剧集 | 嗜血法医:源罪(2024) | 导航列表
还有一杯大杯可乐
Oh, and a large Coke.
实际上 我不太喜欢吃辣
Actually, I don't really like spicy.
你也给我点了对吧
You did order for me, too, right?
没有 我只给自己点了
No, that's all for me.
那好吧
Okay, then.
那么其他人呢
Uh, what about for the rest of you?
既然你已经吃饱喝足了
Now that you're done stuffing your face,
我们进入今晚的问答环节怎么样
how about we move on to the Q&A portion of the evening?
抱歉 再让我…
Sorry, let me just...
实习工作怎么样 德克斯
How's the internship been, Dex?
很不错
Pretty good.
介意解释一下吗
Care to elaborate?
我昨天遇到一桩谋杀案
Oh, uh, I worked a murder case yesterday.
劲爆
Juicy.
受害者窒息而亡
The victim had been suffocated.
视网膜大量出血
Massive retinal hemorrhaging.
看上去血都快要流出眼睛了
Looked like he was gonna bleed out from his eyes.
水肿让他的脸肿得像个气球
Edema made his face swell up like a balloon,
由于发绀 他的上半身完全变成了蓝色
and his upper torso was completely blue due to cyanosis.
就像你上衣的颜色 黛比
Like the color of your top, Deb.
玩飞镖吗
Darts?
快啊 给他点颜色瞧瞧 黛比 - 加油 加油
Come on, give it to him, Deb. - Let's go. Let's go.
正中靶心 - 准头不错啊 黛比
Bull's-eye, bitch. - Great shot, Deb.
要是靶子上的是蒂芙尼的脸那就更好了
The only thing that could've made it better is if Tiffany's face was the target.
说得太对了
A-fucking-men.
没关系
It's fine,
再试一次就好了 - 没用的
just give it another go. - There's no use,
我不是玩飞镖的料
I suck at this.
一 二 三
One, two, three. Oh.
给 我来教你怎么玩
Uh, here, let me show you how it's done.
我的天 射中了
Oh, my God! It worked!
看也许我还是从李维身上学到了一二
Maybe I had learned a thing or two from Levi.
是我不好 - 喂 混♥蛋♥
My bad. - Hey, asshole!
这叫哪门子道歉 你个傻屌♥
You call that an apology, come mierda?
伙计 对不起 行吗 我再给她买♥♥一杯
Dude, I'm sorry, okay? I'll buy her another one.
让我给你掰扯掰扯
Let's play out this scenario.
你再请她喝杯酒
You buy her another drink,
否则你别想走
we have to see you again.
还不快闪
Just leave.
没人能惹我的女人
Nobody messes with my girl.
给你 你可以把镖靶
Here. You can pretend the dartboard
当做那家伙的脸
is that guy's face.
可乐喝多了 马上回来
Drank too much Coke. Back in a jiff.
这是男厕所
Oh, this is the men's room.
我知道
I know that.
也许你应该洗洗手
Uh, maybe you should wash your hands.
光是门把上的细菌就比得上一整个培养皿
There's a whole petri dish of bacteria on that door handle alone.
别担心 我不用手
Don't worry, I won't be using my hands.
看样子约会也没那么难搞
Turns out dating wasn't so complicated.
甚至还挺…逍遥
It was maybe even kind of... fun.
你是不是丢了…
Did you just lose your...
车钥匙吗 没丢 就在这里
Car keys? No. Got 'em right here.
好吧 我们需要你和你的车钥匙
Well, we need you and your car keys.
我们还有事要办
We have work to do.
事 什么事
Work? What work?
我们要去搞蒂芙尼
We're gonna fuck with Tiffany.
我好兴奋
I am so psyched.
等会 什么
Wait. What?
快点 我们不想吵醒蒂芙尼
Hurry up. We don't want to wake Tiffany.
抱歉
Sorry,
它不配合
it's not cooperating.
要我试一试吗
Want me to give it a try?
干得漂亮 德克斯
Way to go, Dex.
嘿 你们要搭我们的车吗
Hey, do you need us to get you?
不了 我们弃车的地方离我的住处不远
Nah, nah, I live close by where we're gonna ditch her car.
我们可以走回去
We can walk back to my place.
好极了
Great.
那就我和德克斯了
Just, uh, me and Dex then, huh?
走吧
Let's go.
蒂芙尼今晚睡不成美容觉了
No beauty sleep for Tiff tonight.
我们到了 平安无事
Here we go. Safe and sound.
一切还好吗
Um, everything okay?
你想不想
Do you want to, like,
明天晚上再一起玩
maybe hang out again tomorrow night?
明天晚上不行 我要…
Oh, I can't tomorrow night. I'm...
杀人 - …打保龄球
Killing someone. - ...bowling.
保龄球
Bowling?
对 我也想邀请你
Yeah, I'd invite you
但那是联盟的训练
but it's a league practice.
你加入了保龄球联盟
You're in a bowling league?
你看上去没有45岁 也不像离婚的样子
You don't look 45. Or divorced.
到时候给我电♥话♥
Call me then.
约会很有意思 但也很累人
Dating was fun, but it was also exhausting.
接下来24小时她肯定慌死了
She's gonna be freaking out for the next 24 hours.
最好让妈妈打电♥话♥给汽车协会
Better have Mommy call AAA.
嘿 你们在下面干什么 - 我靠
Hey, what are you doing down there? - Oh, shit.
我们需要线索 - 在努力了 队长
We need a fucking lead. - Working on it, Captain.
我们在重新检查所有的证据
We're re-examining all forensics
以防遗漏了什么
in case anything was missed.
专注我们的目标
Eyes on the prize,
摩根警探
Detective Morgan.
我们有自己的案子要破
We've got our own cases to solve.
菲利克斯·伍达德 23岁
Felix Woodard. 23.
他曾因为小偷小摸和四处游荡被抓起来
He'd been picked up for petty theft and loitering.
但你看这里
But look right here.
没有近亲 没有朋友
No next of kin. No friends.
完全与外界隔绝
Completely isolated.
就像另外两个死者
Just like the other two victims.
也许德克斯特的理论有点道理
Maybe there is something to Dexter's theory.
两次是巧合
Two is a coincidence.
三次就是规律了
Three's a pattern.
你真的认为他们相关吗
You really think they're connected?
如果我们面对的是一个连环杀手
If we're dealing with a serial killer here,
那么这些受害者是他刻意选择的
he's choosing his victims on purpose.
因为没人会记念他们
Because no one will miss them.
我不能回去了
I can't go back in there.
去了就回不来了
I won't come out alive.
那些人来真的
These people are serious.
真的会死人的
Dead fucking serious.
我要你把我弄出来
I want you to get me out.
好吗 别拿”再等等“的鬼话敷衍我
Okay? And don't give me this "just a little longer" bullshit.
我会死的
I am gonna end up dead.
我可以保证你的安全
I can keep you safe.
不 你不能
No, you can't.
你知道我们之间的协议
You knew the deal you took.
只有这样我才能让你不去坐牢
I mean, this is how I've been able to keep you
回家陪你孩子
out of jail, at home with the boys.
你真把自己当成拯救一切的白马王子
You really think you're the white knight in all of this.
你告诉我
Tell me something,
你会让你妻子以身涉险吗
would you send your wife in there?
嘿 哈利 你得走了 - 现在不行
Hey, Harry, you got to go. - Not now.
就现在 是多莉丝
Yes, now. It's Doris.
她要生了
Baby's coming.
你来了
You're here.
我当然要来
Of course I'm here.
你要跟你女儿打个招呼吗
Would you like to meet your daughter?
到这来 我扶着他的头
Oh, come here. I'll get her head.
好
Yeah.
爸爸抱抱
There we go.
我的小…
Oh, little... oh.
剧集 | 嗜血法医:源罪(2024) | 导航列表