剧集 | 嗜血法医:源罪(2024) | 导航列表
如果他没有和某个荡♥妇♥做♥爱♥怎么会用到避孕套
How could it have been there if he wasn't fucking some skank?
我不知道 他可能觉得无聊
I don't know. He probably got bored
想做些气球动物
and wanted to make some balloon animals.
索菲 你要相信我
Sof. You got to trust me.
德克斯特不会出轨的 他不是花♥花♥公♥子♥
Dexter wouldn't cheat, okay? He's not a player.
我好不容易才说服他和你约会
I literally had to convince him to go out with you.
你说什么
Excuse me?
靠 我不是那个意思
Fuck. That's not what I meant.
我是说 在和女生交往方面他就是个呆瓜
I'm just saying, he's a fucking dweeb when it comes to girls.
所以我不得不…稍微推波助澜
So I had to, I don't know, like... nudge him a bit.
但他是喜欢你的 我发誓
But he likes you, I swear.
真不敢相信你站他那边而不是站我这边
I can't believe you're taking his side over mine.
我不能总是站你那边
I can't take your side all the time.
他是我哥哥
He's my brother.
操♥他♥妈♥的
Fucking shit.
嘿 德克斯特
Hey, Dexter.
你有空吗 - 有啊
Got a minute? - Sure.
我…
I, um...
我只是想和你说一下昨晚的事
I just wanted to talk to you about last night.
酒吧外面
Outside the bar.
是这样
So, um,
大家都不知道
nobody here really knows.
好吧 呃…
Oh. Right. Well...
没什么大不了的 没关系
No big deal. That's cool.
是啊 你跟我父母说去吧
Yeah. Tell that to my parents.
这么糟糕吗
That bad, huh?
我是说…
I mean, um...
这就是为什么我搬来迈阿密
That's why I moved to Miami.
在这里我能做自己
I get to be myself here.
除了上班的时候
Well, except when you're at work.
没错
True.
听着 我觉得我最好
Look, I-I've learned that it's better
把上班时和下班后的生活分开
to keep those two sides of myself separate.
但至少我不需要在这两者中选择
But at least I don't have to choose between them.
我会替你保守秘密的
Your secret's safe with me.
谢了 伙计
Thanks, man.
你逗我呢 连环杀手
You're shitting me. A serial killer?
我没有在逗你 队长 最近三起…
No one is shitting you, Captain. The last three--
你有确凿的证据吗
Do you have anything that resembles evidence?
作案手法 杀人模式 任何能…
An M.O.? A pattern of killing? Anything at all that--
如果你让我说完 你就会知道了
Okay, if you would let me speak, I will tell you.
最近三起你所谓的NHI谋杀案…
The last three NHI murders-- as you call them--
有着惊人的相似处
have striking similarities.
所有受害者都来自高危人群
All the victims come from high-risk populations.
都孤身一人
All loners.
他们身上的东西都在 所以抢劫不是动机
Nothing was taken from them, so robbery isn't a motive.
据我所知 每一个受害者
As I understand it, each one of these vics
被杀害的方式都不同
was killed in a different way.
在我看来这不像一个凶手
That doesn't say one killer to me.
那是因为凶手的手段在升级
That's because the killer's methods are escalating.
他在实验
He's-he's experimenting.
他正变得越来越暴♥力♥
He's becoming more violent.
他在寻找最愉悦的杀人方式
He's figuring out what he finds most pleasurable.
你话很少啊
You haven't said much.
你怎么看
What do you think?
我觉得她言之有理 亚伦
I think she's on to something, Aaron.
值得追查下去
I think it's worth pursuing.
我期待你给我惊喜
I look forward to being amazed.
他真的很有天分
He's got a real talent
能把“是”说成“去你的”
at making "yes" feel like "fuck you."
他要忙很多事 拉古埃塔…
He's got a lot on his plate. LaGuerta...
别担心 我们可以的
Don't worry. We got this.
不会有事的 你要相信我
It's gonna be all right. You just have to trust me.
已经快一年了
It's been almost a year now.
什么时候才是个头
When is it gonna end?
我走到这一步已经他妈是个奇迹了
It's a fucking miracle I have made it this far.
只要你带上窃听器
As soon as we get Estrada on the wire
让埃斯特拉达谈他的交易 你就能脱身
talking about his operation, you're out.
我保证 我保证
I promise. I promise.
如果我拒绝呢 如果我想退出呢
What if I just say no? What if I walk away?
你知道会怎样
You know what happens.
你进监狱 你的儿子被送去寄养家庭
You'll go to jail, and they'll put the boys in foster care.
我想就那样了
I guess that's it then.
你该回家了 回你家人身边
You should probably get home, to your family.
爸爸
Daddy.
不 那不是你♥爸♥爸 宝贝
No, that's not your Daddy, baby.
跟摩根先生说再见
Say goodbye to Mr. Morgan.
没想到你回来这么早
Didn't expect you home so early.
我说结束那段关系时是认真的
I meant it when I said it was over.
你想知道当时的情况吗
Do you want to know how it happened?
不想
I don't.
我觉得我们应该谈一谈
I think we should talk about it.
我觉得你需要听我说 - 不 哈利
I think you need to hear it. - No, Harry,
是你需要
that's what you need.
如果我们还想过下去
If we're gonna stay together
作为一家人
as a family,
我们必须想办法解决这个问题 爱对方
we have to find a way through this and love each other
因为我还爱你
because I still love you.
多莉丝 拜托
Doris, please.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
这是第一次你真正说你抱歉
That's the first time you've actually said you're sorry.
我…
I--
不 让我来
Hey, no. I got her.
让我来
I've got her.
爸爸来了
Daddy's here.
噢
Oh.
好了
There you go.
科勒尔盖布尔斯
Coral Gables?
爱管闲事的老人太多
Too many nosy geriatrics.
南海滩 太多在沙滩上晒日光浴的游客
South Beach? Too many tourists tanning on the sandy strands.
比斯坎湾应该很不错
Biscayne Bay would've been great,
但我没有船
but I didn't have a boat.
目前来看
Yet.
真希望兰德麦奈利能为尸体处理出版地图
I wish there was a Rand McNally for body disposal.
这些录入到档案中 对吧
Uh, these need to go to Records, right?
是的
Uh, sure.
我可以拿去
Well, I can take them down.
如果你觉得你没问题的话
If you think you can handle it.
嘿 伙计 你在忙什么
Hey, man. What you up to?
我给你看
I'll show you.
我们的无名氏
Ah, our John Doe.
老天 这个词我永远听不腻
Boy, I'm never gonna hear the end of that one.
那不是无名氏 你看
That's no John Doe. Look.
看到那个蛇形戒指了吗 那是托尼·费勒的
See that snake ring? It belongs to Tony Ferrer.
我跟你说过的那个王八蛋
That hijo de puta I told you about,
在我表哥的餐馆里
back at my cousin's restaurant.
我不知道 那枚戒指可能是任何人的
I don't know. I mean, that ring could've belonged to anyone.
不可能 我到哪都认得出
No. No way. I'd recognize it anywhere.
我们俩都是
You and me both.
我要提交一份新的证据报告
I'm gonna file a new evidence report.
费勒 他不是随便哪个坏人
Ferrer, he isn't just some random bad guy.
对我来说不是 我要查清楚他发生了什么事
Not to me, anyway. I got to know what happened.
我最不愿面对的
The last thing I wanted to deal with
就是调查我犯下的谋杀案
was a murder investigation when the killer was me.
你知道的 很遗憾 证据都被鳄鱼吃了
You know, unfortunately, the evidence is gator shit.
就算被鳄鱼吃掉的是托尼·费勒
And let's say that was Tony who was fed to the alligators.
在我看来正义得到了伸张
Sounds like justice was served to me.
这算哪门子的正义
That's the wrong kind of justice.
你把这张照片拿给托尼的受害者家人看
You show that photo to the family of Tony's victims,
我敢说他们会认为这是正义
I bet they'd think it's justice.
剧集 | 嗜血法医:源罪(2024) | 导航列表