剧集 | 嗜血法医:源罪(2024) | 导航列表
呃…
Um...
我不能坐后面
I can't sit back there.
我想坐前面
I want to sit up front.
巴布尔…
Well, Barb...
生活充满了各种需求和欲望
life is full of wants and desires.
我想和我弟弟德克斯特一起生活
I wanted to spend my life with my little brother... Dexter.
布莱恩
B-Brian?
布莱恩·莫泽
Brian Moser?
有人吗
Hello?
爸 德克斯特
Dad? Dexter?
你好 黛布拉·摩根
Hi, Debra Morgan.
我是佛罗里达州立大学的凯尔希
It's Kelsey from Florida State University.
我们了解到上周你在学校里
We've been made aware of the incident
发生的事故
at your high school last week,
但教练重看了你的录像
but the coach rewatched your tape
他仍想和你见面谈谈奖学金的事
and is still interested in meeting about a scholarship.
如果你方便的话
If you wouldn't mind calling us back
欢迎致电我们大学的行政办公室
at the FSU administrative office,
我们很期待你的消息 谢谢
we'd love to hear from you. Thanks.
我的内心一直隐隐不安
I'd been feeling... unsettled
自从我目睹吉米·鲍威尔吊在桥上
ever since I'd seen Jimmy hanging from that bridge.
但我从没想过会是我
But I never dreamed that it would be my blade
终结吉米的杀手的生命
that ended Jimmy's killer's life.
哈利建立的准则
Spencer was exactly the sort of person
正是为斯宾塞那样的人量身定做
Harry created the Code for.
可惜哈利不这么认为…
Too bad Harry didn't see it that way...
…暂时而已
...yet.
提醒自己:献血比抽血难多了
Note to self: giving blood is harder than taking it.
1点前付5000美金
"$5,000 cash" by 1 a.m.
否则我就会昭告天下
"or I tell the world."
操♥你♥妈♥的维克托
Fucking Victor.
请进
Come in.
谢谢你大晚上的来照顾他
Thank you for taking the late shift.
别开玩笑了 鲍比这么爱我 我愿意为他赴汤蹈火
Are you kidding? I'd do anything for this big tub of love.
他昏睡的时候别亲我丈夫
Don't be kissing my husband while he's unconscious.
他昏睡的时候
While he's unconscious.
好了 我懂的
Okay, I got it.
我…
I'm...
我非常抱歉没有在你身旁
I'm sorry I wasn't there for you.
我有那么多事想告诉你 问你
So much I want to tell you, ask you.
终于有一次 你不能抱怨
Mm. For the first time, you can't complain
我叽叽喳喳的吵你了
that I'm yapping too much.
你知道我和拉古埃塔在查的那些谋杀案吗
You know those murders LaGuerta and I have been saddled with?
原来 你和我都知道凶手是谁
Turns out, you and I know who the perp is.
布莱恩·莫泽
Brian Moser.
德克斯特的哥哥
Dexter's brother.
我还没告诉拉古埃塔
I haven't told LaGuerta.
我现在真的很需要你发挥你的聪明才智
This is the point where I need to use that big brain of yours.
布莱恩想和德克斯特重聚
Brian wants to connect with Dexter
不管出于什么变♥态♥的理由
for whatever fucked-up reason.
如果我抓住布莱恩 他会把一切都抖出来
And if I bring Brian in, he blows up everything.
德克斯特将会得知那不堪回首的过去…
Dexter will learn the gory details...
…那些骇人听闻的细节
...of his god-awful past.
谁知道这会对他有什么影响
Who knows what that'll do to him?
我该怎么办 鲍比
What do I do, Bobby?
嘿
Hey.
什么
What?
什么
What?
救…
Save...
…德克斯特
...Dexter.
嘿
Hey!
嘿 医生 他醒了
Hey, Doc! He's awake!
他有过暴♥力♥倾向
He's had flashes of violence.
他让我们的孩子有危险
He put our baby in danger.
所以恐怕我们应付不了…
So I'm-I'm afraid we can't handle his...
他这种程度的创伤
level of trauma.
那德克斯特呢
What about Dexter?
我们很喜欢他
We've grown to really love him.
我们知道州政♥府♥
We know that the state
不想拆散兄弟俩 但是…
doesn't want to split siblings, but...
爸爸 拜尼要去哪里
Daddy, where's Biney going?
什么鬼
What the fuck?
那一晚我学到了一个宝贵的教训
I learned a valuable lesson that night.
绝不能在跟踪杀人的日子里献两品脱的血
Never give two pints of blood on stalk-and-kill days.
德克斯特
Dexter?
这是怎么回事
What is this?
我在打破尼基打下的最高分
Trying to beat one of Nicky's top scores.
我会输入你儿子名字的首字母
I'm gonna put in your boy's initials.
为他尽点绵薄之力
Least I can do for him.
这到底是怎么回事
What the hell is going on?
别装了
Oh, let's not play that game.
我想我们都知道这是怎么回事
I think we both know what's going on here.
你为什么把那些照片贴上去 为什么有我儿子
Why do you have those pictures up there? Why my son?
哇
Wow.
你的演技真是惊为天人
You are one great actor.
你怎么做到的
How do you do that?
像你这样的人 如你所说
How do you, who is, as you yourself said,
“十恶不赦的禽兽”
"a fucking evil animal,"
是怎么装得这么胸有成竹 这么无辜
give such a convincing, innocent performance?
你抓错人了
You have the wrong guy.
不 不 我没抓错
Oh, no, you're the right guy.
记得装你儿子手指的那个盒子上面的血迹吗
Remember that blood on the box that held your son's finger?
你的第一个错误
Your first mistake.
我本来会把那当做巧合
I could've passed it off as a coincidence,
但你小臂上的那个伤口…
but that wound on your forearm...
尼基还手了 对吗
Nicky fought back, didn't he?
他比吉米年纪大 更难控制
He's older than Jimmy, tougher to wrangle.
还有就是尼基的手指上犹豫的切口
And then there was that hesitation mark on Nicky's finger.
连你这样的“十恶不赦的禽兽”
Was it hard, even for "a fucking evil animal" like you,
也不忍♥心剪下亲生儿子的手指吗
to cut off your own son's finger?
但真正的证据 确凿无疑的证据
But the real proof? Undeniable?
是我看见你把你儿子沾血的球衣给那个毒虫
When I saw you give your son's bloody jersey to that junkie.
然后你杀了老虎帮的成员来掩盖
Then you killed those Los Tigres members to cover it up.
我们不要忘了鲍比的不幸遭遇
And let's not forget what happened to Bobby.
我喜欢他
I like him.
我也喜欢他
I like him, too.
这些年来你杀了多少孩子
How many other children have you murdered over the years?
一个也没有
None.
还搁这装呢
Seriously?
别假惺惺的了
Drop the innocent act.
多少个
How many?
我不是连环杀手
I am not a serial killer.
我保护这座城市
I protected this city.
我毕生都在追求正义
I spent my entire life in the pursuit of justice.
我他妈是个英雄
I'm a goddamn hero!
我也曾以为你是英雄
I thought you were a hero.
你一直都曾是我以为的好人
You were always one of the good guys to me.
我是好人
I am one of the good guys.
好人不会杀害小孩子
Good guys don't kill kids.
她背叛了我
She betrayed me.
贝卡
Becca?
背叛我的家庭 挑拨我和尼基的关系
Betrayed my family and turned Nicky against me.
你做这一切…只是为了报复你前妻
Oh, you did all this to... to hurt your ex-wife?
你真是个天才
Aren't you a fucking genius?
在那一刻我意识到 仅仅一件事
In that moment I realized a single incident
就能让一个善良的人变成魔鬼
could turn a good person into a monster.
那让我醍醐灌顶
It was a sobering realization.
这个世界变得更加黑暗
The world became an even darker place.
放了我
Let me go.
我就告诉你尼基在哪
I'll tell you where Nicky is.
剧集 | 嗜血法医:源罪(2024) | 导航列表