剧集 | 嗜血法医:源罪(2024) | 导航列表
当然
Shit, yeah.
他妈的捏我一下
Fucking pinch me.
这太不真实了
This cannot be real.
好痛
Ow!
是真的
It's real.
你是何方神圣
Who are you?
一个幸运的家伙
One lucky guy.
准备好了吗 - 嗯 开始吧
You ready? - Yep. Let's do it.
好
All right.
你确定这是佩特里的家吗
Are you sure this is Petrie's home?
看来有人捷足先登了
Looks like someone got to him first.
该死
Shit.
你到底在打什么算盘 队长
What are you up to, Captain?
我必须查清楚那个袋子里装的是什么
I had to know what was in that bag.
靠
Shit.
嘿 时间差不多了 有什么发现吗
Hey. About time. What'd you find out?
什么发现
"Find out"?
黛比啊 她没事吧
Yeah, about Deb. Uh, is she okay?
哦 呃…
Oh, right, uh...
我去找了索菲亚 拿到了吉奥的地址
I-I spoke with Sofia, got Gio's address.
然后呢 你把她带回家了吧
And? You brought her home, right?
索菲亚说黛比不想被找到
Sofia said Deb didn't want to be found.
所以呢 你的意思是什么
So, what are you saying?
你这么轻易就放弃了
Y-You just stopped looking for her?
我看到斯宾塞鬼鬼祟祟的
I saw Spencer do something weird,
所以我跟着他
and I followed him.
你不是警探 德克斯特
You are not a detective, Dexter,
你♥他♥妈♥是法医
you're fucking Forensics.
你口中的那个人
And you're talking about a guy
在警队干了整整三十年
who has served on the force for 30 years.
爸 可是… - 你想知道
But Dad-- - You want to know what
斯宾塞和我有什么共同点吗
Spencer and I have in common?
我们的孩子都失踪了
We both have kids that are missing,
我的老天 其中一个是你妹妹
one of them is your sister for fuck's sake.
找到她 快
Find her. Now.
迈阿密警局 - 嘿 摩根警长
Miami Metro? - Hey. Sergeant Morgan.
我是雷蒙德警探 这是宾
I'm Detective Raymond. This is Bean.
哇 你刚才用的真的是车载电♥话♥吗
Wow, was that a real deal car phone you were just on?
是啊 就是一部电♥话♥
Uh, yeah, that was a phone.
还能用吗 - 能啊
And it works? - Yeah.
这么说你们来这的路上
So you could've called us at any point
随时都能给我们电♥话♥
during your drive up here?
别紧张 警探 我们只是顺着线索查案
Unwad your panties, Detective. We're just following a lead.
我们不想打草惊蛇
We didn't want to sound the alarm
直到掌握确凿的证据
until we knew we had something.
我只是想得到一点职业礼貌
A little professional courtesy would've been nice is all.
我们只有几个问题
We just have a few questions.
之后你们就再也不会…
Then we'll be out of your...
好
Right.
所以你们是怎么查到保罗·佩特里头上的
Uh, so, how'd Paul Petrie end up on your radar?
他是我们正在调查的一起凶杀案的潜在嫌疑人
He's a possible suspect in a homicide case we're working.
这起凶杀案是什么时候的事
And when'd the homicide occur?
一个多星期前
Little over a week ago.
那佩特里肯定不是你们要找的人
Ah. Then Petrie's definitely not your guy.
过来 你们自己看吧
Here, come see for yourself.
请进
Come on in.
佩特里的家人联♥系♥了警方查看他的状况
Okay, so Petrie's family called in a wellness check
因为他们联♥系♥不到他
when they couldn't get in touch with him.
三个星期前 我们就在这里找到了他的尸体
Discovered his body right there. Three weeks ago.
你们对案情有什么推断
And what's your theory on the whole thing?
案发地从这里开始
Uh, well, it started in here,
死者挣扎着爬行…
the victim tried to crawl...
他没能爬多远
and, well, he didn't make it very far.
死因呢
Cause of death?
反正不是拥抱
Wasn't hugs.
钝力创伤
Blunt force trauma.
凶手拿起一根拨火棍 把他当成皮纳塔来打
Someone took a fire poker, beat the guy like a piñata
一直打到糖果撒出来为止
and kept going after the candy came out.
你儿子现在要是在这里就好了 施展他的能力
I wish your son was here so he could do his... thing.
你们对死者有什么了解
What have you learned about the victim?
佩特里是个精神科医生
Petrie was a psychiatrist.
专门研究青少年行为障碍
Specialized in adolescent behavior disorders.
在港湾之光精神病院工作
Worked at Harbor Light Mental Hospital.
同时他还在家里开了一家私人诊所
He also ran a private practice here in his home office.
这是佩特里医生的台历吗
And this was Dr. Petrie's desk calendar
记录了他所有的预约
with all of his appointments?
是 正如你所见
Yup. And as you can see,
最近几个月的记录被人撕掉了
the last few months' pages were torn out.
凶手不想让我们知道佩特里的日程计划
The killer didn't want us seeing Petrie's schedule.
所以你们认为是佩特里医生诊疗过的病人找上门来
So you're thinking it's a, uh, former patient of Dr. Petrie's, hmm?
是
Yeah.
有嫌疑人吗
Any suspects?
有啊 300个呢
Yeah. 300 of 'em.
我们警局里有过去22年里的病人病历
We got patient files going back 22 years at the station,
如果你们想看看的话
if you want to take a look at 'em.
哦啦啦
Ooh la la.
你们瞧啊 你真有天赋 宝贝
Would you look at that? You got skills, baby.
德克斯 你觉得妈妈的指甲怎么样
Dex, what do you think of Mommy's nails?
好看
Pretty.
你的眼光真不错 亲爱的
You got a good eye, my love.
好啦 下一个该涂什么颜色
Okay, what color next?
绿色 - 完美
Green. - Mm. Perfect.
今晚可是个大场合
Got a big night tonight.
让我看看你的厉害
Give me the works.
很漂亮 宝贝 你真厉害
Beautiful, baby. You got it.
天哪
Oh, my God!
给我过来
Come here.
放开我
Get off me!
不 放了他们 - 妈妈
No, let them go! No! - Mom!
妈妈
Mommy!
妈妈
Mom!
妈妈
Mommy!
妈妈 不
Mommy! No!
吉奥
Gio!
表哥
Primo.
我最喜欢的表弟们
¡Mis primos favoritos!
那是安德烈 那是斯特凡诺
That's Andrea and that's Stefano.
我靠 G哥 你的游艇一次比一次大
Damn, G. Your yacht get bigger since last time?
船大一点 他的小♥弟♥弟♥就不会那么显眼 是吗
Bigger boat to distract from your tiny dick, eh?
吉奥的鸡♥吧♥简直让人移不开眼
Uh, Gio's dick doesn't need any distractions.
相信我
Trust me.
真是个有趣的美国妞 我喜欢
Una gringa chistosa. Me gusta.
过来 小妞
Get in here, chica.
好了 谁准备好狂欢了
Okay, now, who's ready to have a good time?
怎么样
Huh?
吉奥
Gio!
我要喝点水
I need water.
赶快回来
Hurry back.
水 谢谢 - 没问题
Water, please. - You got it.
慢用 - 谢谢
Enjoy. - Thanks.
你在看什么呢
What are you staring at?
嘿 这里有更美丽的风景
Hey, you got prettier things to look at right here.
我看到一些人上了你的船
I saw some people going onto your boat,
我以为他们是在非法闯入什么的
I thought they might be breaking in or something.
不用管他们
Don't worry about that.
我说过我是来出差的
I told you I was here for business.
那个大箱子是怎么回事
And what's with the big-ass crate?
我说了不用管
I said don't worry about it.
我有东西要给你
I've got something for you.
去你的
Fuck you.
剧集 | 嗜血法医:源罪(2024) | 导航列表