剧集 | 嗜血法医:源罪(2024) | 导航列表
《嗜血法医:源罪》前情提要…
Previously on Original Sin...
你杀了两个孩子 去你的
You killed two kids. Fuck you.
李维昨晚和我在一起
Levi was with me that night,
一整晚都在
all night.
那好 布兰迪 今天是星期几
Okay, Brandi, what day is today?
星期二
Tuesday.
今天星期四 现在滚出我的视线
It's Thursday. Now get the hell out of my sight.
至少妈妈还在的时候
At least when Mom was here,
还有人陪我
I... I had someone.
我们都得想办法向前看
We all got to find a way to move on.
一起来一次四人约会
Going on double dates together?
我哥哥和我闺蜜 当然了
My brother and my bestie? Of course,
我得先自己找个男友
I'll have to bag a boyfriend of my own.
有时间给我电♥话♥
Call me sometime.
呜呼
Whoo!
你的一举一动
Everything you do
都要先问过我
goes through me first.
我一整天都在想那个男孩
I haven't stopped thinking about that boy all day.
把正义交给警♥察♥
Leave justice to the police.
这不过
It's not enough.
他们称他为疯狗
They call him Mad-Dog.
他的档案有一本电♥话♥簿那么厚
His file's the size of a phone book.
据说他杀的人
Some say his body count
可能多达200
could be as high as 200.
这股渴望需要一名大♥师♥
This hunger, it needs a master.
一步错…
One wrong move...
…步步错
...it all falls apart.
靠
Shit.
天哪 快来人
Oh, God! Oh, my... Somebody!
救命啊
Somebody help!
妈的
Shit.
快打911
Oh! Please call 911!
1991年迈阿密响应一通涉及死亡的
The average response time for a 911 call
911报♥警♥电♥话♥的平均时间
involving a death in 1991 Miami
为7分钟
was seven minutes.
尸体身上没有钱包 没有身份证 没有面部信息
The body had no wallet, no ID, no face left.
邻居确认死者身份需要五分钟
Five minutes for a neighbor to identify the victim,
找到死者房♥子需要三分钟
another three to find the house.
也就是说我只有15分钟
Which meant I only had 15 minutes
清理犯罪现场
to do a little cleanup.
靠
Shit.
好吧 要清理的有点多
Okay, a lot of cleanup.
妈的
Shit.
多亏了迈阿密警局
Thanks to Miami Metro,
我有充足的工具来完成我的工作
I had more than enough tools to get the job done.
迈阿密警局
Miami Metro PD!
我靠
Shit.
真是倒霉
Just my luck.
迈阿密今晚表现出了超出平均的水平
Miami Metro was better than average that night.
有人吗 有人在家吗
Hello? Anyone home?
这里没人
Nothing in here.
等会
Wait.
那是…
Is that...
范·海恩签名系列
a Van Halen Signature Series?
真是重磅
That's da bomb.
走吧
Come on.
所以 疯狗的事处理得怎么样了
So, how'd everything go with Mad-Dog?
他不会再害人了
He'll never hurt anyone again.
那为什么我在警方广播里听到了他的名字
Then why am I hearing his name on my police radio?
你要不要再回答一次
Want to try again?
疯狗的事处理得怎么样
How did everything go with Mad-Dog?
一切顺利
Everything went well.
但他提前醒过来了
But he woke up a little early,
我要脱下他的裤子 所以剪开了他脚踝的绳子
and I just cut the ankle ropes to get his pants off.
你为什么要脱他裤子
Why were you taking his pants off?
塑料膜贴在裸♥露♥的皮肤上要比…
Well, the plastic wrap clings better to bare skin than--
你打算什么时候才告诉我
When were you gonna tell me
他挣脱了 - 爸 没关系了
he got loose? - Dad, it's fine.
你让一个 半裸的男人
You let a half-naked man
尖叫着跑到街上
run screaming into the streets.
我想你应该在追他吧
I'm imagining that you were chasing after him?
没人看到我 疯狗也死了
No one saw me, and Mad-Dog's dead.
万一他没死呢 他可以指认你
What if he hadn't died? He could have ID'd you.
但他死了 这没什么大不了的
But he did die. This doesn't have to be a big deal.
这是大事 你知不知道
It is a big fucking deal. Do you understand?
现在警♥察♥正在搜查他家
There are uniformed police officers searching his house right now.
如果他们找到一丁点谋杀的证据
If they find a sliver of evidence of foul play,
立马就会变成凶杀案
this goes right to Homicide.
他们什么都找不到的
They're not gonna find anything.
我都按准则做了
I followed the Code.
你教我的准则 这就是个意外
The code you taught me. This-this was an accident.
意外就意味着
An accident means
你没有考虑到所有可能性
you didn't think through all the possibilities.
你必须有十足的把握 知道吗
You have to be in control, all right?
如果他提前醒来 说明你搞砸了
If he woke up early, that is your fuckup.
是你的责任
It's your responsibility.
我的错就是让你去杀那个护士
My fuckup was letting you go after that nurse.
太早了 - 什么
It was too soon. - What?
我们急着下手是因为我的病情
We rushed it because of my condition.
我知道你没准备好 显然现在依然没有
I knew you weren't ready. Clearly, you're still not.
你要回归基础
You're going back to basics.
只作训练练习
Training exercises only.
在我同意前你什么都不许做
You are done until I say otherwise.
爸 你不能… - 还有你不能离开这座房♥子半步
Dad, you can't-- - And you do not leave this house
直到我确认你没有搞砸其他事
until I make sure you haven't fucked up anything else.
班也不能上吗 - 没门
Not even for work? - No fucking chance.
我不是没有被禁足过
It wasn't the first time I'd been grounded,
但成年后还是第一次
just the first time as an adult.
I Want That Man - Deborah Harry
我想要一双粉红的高跟鞋
♪ I want a pair of pink high heels ♪
能与灯火通明的摩天轮一争高下
♪ That catch the lights up on the Ferris wheel ♪
但我真正想要的 我却买♥♥不到
♪ But what I really want, I just can't buy ♪
二十一世纪即将到来…
♪ Here comes the 21st century... ♪
谢谢你送我
Thanks for the ride.
我们什么时候能再见面
When can I see you again?
希望很快 - 就今晚吧
Soon, I hope. - Tonight, I hope.
我球队里有事
I've got plans with the team.
你什么时候有空就告诉我
Let me know when you're free.
当然会的
Oh, you know I will.
我想要那个男人
♪ I want that man ♪
嘿
Hey.
哈利 没想到你会来
Harry. Wasn't expecting you.
我们有预约吗 - 没有
Do we have an appointment? - No.
抱歉 我应该打个电♥话♥
Sorry, I, uh, should've called.
我刚好在附近 想来看看那具尸体
I was in the neighborhood, I thought I'd check on that body
昨晚送来的 在马路上发现的
that came in last night, found in the road?
行人死亡吗 - 没错
Pedestrian fatality? - That's the one.
跟我来
Follow me.
有意外发现吗
Any surprises?
就是个典型案子
Just your classic case
人对卡车
of truck versus guy.
看了卡车赢了
Well, looks like the truck won.
是啊 这案子应该不会变成凶杀案
Yeah, doubt this will end up in Homicide
除非他和卡车司机之间有什么联♥系♥
unless there's some sort of connection between him and the driver.
哈利是唯一一个知道我真实本性的人
Harry was the only person who knew my true nature.
他仍然接受了我
He still accepted me.
我仍然需要他
And I still needed him.
遗憾的是 要赢回他的信任
Unfortunately, the way to win back his trust
我只能…
was to do...
什么都不做
nothing.
那天早上我意识到了一些事情
剧集 | 嗜血法医:源罪(2024) | 导航列表