剧集 | 嗜血法医:源罪(2024) | 导航列表
只要李维·里德还逍遥法外
Not while Levi Reed is still out there.
我明白
Well, I get that.
这滋味不好受
That was hard.
但我们目前无能为力
But there's nothing we can do about it now.
有时候恶人就是会逍遥法外
Sometimes the bad guys, they slip through the cracks.
我不喜欢当那个罪魁祸首
Mm. I don't like being the crack.
那就不要再有下次
Never let it happen again.
嘿 亚伦 - 嗯
Hey, Aaron. - Yeah.
谢谢
Thank you.
结账吗
The check?
再来一杯威士忌
Another Scotch.
双份的
Make it a double.
内心也不会受伤
♪ Nor hurt inside ♪
我只怪我自己
♪ I only have myself to blame ♪
但愿我能看到那个世界与我擦肩而过
♪ If I see that the world's passed me by ♪
哈利道德高尚
Harry was a moral man.
但当一个凶手因为他的错误
But when a child killer went free
而逍遥法外时
because of his own mistakes,
他也许会放下他的道德感…
his morality could be pushed aside...
当他认为无人在意时…
when he thought no one was looking.
哎呀
Whoops.
试着挣脱开
Try to get free.
看到了吧 你挣脱不了
See? You can't.
抱歉
Sorry.
他妈的把我弄出来
Get me the fuck out of here!
德克斯 这不好玩
Dex, this isn't funny.
他妈的我衣服哪去了
Where are my fucking clothes?
在裸♥露♥的皮肤上包裹膜粘性更强
See, I told you, the wrap sticks better to bare skin.
妈的
Fuck.
黛比呢
What about Deb?
她随时有可能回来
Sh-She's gonna be home any second.
不 她不会回来
Nope, she won't.
我在考虑所有的可能性
I'm thinking through all the possibilities now.
就像你说的
Like you said.
看来你没看到她的便条
Guess you didn't read her note.
爸 你说的没错
Dad, you were right.
在疯狗这件事上我犯了个错
I made a mistake with Mad-Dog.
但人非圣贤孰能无过
But we all make mistakes.
你在法庭上犯了错
You made a mistake in court.
你今晚还要犯更大的错
And you were about to make an even bigger one tonight.
我跟着你到了酒吧
I followed you to the bar.
我想看你要去哪里
I wanted to see where you were going.
向你证明我有多细心
To show you how careful I could be.
我永远不会被抓到
How I'd never get caught.
但你踉踉跄跄地走出来时…
But when you stumbled out with this...
眼中闪烁着疯狂的光芒
crazed look in your eye,
我必须看看你要去哪
I had to see where you were going.
李维·里德的房♥子
Levi Reed's house?
你怎么想的
What were you thinking?
如果我不在那你要怎么做
What would you have done if I wasn't there?
人生不如意十之八♥九♥
Bad things happen,
但我们不必因此定义自己
but they don't have to define us.
关键在于接下来怎么应对
What matters most is what we do next.
我从我的错误中吸取了教训
And I learned from my mistake.
罪犯再也不会提前醒来了
No more perps waking up early.
一毫克这个就可以让一匹赛马昏睡几个小时
One milligram of this can knock a racehorse out for hours.
你可能会杀了我
That could've killed me.
我根据你的体重和体脂肪
I calculated the dosage for your weight
计算好了剂量
and body fat composition.
甚至还确保了不会和你的心脏药物冲突
Even made sure there was no interaction with your heart medication.
不会再有弹片了
No more shrapnel.
好吧 你已经证明自己了
Okay, you've made your point.
把我弄出来
Get me out of here.
爸 你不能再阻止我了
Dad, you can't stop this anymore.
我今天还一直在想妈妈
I've been thinking a lot about Mom today, too.
她总是能看到人的本善
She always saw the best in people.
但她不像你这么了解我
But she didn't know me like you did.
你没有试图改变我
And you didn't try to change me.
你训练我
You trained me.
爸 今晚去杀李维·里德的人不该是你
Dad, you shouldn't have been the one going after Levi Reed tonight.
这就是你造就我的目的
That's what you made me for.
让我做我自己
Let me be me.
用嗅盐
Smelling salts.
这样你抓到李维·里德后
So you don't have to wait as long,
就不必等太久
when you get Levi Reed.
我们已经得到证据
We already have the proof.
干掉他
Take him out.
再把这里打扫干净
And clean this up.
我爸和我谈了大概五分钟
My dad and I had been talking for five minutes.
而我只听到了三个字:
And all I heard was three words:
“干掉他”
"Take him out."
你感觉怎么样
How are you feeling?
爽翻了
Fucking great.
我13岁那年 有一次我听到你和爸爸在说话
One time when I was 13, I heard you talking to Dad.
你担心我有点…
You were worried that something was...
不对劲
off about me.
你求他带我去做心理测试
You begged him to get me psychologically tested.
我以为你不要我了
I thought you were trying to get rid of me.
但现在我懂了
But now I know.
你是想帮我
You were trying to help me.
黛比问我最想念你什么
Deb asked me what I missed most about you.
我不能对她说实话
I couldn't tell her the truth.
我想念有人看着我 看到我向善的可能
I miss someone looking at me and seeing a chance at goodness.
即使那不存在
Even if it wasn't there.
爸爸看到的不一样
Dad saw something different.
我不可能成为善人
That I could never be good.
但也许我仍然能做善事
But maybe I could still do good.
我希望他是对的
I hope he's right.
也希望这足以让你以我为豪
And that it's enough to make you proud.
因为我已退无可退
'Cause there's no going back.
再见 妈妈
Bye, Mom.
冯·特拉普:奥地利的一个著名家族,以音乐家和歌♥唱家而闻名,也是音乐剧《音乐之声》的主角
"swear jar"通常指家庭或学校用来惩罚说脏话的人,每次说脏话就要往罐子里放钱
嗜血法医
源罪
第一季 第五集
剧集 | 嗜血法医:源罪(2024) | 导航列表