剧集 | 嗜血法医:源罪(2024) | 导航列表
我把那些数据录入进去可能要花上三天
Would've taken me three days to enter all that data.
上了计算机夜校
Took a computer night course.
要么与时俱进 要么被淘汰 对吗
Change with the times or become obsolete, right?
嗯
Yeah.
我要喝杯咖啡 你呢
I could use a coffee. You?
我听说你是从埃尔巴里奥来的
So I, uh, I heard you came over from El Barrio.
环境恶劣 简直就是魔鬼训练营
Rough, hell of a training ground.
对 当了八年的便衣警♥察♥
Yep, did eight years as a uni.
最后两年当上了警探
Last two as a detective.
禁毒处
Narcotics.
我也是这么走过来的
I know a thing or two about that path.
作为一名女性肯定不容易
Couldn't have been easy, being a woman.
你要什么口味
How do you take it?
黑咖啡就行
Just black.
我能受得住
I can hold my own, yeah.
我的家人都是斗士
I come from a family of fighters.
再说 发牢骚也太…
Besides, whining can be so...
无趣了
pedestrian.
你不觉得吗
Don't you think?
要点建议吗
Bit of advice?
我很钦佩
It's admirable
你把社会底层人士的谋杀案
that you've made homicides
当做自己的使命
at the bottom of the board your mission,
但事情并没有你对媒体宣称的那样简单
but it's not quite as simple as you made it out to the press.
重案组必须把资源分配给
Homicide has to allocate its resources
那些真正能解决的案子
to crimes it can actually solve.
这没有恶意
It's not malicious.
常识性的警务工作罢了
Just common-sense policing.
我知道什么叫分流
I understand the concept of triage.
但那些优先解决的案子
But the cases on the top of that board
它们都有一个共同点
all have one thing in common.
受害者都是白人
The victims are white.
如果一个黑人男孩在小海地被绑♥架♥
If a Black boy was kidnapped in Little Haiti,
你觉得他们会在法♥院♥门前召开新闻发布会吗
do you think they would hold a press conference at the courthouse steps?
吸毒者死亡也许不是什么爆♥炸♥新闻
A dead drug user might not be breaking news,
但那也是谋杀
but there was still a murder.
劳尔·马丁内斯仍然可以为人子
And Raul Martinez was still someone's son.
听着 你想去上城调查 随你便
Look, you want to go canvass Overtown, be my guest.
我搭档和我早就排查过那个区域
My partner and I, we already worked the area.
让我告诉你你会听到什么
Let me tell you what you'll hear:
“我什么都没看到”
"I didn't see a thing."
恕我直言…
Respectfully...
那是你听到的
that's what you heard.
我会向你汇报的
I'll report back.
嘿
Oh. Hey.
嘿
Hey.
好了 那么…
Okay, so...
最后一盎司也卖♥♥出去了
sold the last ounce.
现在干什么
Now what?
喝杯啤酒
You get a beer.
然后我们开启第二阶段
Then we start phase two.
你去找你的供货商补货 阿尔弗雷多
You re-up with your regular guy, Alfredo.
他开始好奇生意的火爆
He starts getting nosy about the boom in business,
你告诉他你垄断了一个新的市场
you tell him you've cornered a new market.
这么快就回来了
Back so soon?
乔卖♥♥掉一半要花两倍的时间
Took Joe twice as long to move half as much.
没有了累赘我行动更迅速
I'm more agile without the dead weight.
我需要平时三倍的量
I'll take three times my usual.
我不知道能不能拿出来
I don't know if I could do that.
拿不出吗
No?
那让我见能拿出来的人
Then get me a meeting with someone who can.
我一直精于什么时候出手
Learning when to take your shot...
什么时候该失手
...and when to miss was always something I was good at.
侧袋
Side pocket.
真倒霉 小子
Tough break, kid.
工作面试 是吗
Job interview, huh?
我的钱在哪
Where's my cash?
呃…
Uh...
他赢走了
He's got it.
出去
Outside.
现在
Now.
听着
Look, uh,
我只是想把我的钱翻倍
I-I was just trying to double my money
好还你钱
so I could pay you back.
明天把钱还你不就行了 对吗
Get it to you tomorrow and we're good, right?
有什么要紧的
No big deal?
你觉得这个要紧吗
This look like a big deal to you?
求你 再给我一天时间
Please. Please, just-just one more day.
我不会乱来的 别伤害我
I-I won't screw around, just-just don't hurt me.
天啊
Oh, my God!
拜托别杀我
Please don't kill me.
明天把你欠的钱还清
Tomorrow, you pay what you owe,
否则我打爆你眼睛
or I'll shoot you in the eye.
我会的 我发誓
I will. I swear.
你没受过这种设备的训练
You're not trained on that equipment.
我想多了解弹道学
I wanted to learn more about ballistics.
我想可以用一桩老案子的子弹来自学
Thought I'd use the bullets from an old case to teach myself.
进取心很强嘛
Self-starter.
我在你这个年纪也一样
I was too, at your age.
我苦苦哀求才得到实习生的工作
I had to beg for my job as an intern.
之后我利用喝咖啡的空隙
And then I spent my time in between coffee runs
整理精♥液♥样本
sorting semen samples.
我没有在委婉
That's not a euphemism.
我没这么想 - 总之呢
Didn't think it was. - Anyway,
那是七十年代
that was back in the '70s,
就是恐龙还在地球上漫步的时代
you know, when dinosaurs roamed the Earth.
我想你的放大倍率不对 来
I think your magnification might be off. Here.
现在试试
Try now.
可以了就吱个声
Say when.
好了
Right there.
完全吻合
Hmm. Perfect match.
这说明了什么
What does that tell you?
两枚子弹是同一把枪射出的
Both bullets were fired by the same gun.
好样的 但下次先问过我
Well done. But next time, ask.
对了 我一直想告诉你
Oh, uh, actually, I've been meaning to tell you,
你说得对
you were right.
我说什么了
About what?
法医在吉米·鲍威尔的手指上发现了WD-40的残留
The M.E. found traces of WD-40 on Jimmy Powell's finger.
该死的绑匪用一把多功能园艺工具
Rat bastard kidnapper used a multipart garden tool
剪断了那可怜的孩子的手指
to cut off the poor kid's finger.
这个世界真操蛋 德克斯
It's a fucked-up world, Dexter.
很高兴你站在迈阿密警局这边
Glad you're Team Miami Metro.
只是不要让我给你加薪
Just don't ask me for a raise.
子弹吻合
The bullets matched.
准则已经满足
The code had been satisfied.
托尼该死
Tony deserved to die.
他开了一枪警告雷内
He fired a warning shot at Rene.
子弹打穿了墙杀了他妈妈
The bullet went through the wall and killed his mother.
我觉得这是他的作案手法 我是对的
I figured it was his M.O., and I was right.
费勒差点就打爆你的头 德克斯特
Ferrer could have blown your head off, Dexter.
你到底怎么想的
What the hell were you thinking?
我想我需要证据
Well, I was thinking that I needed to find proof
证明托尼符合条件
that Tony fit the code.
像你教我的那样
Like you taught me to.
巴蒂斯塔和其他重案组的人永远找不到的证据
Proof that Batista and the rest of Homicide could never find.
我找到了
And I did.
你为什么不告诉我你在做什么
Why didn't you tell me what you were doing?
我不想拿我的麻烦叨扰你
I didn't want to stress you with my... problem.
直到我找到线索
Not until there was something to report.
我以为你已经知足了
I thought it would be enough.
剧集 | 嗜血法医:源罪(2024) | 导航列表