剧集 | 嗜血法医:源罪(2024) | 导航列表
爸爸会想让你去
Dad would want you to play.
爸爸不在这
Dad's not here.
我在啊 我会去看你的比赛
Well, I am. I'll go to your game.
给我留个过道的座位就行
Just save me an aisle seat.
等等 你真的要来看我的排球比赛吗
Wait, you actually want to come to my volleyball game?
我们应该互相支持 对吗
We're supposed to support each other, right?
作为一家人
As a family?
什么一家人
What family?
很快我们连餐桌都不需要了
Soon we won't even need a fucking table.
两个电视托盘就够了
Just two TV trays.
医生说他这周末可能就出院了
The doctor said he might be out by the end of the week.
然后呢 他又回到抽烟喝酒的老路
And then what? He's gonna go right back to drinking
还有所有毁掉他自己的东西
and smoking and all his other self-destructive shit.
看看这堆垃圾
Look at all this crap.
难怪他的心脏想停止跳动
No wonder his heart tried to peace out.
妈的 - 黛布…
Fuck. - Deb...
住手
Stop.
会好起来的
It's gonna be okay.
妈妈去世时大家也是这么说的
That's what everyone said before Mom died.
操
Fuck!
德克斯
Dex.
我们应该在血干之前把地板扫干净
We should probably wipe the floor before that dries.
妈的支持一下我会死吗 德克斯
Some fucking support, Dex.
接下来的几天里
The next few days
哈利的住院治疗有点…
of Harry's hospitalization were...
奇怪
odd.
他的状况没有好转
His condition didn't improve.
正是在这段时间里 我意识到了
It was in those days that I realized
悲伤就像海洋
that grief is like an ocean.
有时候风平浪静
Sometimes it's calm.
有时候海浪可以淹没你
Other times the waves can overwhelm you.
在那种情况下 人们常说最好的办法
Times like that, people say the best you can do
就是学会游泳
is just learn to swim.
但我要做的可不仅仅是游泳
But I planned to do so much more than just swim.
就在那时 我意识到护士玛丽
And that was when I realized that Nurse Mary
和我也许是同类
just might be a fellow traveler.
在这个阳光明媚的日子里 我们过得怎么样
And how are we doing this sunshiny day?
为什么我父亲的气色越来越差了
Why is my father getting worse?
噢 亲爱的
Oh, dear.
看着你爱的人受苦从来都不容易
It's never easy seeing a loved one in pain.
你给他注射了什么
What is that you just gave him?
这很复杂
It's complicated.
说来听听
Try me.
我是医学预科生
I'm pre-med.
你父亲这辈子做了很多不利于他健康的事
Your father made a lifetime of bad choices for his health.
这就是后果
This... this is the result.
所以我们能做得就是给他需要的药物
So all we can do is give him the medicine that he needs
帮助他恢复健康
to come out on the other side.
别担心 一切都会过去的
Don't worry. This too shall pass.
就在那时 我决定了
It was then I decided
要过去的人不是哈利
it wasn't Harry who was going to pass.
你好 亲爱的 我能帮你什么吗
Hello, dear. Can I help with anything?
我只是有点…迷路了
I'm just kind of... lost.
这猫真可爱
Cute cat.
那是廷克先生 可爱的小家伙
Oh, that's Mr. Tinker. Such a love.
我对猫总是很亲近
I'd always had a kinship with cats.
大自然的连环杀手
Nature's own serial killers.
我得去门诊大厅了 如果你有什么需要 尽管说
I've got to head down the hall. If you need anything, just ask.
她的战利品
Her trophies.
每张照片后都有一个故事
Every picture tells a story.
你有什么事吗 德克斯特
Can I help you, Dexter?
我需要用离子迁移谱仪
Uh, I need to use the ion mobility spectrometer.
是为了期末项目
I-It's for a finals project.
你自便吧 但我40分钟后还有课
Help yourself. But I got a class coming in 40 minutes.
硝酸钾含量高
High potassium nitrate levels.
我看到了
I noticed that.
如果这个溶液通过静脉注射给某人 会有什么后果
What would happen if this solution were delivered to someone intravenously?
这个稀释度吗 无害
At this dilution? Harmless.
但如果在几天内反复注射…
But if administered repeatedly over the course of several days...
…将会致死
...it could kill someone.
谢谢 里瓦斯医生
Thanks, Dr. Rivas.
嘿 那能被检测到吗
Hey, how detectable would that be in, say,
比如说在法医检查中
a forensics medical examination?
几乎检测不到
Nearly undetectable.
身体能很好的代谢高浓度硝酸钾
The body does a great job of processing high levels of potassium nitrate,
即使那会杀死你
even while it kills you.
一直以来一个真正的连环杀手就在我身边
I had been hanging around a real-deal serial killer all this time.
我本来还希望能展示一下我独特的待人之道
I was hoping I'd get to practice my own brand of bedside manner.
她出现了
There she was,
在医院的走廊里 满脑子想的却只有死亡
in the halls of healing, only death on her mind.
若是我请求哈利让她成为我第一个杀的人
If I asked Harry to let her be my first kill,
他想必会反对
he would have said no.
他的保护欲太强…
He was too protective...
保护我
of me.
必须由他主动提出杀了她
The kill had to be his idea.
可怜的人啊
Poor dear.
我觉得她给你注射的药物会害了你的命
I think that the shots she's giving are killing you.
你的病只会越来越严重
You're only getting worse.
拦住她
Don't... let her.
好了 我勇敢的小战士
All right, my brave little soldier.
我们来把药服了
Let's get this out of the way.
慢着
Wait.
哈利不想注射
Harry doesn't want the shot.
哈利很痛苦
Harry's in a lot of pain.
我想要痛苦
I want the pain.
他想要痛苦
He wants the pain.
就在那一刻我看到了
It was at that moment she revealed
她也有黑暗的一面
she also had a Dark Passenger.
更重要的是…
More important...
…哈利也看到了
...Harry saw it, too.
你拒绝服药医生不会高兴的
Doctor's not gonna be happy that you're refusing your meds.
你能看出来
You can tell.
她要用高浓度硝酸钾杀了你
She's killing you with high levels of potassium nitrate.
阻止…
Stop...
…她
...her.
我等这句话等了太久了
I'd been waiting to hear those words for so long.
哈利为此训练了我多年
Harry's been training me for this moment for years.
嘿 这事我是第一次干
Hey, I was new at this.
但今晚…
But tonight...
时机已到
tonight's the night.
我真不想错过你今晚的比赛
I hate that I'm missing the game tonight.
别担心 德克斯会替你去的
Don't worry. Dex is taking your place.
无意冒犯 但老爸 你这样子跟见了鬼一样
No offense, Dad, but you look like shit.
去吧 为我赢得胜利
Go. Win it for me.
下一次我会在的
I'll be at the next one.
你永远忘不了你的第一次
You never forget your first time.
我的是和一个老女人在一起
Mine was with an older woman.
廷克先生 你在哪 小猫咪
Mr. Tinker, where are you, kitty?
女士们先生们
Ladies and gentlemen,
掌声欢迎海牛队
give it up for your Manatees!
黛布拉·摩根
Debra Morgan!
我一直在翻你的相册
I've been looking through your photo album.
那么多美好的回忆
So many wonderful memories.
希望你不要介意
I hope you don't mind.
你所有的受害者都在这吗
Are all your victims in here?
让我来帮你
Let me help you with that.
再叫一声舌头就别想要了
Scream again and lose a tongue.
我帮了他们
I helped them.
我带走了他们的痛苦
I took their pain away.
他们没让你那么做 - 他们不必
They didn't ask you to do that. - They didn't have to.
剧集 | 嗜血法医:源罪(2024) | 导航列表