剧集 | 嗜血法医:源罪(2024) | 导航列表
那是个好的“去你的”吗
Is that a good "fuck you"?
当然是
Fuck yes.
我很喜欢
I love it.
我爱你
I love you.
你不一定要回应我
You don't have to say it back or anything.
如果你还没有那种感觉也完全没关系
It's totally cool if you're not there yet.
我不想要什么百科全书
I don't want any encyclopedias.
不是的 我是黛比的哥哥
Uh, no, uh, I'm Deb's brother.
黛比他妈的是谁
Who the fuck is Deb?
吉奥的女友
Gio's girlfriend?
当然了
Of course she is.
他们在这吗 - 吉奥很清楚
Are they here? - Gio knows better than to bring
我在城里的时候不能把他新钓的马子带来这里
his "New Bitch on the Cock" around when I'm in town.
那…你是谁
And... who are you?
阿里安娜 吉奥的未婚妻
Ariana. Gio's fiancée.
哦 恭喜啊
Oh. Congratulations.
亮晶晶的
Shiny.
我知道
I know.
你知道他们在哪吗
You know where they are?
他说他要去我们在比米尼岛的公♥寓♥
Told me he was going to our condo at the Bimini Royale.
出差什么的
Some business trip.
但如果他带上了你妹妹
But if he brought your sister,
很可能也是一趟打炮之旅
it's probably also a fuck trip.
谢了
Thanks.
还有…抱歉
Uh, and... sorry, I guess.
不必
Don't be.
我跟他说要去纽约看我妹妹
Told him I was visiting my sister in New York.
我是独生女
I'm an only child.
真好
Cool.
你还有事吗
We done here?
实际上 我可以用一下你的电♥话♥吗
Actually, can I use your phone?
没问题 随便用
Yeah, whatever. Knock yourself out.
谢谢 我不会打很久的
Thanks. It'll be quick.
账单是吉奥付的 所以你就算打到中国我也管不着
Gio pays the bills, so call China for all I care.
嘿 卡米拉
Hey, Camilla.
你的提议还作数吗
Is that offer still good?
哈利曾告诉我 善恶之间有着分明的界限
Harry taught me there's a clear difference between good and evil.
该死的人 和不该死的人
People who deserve to die, and people who don't.
但我知道我不是唯一一个怀揣秘密的人
But I knew I wasn't the only one living with secrets.
而且我学到了哈利不愿承认的一点
And I was learning something Harry didn't want to admit:
那就是每个人都有黑暗面
there's Darkness in everyone.
佩特里医生病人的病历 你们自己查吧
Dr. Petrie's patient files. Let your fingers do the walking.
翻阅完这些要花上几个星期的时间
It'll take weeks for us to get through all this.
不如咱们把名字抄下来 我们会
Why don't we write down the names, we'll check them
与迈阿密的记录核查 也许会有重合
against our records in Miami, maybe there'll be some overlap.
这样吧 你们找出任何关联
Tell you what, you find any connections,
我们很乐意把细节传真过去 怎样
we're happy to fax you the details. Yeah?
咖啡在走廊尽头 很难喝 不用谢
Coffee's down the hall. It's shitty. You're welcome.
祝你们好运
Good luck.
就算仅仅是把名字抄下来 也需要几个小时
Even just copying down all the names is gonna take hours.
马洛迪亚…
Melodia...
米纳里克
Minarik.
B.莫泽
B. Moser?
你知道 来一杯咖啡也许不错
You know, uh, cup of that coffee does sound kind of good.
难喝也要喝吗
The shitty one?
对
Yeah.
好吧 我去拿
Okay. I'll get it for us.
但是你要请晚饭
But, uh, you're buying dinner.
没问题
Got it.
出院了
Discharged?
行为不检
Disorderly conduct.
“母亲的外遇”
"Mother's affair."
这玩意会让你胸口长毛的
That stuff will put hair on your chest.
或者按你的情况…
Or, well, in your case--
在你说完那句话前 仔细想想
Think carefully before you finish that sentence.
“随访护士:劳尔·马丁内斯”
"Attending nurse: Raul Martinez."
天哪
Holy shit.
我错过了什么
What did I miss?
基本上没什么
Whole lot of nothing.
多谢
Hey, thanks.
也许希门内斯还没联♥系♥她
Well, maybe Jimenez just hasn't contacted her yet.
劳拉从不漏接电♥话♥
Laura always picks up her phone.
我给她打了五个
I've called her five times.
你愿意的话可以待在这里
You can stay here if you want.
该死
Shit.
该死
Shit.
我走这边
I'll go this way.
德克斯特 布莱恩
Dexter? Brian?
劳拉 劳拉
Laura! Laura?
没人在家
House is empty.
他们被抓走了
They've been taken.
不会有事的
It's gonna be okay.
妈妈
Mommy?
不会有事的
It's gonna be okay.
妈妈
Mommy?
妈妈在这陪着你呢 好吗
Yeah, Mommy's here with you, okay?
一切都会好起来的
Everything's gonna be okay.
钻石和我简直绝配
Diamonds look good on me.
很显我的手腕
Really brings out my wrist.
该死
Shit.
盖布 我要去里屋打个电♥话♥
Gabe, I got to use the back room to make a call.
我几分钟就回来
I'll just be a few minutes.
要是我男友回来了 你可不可以跟他说一下
If my boyfriend comes back, can you tell him
我去拿我的外套了
that I went to grab my jacket?
你不会想那样做的
You don't want to do that.
卧♥槽♥ 你吓死我了
Fuck. You scared me.
我告诉过你…忘了你看见的东西
I told you... to forget what you saw.
是 但是…
Yeah, but...
我带你来这里 是因为我以为你会乖乖的
I brought you here because I thought you'd be a good girl
别碍我的事
and stay out of the way.
我只是好奇
I was just curious.
我错了
And I was wrong.
吉奥 行了 干嘛这么小题大做
Gio, come on. Why are you making this into such a big deal?
给我下船
Get off my boat.
什么 - 马上下去
What? - Now.
你♥他♥妈♥疯了 那我要怎么回家
That's fucking crazy. How am I supposed to get home?
与我无关
Not my problem.
别他妈碰我 王八蛋
Don't fucking touch me! Asshole.
操
Fuck!
去你♥妈♥的♥游艇 吉奥
Fuck your fucking yacht, Gio!
你和你的游艇他妈的去死吧
Fuck you and your stupid fucking yacht!
黛比
Deb?
德克斯
Dex?!
你不会相信我今天过得有多惨
You would not believe the day that I've had.
原来吉奥就是个骗人精
Turns out Gio's a lying son of a bitch.
他来这里做一些肮脏的生意
He came out here on some slimy business deal,
而当我戳穿他时
and when I called him on it,
他把我赶下了船
he kicked me off the boat.
混♥蛋♥
Fucker!
等会 你怎么找到我的
Wait, how did you find me?
我去了吉奥的公♥寓♥…
I went to Gio's apartment and...
他未婚妻告诉我的
his fiancée told me.
未婚妻
Fiancée?
我怎么就他妈的不意外呢 那狗东西
Of-fucking-course, that piece of shit!
你还好吧
Are you okay?
我们回家吧
Just take me home.
我真是他妈的蠢到家了
I'm so fucking stupid!
他好像变成了另一个人 我简直完全认不出来
It's like he was some other person and I didn't even know.
我真是个废物
I'm such a loser.
你♥妈♥的♥骗子
Fuck liars!
剧集 | 嗜血法医:源罪(2024) | 导航列表