剧集 | 嗜血法医:源罪(2024) | 导航列表
你怎么能这样对我
How could you do this to me?
怎么可以
How?!
你对尼基做了什么
What did you do to Nicky?
一会我也会那样对你
Same thing I'm gonna do to you.
但到时候我要看着你的眼睛
But I'm gonna look you in the eye when I do it!
该死的贱♥货♥
You fucking bitch!
按逻辑来讲斯宾塞本应该逃之夭夭
Spencer running would've been logical.
但我知道恨没有逻辑可言
But I knew hate had no logic.
一名身份不明的女性被发现死于布里克尔区一座高楼顶部
An unidentified woman has been found dead on top of a Brickell high-rise.
该女性尸体被肢解为六块
The woman's body was dismembered into six pieces.
警方认为凶手使用的凶器为链锯
Police believe her assailant used a chain saw.
尸体为遗弃在市中心的楼顶…
The body was left out on top of a downtown rooftop...
该死
Shit.
怎么会
What?
鲍比
Bobby.
黛比
Deb?
他没事
He's okay.
他会没事的
He's gonna be okay.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
嘿
Hey.
我没事
Everything's fine.
夜晚的水上多么温馨
What a beautiful night on the water.
过去的几周里我急切的
I'd spent weeks with this intense urge
想找出并杀掉杀害吉米·鲍威尔的凶手
to find and kill the murderer of Jimmy Powell.
有些人值得等待
Some people are worth the wait.
哦
Oh, it's you.
又是你
Again.
毁了你自己的生活是什么感觉
How does it feel to have ruined your own life?
所有的英雄事迹 全都付之一炬
Your entire legacy. All for nothing?
不 我给她上了一课
No. I taught her a lesson.
她会…
She'll...
她永远不会再感到安全
She will never feel safe again.
好吧 你说得对
Well, you did do that.
但尼基还活着
But Nicky's alive.
尼基 贝卡 尼尔森…
Nicky, Becca and Nelson...
他们有机会从此过上幸福生活
have a chance at happily-ever-after.
但你呢
But you?
就不一定了
Not so much.
照照你自己的样子
Look at yourself.
你将会含恨死去
You get to die knowing that you failed.
作为警♥察♥ 父亲
As a cop, as a father,
丈夫
a husband...
一个人 全都不合格
...a human being.
如果你知道
If you only knew
你♥爸♥爸怎样辜负你就好了
how your dad failed you.
不 这跟哈利无关
No. This isn't about Harry.
不 今晚你才是焦点
No, this night is all about you.
你要葬送多少条生命
How many lives were you willing to destroy
就因为你处理不了自己的情绪
just because you couldn't handle your own emotion?
我他妈是迈阿密警局队长
I am the goddamn Miami Metro Homicide captain.
你是精神病
You are a psychotic piece of shit!
别演了
Stop it.
你配不上那枚警徽
You don't deserve that badge.
也不配活着
And you don't deserve to live.
够了
Enough!
要杀要剐赶紧完事吧
Just get it over with.
现在完事了
Now it's "over with."
多亏了卡米拉慷慨地把船借给我
Thanks to Camilla's generous offer,
我有了新的办法抛尸了
I had a new way to dispose of my bodies.
我离终极形态又近了一点
I was a little closer to my final form.
我几乎感到…完整了
I almost felt... complete.
突发新闻
In breaking news,
对迈阿密警局凶案组队长的儿子
the search for the son of Miami Metro's Homicide captain,
亚伦·斯宾塞的搜索终于结束
Aaron Spencer, is finally over.
这名男孩已送入仁爱天使医院 目前情况稳定
The boy is in stable condition at Angel of Mercy Hospital,
他母亲在一旁陪护
his mother at his side.
你这是怎么了
What happened to you?
你又怎么了
What happened to you?
哦
Oh.
我…
Yeah, I, uh...
办了个棘手的案子
a rough case.
看新闻了吗
See this?
根据消息来源
According to a source,
这个男孩声称他被自己的父亲绑♥架♥
the boy alleged he'd been kidnapped by his own father,
此人目前尚未有任何消息…
who has not been seen nor heard from...
你对斯宾塞的直觉是对的
Your instincts were right about Spencer.
如果不是我…
If it weren't for me...
爸… - 嘿
Dad... - Hey.
如果不是我
If it weren't for me,
斯宾塞早就落网了
Spencer would have been caught by now.
尼基几天前就会得救
Nicky would've been rescued days ago.
我就不该拦着你…
I never should have stopped you from...
去抓他
going after him.
很抱歉我没有听你的
I'm sorry I didn't listen to you.
没关系
That's okay.
我也没有听你的
I didn't listen to you, either.
你是说…
Does that mean...
斯宾塞再也害不了人了
Spencer will never hurt anyone again.
尼基呢 尼基也是你救的吗
And-and Nicky? Was that, was that you, too?
斯宾塞想淹死他 爸
Spencer tried to drown him, Dad.
他的亲生儿子
His own son.
我救了他
I saved him.
还没浮出水面我就给他做了人工呼吸
Gave him mouth-to-mouth before we even broke the surface.
别担心 没人看见我
Don't worry. Nobody saw me.
就连尼基也不知道
Not even Nicky.
我认识斯宾塞这么长时间
I've known Spencer forever.
我们曾经是朋友
He was my friend.
我怎么也想不到
Never in a million years
他会干出绑♥架♥孩子这种事
could I ever have imagined he'd be capable of killing a child.
或者…
Or...
折磨他自己的儿子
torturing his own son.
我对他的看法只是我的一厢情愿
I saw in Spencer what I wanted to see,
却没有看到他的本来面目
not who he actually was.
你曾经认识的那个人…
That person you once knew--
我们都熟识的那个人…
who we all knew--
他曾是好人
he was good.
斯宾塞不是生来就是怪物
Spencer wasn't born a monster.
他是后来变成的
He became one.
但我…
But me...
我生来就是如此
I was born this way.
嘿 我抱住你了
Hey! I got you.
是的
Yes.
你是
You were.
但看你现在的样子 我无比自豪
But I couldn't be prouder of what you've become.
谢谢你相信我能做到更好
Thank you for believing I could be more.
教导我如何引导冲动
For showing me how to channel my urges.
控制它们
Control them.
教我分辨哪些人该死
And for teaching me who deserves to die.
很抱歉那个人是你的朋友
I'm sorry it had to be your friend.
你做了正确的事……
You did the right thing...
…儿子
...son.
黛比
Deb.
嘿
Hey.
我以为你不和我说话了
Thought you weren't talking to me.
没错 但我听说了吉奥的事
I'm not. But I heard about Gio.
即使你这人很差劲…
And even though you suck...
我想确认一下你没事
I wanted to make sure you were okay.
我跟他玩完了 - 好样的
I'm done with him. - Good.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我真的搞砸了
I royally fucked up.
剧集 | 嗜血法医:源罪(2024) | 导航列表