剧集 | 嗜血法医:源罪(2024) | 导航列表
没错 德克斯是我哥
Yes, Dex is my brother.
但他也是个白♥痴♥
But he's also an idiot.
你是我最好的朋友
And you're my best friend.
我应该多关心你的感受
And I should've cared way more about your feelings.
我也抱歉
I'm sorry, too.
我不应该把恶作剧的事告诉蒂芙尼
I shouldn't have told Tiffany about the car prank.
我只是想让她冷静
I was just trying to get her to chill,
但我早该知道她的反应会像个疯子
but I should've known she'd react like a total psycho.
蒂芙就是那个德行
Tiff's gonna Tiff.
但你和我…
But you and me...
我们和好了吗
we're cool?
嗯 和好了
Yeah. Yeah, we are.
我们派了人手四处搜寻
We have people searching everywhere.
机场 桥 火车
Airports. Bridges. Trains.
连游轮也没放过
Hell, even cruise ships.
我一直盯着这些案板
I keep looking at these boards,
想摸出个道理来
waiting for 'em to make sense.
这么多的证据…我们怎么会没看到
All this evidence-- how did we miss this?
你们俩交情太深
You had too much history.
那个狗♥杂♥种♥ 他撒谎的本事太高明了
And that malparido, he was too good a liar.
是 但他是怎么变成今天这样子的
Yeah. But how did it get this far?
杀了吉米 还要杀自己的儿子
To kill Jimmy, go after his own son?
为了什么
For what?
当愤怒驱使你的大脑…
People clouded by anger...
你所做的任何事也就失去了逻辑
they don't make logical decisions.
他们会选择铤而走险
They make dangerous ones.
带来严重的后果
With serious consequences.
是啊
Yeah.
明面上说呢
Well, officially,
谁有需要都可以去做心理咨♥询♥
there's counseling available for any officer who needs it.
私下里说
Unofficially,
我桌子下面藏了一瓶1796年的圣特雷莎
I got a bottle of Santa Teresa 1796 in my desk.
多谢
Appreciate it.
对了 坦帕一行结果如何
Oh, uh, how was Tampa?
拉古埃塔要找的连环杀手有线索了吗
Any news on LaGuerta's serial killer?
悄悄对你说
Between you and me, uh,
这个NHI案子不像拉古埃塔想的那样
LaGuerta was wrong about the NHI cases.
没有什么连环杀手
There is no serial killer.
我以为你同意她的说法
I thought you were on board with her.
我只是暂且相信她
I was giving her the benefit of the doubt.
但你知道的 有些事就是没关联
But, you know, sometimes things are just random.
我已经提交了我的报告
I've already filed my report.
霸王龙德克斯 最近太疯狂了是吧
Tyrannosaurus Dex, crazy few days, huh?
抱歉你被晾在一边
Sorry you've been stuck on the sidelines.
我听说了屋顶的那具尸体
I heard about that body on the roof.
我们本想叫上你 但对实习生来说那场面还是太激烈了
We would've called you, but it's too intense for intern eyes.
说得好 文斯
That's a good point, Vince.
他不应该当实习生
He shouldn't be an intern.
上级批准我再招一个人手
The brass gave me the approval for another head.
德克斯特 你觉得全职加入我们部门怎么样
Dexter, how would you feel about joining the department full-time?
我觉得…
I'd feel...
很棒
good.
那么这是给你的
Then this is for you.
好了 宠爱到此结束
All right, no more coddling.
把这些资料进行分♥析♥、记录
Have these analyzed, recorded and on my desk
明天早上在我来之前放我桌上
in the morning before I get in.
我来得很早的
And I get in early.
恭喜啊
Congrats.
我一直都觉得你是这里第三棒的法医
Always said you were the third-best forensics person here.
一大堆没见过的新玩伴
A whole new set of playmates I had yet to meet.
马苏卡 - 嘿…
Masuka. - Hey...
这数年来哈利教会了我
Harry'd spent years teaching me
有些人理应去死
that some people deserved to die.
这是我第一次明白…我为什么必须这样做
This was the first time I understood why I had to do...what I do.
因为有些人值得活下去
Because some people deserved to live.
您的餐 - 太好了
Here you go. - Oh, hell yes.
谢谢
Gracias.
请慢用
Enjoy.
晚餐能吃点煎饼以外的东西真是太好了
So nice having something other than a fucking pancake for dinner.
无意冒犯 德克斯
No offense, Dex.
我不介意
None taken.
我得好好庆祝我儿子的升职
I had to find some way to celebrate my boy's big promotion.
谢谢- 你知道
Thanks. - You know,
德克斯不是唯一一个有好消息的人
Dex isn't the only Morgan with some good news.
是吗
Yeah?
这是我想的那样吗
Is this what I think it is?
录取通知书…
An acceptance letter to...
…迈阿密警♥察♥学院寄来的
...Miami Metro Police Academy?
我知道你很想让我进佛罗里达州立大学
I know that we were all excited about FSU.
但看过塔尼娅、卡米拉和拉古埃塔的工作后
But after seeing Tanya and Camilla and LaGuerta in action,
还有大家纷纷给鲍比献血…
and after what everyone did at Bobby's blood drive--
看到整个警局全都出动寻找尼基…
hell, seeing the whole department show up for Nicky--
我意识到
I realized
我可以在接下来的四年里不断在球网上扣球
I could spend the next four years of my life spiking balls over a net
或者投身一项超越自我的事业
or I could be part of something bigger than myself.
真正有意义的事
Something that matters.
黛比…
Deb...
…我很激动
...I'm thrilled.
你在耍我吧 - 我没有耍你
You shitting me. - I shit you not.
我是说 警♥察♥学院也许不是我想要的
I mean, the Academy might not be what I'd imagined for you.
但重要的是 这是你想要的
But the important thing is, it's what you imagined for yourself.
而你做到了
And you made it happen.
身为摩根家的人当警♥察♥也没什么坏处
Well, being a Morgan didn't exactly hurt with Miami Metro.
也许吧 但你会成为一名优秀的警♥察♥
Maybe. But you're gonna be a great cop.
我对你非常自豪
And I am very proud of you.
我知道你妈妈也会很骄傲
And I know your mom would be very proud, too.
恭喜了 妹妹
Congrats, Sis.
等你进了警局
Promise not to embarrass you too much
我保证不让你太难堪
when you get to the station.
现在你们的秘密谈话也要算上我了
Now you'll have to include me in all your secret conversations.
对 没错
Right. Yeah.
我该去庆祝了
That's my cue to celebrate!
我们去看着她点吧
Let's go keep an eye on her.
你能相信那姑娘以后会成为警♥察♥吗
Can you believe that girl is gonna be an officer of the law?
还真别说 确实有可能
You know what? I can.
我们三个一起工作 多棒啊
The three of us working together, how great is that?
你知道 我不会永远陪着你们
Well, you know, I'm not gonna be around forever.
别这样说
Oh, don't say that.
听着 我得告诉你
Listen, you need to hear this.
我教给你准则的时候 我以为…
When I taught you the Code, I thought--
我希望…
I hoped--
那能让你自己控制你的冲动
it would give you a way to deal with your urges on your own.
在那艘货船上
And on that cargo ship,
你本可以去追斯宾塞
you could have gone after Spencer,
让尼基自生自灭
left Nicky to die.
你没有
You didn't.
你选择救下一个孩子
You chose to save a child
而不是屈服于自己的欲望
instead of giving in to your own compulsions.
我控制住了我的冲动
I controlled my urges.
你引导它们
You channeled them.
来做善事
For good.
多亏了你的准则
Thanks to your Code.
现在是你的准则了
It's your Code now.
来啊 我受够了一个人跳舞
Come on, I'm tired of dancing alone.
和我一起 德克斯
Join me, Dex.
呃…
Uh...
拜托嘛
Please?
求求你啦 上面再加点芝士怎么样
Pretty please, with cheese on top?
还有烤猪肉 火腿和泡菜
And roasted pork, and ham, and pickles?
好了 好了
All right. All right.
剧集 | 嗜血法医:源罪(2024) | 导航列表