剧集 | 嗜血法医:源罪(2024) | 导航列表
她是天赐的礼物
She's perfect.
我想让鲍比做她的教父
I was thinking of asking Bobby to be the godfather.
好
Yeah.
哈利 你又当上父亲了
Harry, you're a father again.
你知道这意味着什么 对吗
You know what that means, don't you?
结束那段关系
You need to end it.
多莉丝…
Doris...
我早就知道了
I've known for a while.
不管是谁
Whoever it is,
你不能再见她了
you can't see her anymore.
答应我
You have to promise me.
我答应你
I promise.
结束了
It's over.
就是今晚
Tonight was the night.
决定性的时刻到了
It all came down to this.
等待本性的召唤
Waiting for nature to call.
我已经做好准备 蓄势待发
I had prepared. I was ready.
没有什么能阻挡…
And nothing was gonna get in my--
克拉克
Clark.
德克斯特
Dexter.
我只是…和几个朋友一起玩
Uh, I was just... out with some friends.
我只是…散散步
I was just... taking a walk.
嘿 帅哥
Hey, gorgeous.
不错哟
Oh. Nice.
我得去接个朋友
Well, I got to go pick up a friend.
明天见
Catch you tomorrow.
我…
♪ I, I... ♪
我坠入了爱河
♪ I feel so in love ♪
哦 宝贝
♪ Oh, baby ♪
我能怎么办
♪ What can I do? ♪
我一直在想你
♪ I've been thinking about you ♪
我也一直在想你
I've been thinking about you, too.
杀人和浪漫…
Killing and romance...
原来这两者还是有共同之处的
Turned out the two had some things in common.
它们都在于享受期待的过程
They were both so much about the anticipation.
逐渐升温
The buildup.
最后迎来圆♥满♥的结局
And then... the happy ending.
什么鬼
What the fuck?
你应该感谢我 我算是救了你一命
You should thank me. I kind of saved your life.
什么
What?
你知道我是谁吗
Do you know who I am?
不知道 我应该知道吗
No. Should I?
我是德克斯特·摩根 哈利·摩根的儿子
I'm Dexter Morgan. Harry Morgan's son?
摩根 那个警♥察♥
Morgan, the cop?
你被释放的那天晚上 哈利也在那里
The night you went free, Harry was there.
他打算打爆你的头
He was gonna blow your brains out.
胡说
Bullshit.
他会得手的 要是我不在那里了
He would've too, if I hadn't been there.
阻止他
To stop him.
哈利不是那种人
Harry's not that kind of guy.
他无法承受杀你的愧疚和羞耻
He couldn't have lived with the guilt and shame of killing you.
所以呢 你是你♥爸♥爸的小跟班
So, what? You're Daddy's little henchman?
你替他动手吗
You do this for him?
哈利为我做了一切
Harry did this for me.
他训练我
He trained me.
所有技巧倾囊相授
Gave me all the skills necessary to make sure
来确保像你这样的人永远不能再害人
someone like you never hurts anyone ever again.
这整件事…
This whole thing...
…对我来说是件大事
...it's kind of a big deal for me.
和你杀的人打个招呼吧
Say hello to the people you killed.
今晚 我会成为…
Tonight, I become...
一个真正的连环杀手
a bona-fide serial killer.
只要我杀了你
Once I kill you, that is.
想想还挺奇怪的 我…
Strange to think, me...
…一个连环杀手
...a serial killer.
我还不确定我该作何感想
I'm not sure how I feel about it yet.
你♥他♥妈♥疯了
You're fucking crazy.
我他妈杀了你 混账东西…
Fucking kill you, motherfucker--
你为什么杀了他们
Why did you kill them?
你本可以等到没人在家的时候抢劫
You could've robbed them when nobody was home,
但你偏偏选他们在家的时候
but you chose a time when they'd be there.
是的…
Yeah...
我想让他们苦苦求饶
I wanted to see them beg for their lives.
看着他们眼里的恐惧
See the fear in their eyes.
尤其是那些小家伙
Especially the little ones.
你觉得你和我不同吗
You think you're different from me?
我们都一样
You're not different.
你脸上的表情说明了一切
I can read it all over your face.
你和我一样享受
You love it just as much as I do.
也许你说得对
Maybe you're right.
也许我们确实有相似之处
Maybe I can see some similarities.
但我们之间有一个非常重要的区别
But there's a very important difference between you and me.
什么区别
What's that?
我不杀无辜的人
I don't kill innocent people.
孩子
Children.
我爸给我制定了准则
My dad gave me a Code.
只杀罪有应得的人
I only kill the ones who deserve it.
而你 李维·里德…
And you, Levi Reed...
…你该死
...you deserve it.
对于那些不认识我的人 我是助理局长博利
For those of you I don't know, I'm Assistant Chief Borlee.
我在这里向诸位保证
I'm here to assure everyone that the full force
迈阿密警局会全力支持你们
of Miami Metro is behind you.
现在 我们确定这两起案子相关吗
Now, are we certain these two cases are connected?
该死
Oh, for fuck's sake.
卡尔 以严厉打击贩毒集团而闻名的
Carl, you have a judge and a police captain
一位法官和一个警♥察♥局队长双双被人盯上
known for being hard on cartels that have been targeted.
它们当然是相关的
Of course they're goddamn connected!
也许你该出去走走 喝杯咖啡
Maybe you should go take a walk? Maybe grab a cup of coffee?
不 我不会离开这该死的房♥间
No, I am not leaving this goddamn room.
我们在犯罪现场找到了什么证据
What evidence did we find at the crime scene?
我们彻查了车♥库♥和房♥子
We swept the garage and the house.
我是说 凶手十分专业
I mean, whoever did this knew what they were doing.
他们没有留下任何蛛丝马迹
They didn't leave anything behind.
整个犯罪现场一干二净
The entire crime scene was wiped clean.
他们甚至想办法避开了地板上的油渍
They even managed to avoid the oil spot on the garage floor.
亚伦 现场没什么可查的
Aaron, there's nothing to go on.
梳理一遍鲍威尔案的时间线
Run the Powell timeline.
好 第一天吉米·鲍威尔
Yeah, uh, Jimmy Powell was kidnapped
在去学校的路上被绑♥架♥
on the way to school on day one.
第四天 他的断指被寄给父母
His severed finger showed up in the parents' daily mail delivery on day four.
第12天…
And then on day 12...
你在浪费我的时间
You're wasting my time.
我需要线索 - 我们可能有线索
I need leads. - We might have the lead.
我们查了你和鲍威尔法官帮忙抓捕的
We looked into high-ranking cartel members
贩毒集团的高层人员
that both you and Judge Powell helped put away.
拉斐尔·坎波斯 老虎帮的老大
Rafael Campos, head of the Los Tigres cartel.
因贩毒入狱25年
Doing 25 years for drug trafficking.
你逮捕了他
You arrested him,
鲍威尔法官对他判了重刑
and Judge Powell threw the book at him.
我记得这个人
I remember this guy.
我们认为他是幕后黑手
Yeah, we think he might be pulling the strings.
他街上的手下出了名的血气方刚
His guys on the street are known for being a young crew.
极其暴♥力♥ 行事毫无章法
Extremely violent. Extremely unpredictable.
我们正在往这个方向调查
And we're looking into it.
我们希望在尼基被…之前查出地址
We're hoping to find an address before Nicky...
别他妈的再遮遮捂捂的了
Just stop dancing around the fucking word.
每个人都是
That goes for every one of you.
听清楚了吗 - 是 队长
Do you understand me? - Yes, Captain.
我知道其中的利害关系
I know what is at stake here.
而这…
And this...
剧集 | 嗜血法医:源罪(2024) | 导航列表