剧集 | 嗜血法医:源罪(2024) | 导航列表
嘿 嘿
Hey! Hey!
该死 - 嘿
Goddamn it! - Hey!
我要找我儿子
I need to find my son!
每个人都以为可以隐藏自己的黑暗面
Everyone has darkness they think they can keep hidden.
但瞒不了我
But not from me.
不 不 - 亚伦 亚伦
No. No. - Aaron. Aaron.
没事的 - 不
It's okay. - No.
我们会找到他的
We'll find him.
任何人都逃不过我的法眼
I could see it in others.
他们的黑暗面 即使在我小时候
Their darkness. Ever since I was little.
这就是我一直苦苦追寻的
And I was always looking for it.
没事的 没事的 过来
It's okay. It's okay. Come here.
劳拉
Laura.
我对你很失望
I'm disappointed in you.
我怎么会在这里
Why am I here?
你要我♥干♥什么
What do you want from me?
别装疯卖♥♥傻了
No games.
那样只会让我更恼火
You'll only upset me more.
我知道你一直和警方合作
I know you've been talking to the police.
你 摩根警官 孩子们
You, Sergeant Morgan, the kids?
其乐融融的大家庭
One big, happy family.
不要 求你了
No, please.
放过我的孩子
Spare my boys.
这不是他们的错
It's not their fault.
对 不是
No, it's not.
而是妈妈的错
But the sins of the mother.
对不起
¡Lo siento!
别看 孩子们
Don't look, boys.
请原谅我 请原谅我
¡Por favor, lo siento!
不要啊 原谅我吧
No. Por favor.
饶了我吧 求求你了
Please don't. Please.
别看
Don't look.
闭上眼睛 德克斯特
Close your eyes, Dexter.
西班牙语,相当于英语中的 "at your service"
皮纳塔是一种纸糊的容器,里面装满玩具与糖果,在节庆或生日宴会上悬挂起来,让人用棍棒打击
剧集 | 嗜血法医:源罪(2024) | 导航列表