妈妈
Mommy!
把玩具还给我
Give me back my toy!
我来看他们
I'll watch them.
什么
What?
你和鲍比去 我留在这里
Yeah, you go with Bobby. I will stay here.
我会看着德克斯特和布莱恩
I'll keep an eye on Dexter and Brian.
怎样
Hmm?
我回家之前摩根先生会陪着你们
Mr. Morgan will be here with you until I come home.
你们要在他面前表现得乖乖的 好吗
I want you to show him how you two can be good boys, okay?
他们七点前要上♥床♥睡觉
They should be in bed by 7.
德克斯特喜欢你读书给他听
Dexter likes it if you read to him.
我们真的要这么做吗
Are we sure about this?
别担心你的孩子 我们不会有事的
Don't worry about the kids, we're gonna be fine.
你专心于埃斯特拉达 确保那批货物的安全
You focus on Estrada, and securing that shipment.
你不在那里…感觉肯定很奇怪
It's gonna be strange... not having you there.
听着 鲍比会保护好你的 我保证
Listen, Bobby's got you covered. I promise.
嘿
Hey.
该走了
It's go-time.
来吧
Shall we?
这次我自己来就行
I think I got it this time.
干嘛
What?
真不敢相信那家伙别了我们的车
I can't believe that guy cut us off.
第一条规则 每个人都是混♥蛋♥
Rule number one: Everyone's an asshole.
不是每个人
Not everyone.
我只有几分钟时间
I only have a few minutes.
谢了 菲利普
Thanks, Flip.
你们想要可♥卡♥因♥吗
Oh. Do you guys want coke?
我可以给你们打个折
I can give it to you at a discount.
先让我试用
I'd have to try it first.
我的妈呀 太爽了
Fuck a duck! That's awesome.
让我试试
Let me try.
哇 真不赖
Oh, shit's amazing!
比德克斯特给我们的好多了
Way better than the coke that Dexter got us.
你们想要多少
How much you guys want?
这么多
This much.
克拉克说发泄情感的最好办法是采取行动
Clark said the best way to deal with his feelings was to take action.
我选择了唯一的发泄方式
I went with the only outlet I had.
吉米·鲍威尔最先失踪是在一周前早上七点左右
Jimmy Powell first disappeared over a week ago around 7 a.m.
独自一人走在去学校的路上
walking alone to school.
他的家人向迈阿密警方报了案
His family contacted Miami Metro Police.
这个男孩被发现吊在迈阿密市区的一座桥上
The boy was found hanging from a bridge in Downtown Miami.
法官的儿子年仅十岁
The judge's son was only ten years old.
当局尚未就此事发表声明…
Authorities have not yet made a statement on--
德克斯
Dex.
你感觉怎么样
How you feeling?
老实说 我一整天都在想那个男孩
Honestly, I haven't stopped thinking about that boy all day.
剧集 | 嗜血法医:源罪(2024) | 导航列表