剧集 | 嗜血法医:源罪(2024) | 导航列表
嘿 7号♥和12号♥是同一个凶手吗
Hey, are number seven and number 12 the same killer?
什么 不是
What? No.
你能让开吗 你挡住我的展台了
Can you move? You're cockblocking my booth.
走开
Shoo.
这件案子越来越像
This is starting to look like
一个连环杀手的艺术项目了
a serial killer art project up in here.
而我们就是
And we are the parents
把他的艺术挂到冰箱上的父母
displaying it on our fucking fridge!
我不感到自豪 伙计们
I'm not a proud mama, fellas.
我现在是一个火大的、更年期的泼妇
I am one pissed-off, menopausal bitch.
三个县发生了三起入室盗窃案
We have three home invasion sites in three counties.
八人死亡 包括两名儿童
Eight dead, including two children.
我不会也不能等着下一名死者出现
I will not and I cannot wait for the next one to happen.
听清楚了吗
Do you understand me?
是 队长 - 是 队长
Yes, Captain. - Yes, Captain.
我有发现 - 谢天谢地
I got something. - Thank fucking God.
好 我们从遥控器上取得的线索
Okay, that partial we took off that VCR remote
指向了四个人
gave us four hits.
这家伙在蹲大牢
This guy's in prison.
已故
Deceased.
五英尺四英寸
Five-foot-four.
然后就是他 李维·里德
And then there's him. Levi Reed.
大量非法入侵的犯罪记录
Extensive B&E jacket.
况且 他是六英尺三英寸
Plus, he's six-three, which matches
符合我们在犯罪现场发现的泥脚印
the muddy footprints we found on the scene.
唯一 能阻止这一切的办法就是给他点颜色看看
The only way we're gonna stop this is if we bust his ass.
通知特种部队 我们立即行动
Alert SWAT. We are doing this now.
嘿 先看看门是否开着
Hey. See if the door's open first.
安全 - 安全
Clear. - Clear.
楼下安全
Downstairs is clear.
抓到他了
Got him!
喂 鞋子
Yo. Shoes.
你杀了两个小孩 去你的
You killed two kids. Fuck you.
去你♥妈♥的♥鞋子 让他从我面前消失
Fuck your shoes. Get him out of my face.
快走 这边
Come on. This way.
在我真正实践之前
Before I actually did the deed,
我花了很多时间幻想它
I spent a lot of time fantasizing about it.
梦想着一个充满无限可能的世界
Dreaming about a world of possibilities.
但在我20岁这年 我还是个处♥男♥
But at the tender age of 20, I was still a virgin.
泰德·邦迪
Ted Bundy.
世界上最有魅力的人
The most charming man in the world.
史上最多产的连环杀手之一
And one of the most prolific serial killers ever.
善于伪装 直到被揪出
Adept at blending in, until he wasn't.
我在想我是否有他的风采
I wondered if I was like him.
或是夜行者
Or the Night Stalker.
或是BTK
Or BTK.
或者甚至是十二宫杀手
Or even the Zodiac Killer.
我甚至在想我会不会也能获得称号♥
I even wondered if I'd end up with a nickname, too.
该走了
Time to go.
不是你想的那样
Uh, it's not what you think.
不如你把藏在枕头下的
How about you shove that nudie magazine
那本色情杂♥志♥扔了 和我一起进入真实世界
underneath your pillow and join me in the real world
在那里有真正的女人和真正的奶♥子♥
where real women with real tits actually exist?
如果你和爸爸这么说的话
If you and Dad say so.
谁知道呢 说不定你会遇到某个人 找点乐子
Who knows? You might even meet someone and have fun.
我有乐子
I have fun.
掐死你的鸡不算
Choking your chicken doesn't count.
快点 你开车 我要喝酒
Come on. You're driving, I'm drinking.
我的天
Oh, my God!
索菲亚 - 黛布
Sophia. - Ah, Deb.
你哥哥为什么会在这
Why is your brother here?
我们老爸逼她带上我
Our father made her bring me.
好吧…
Okay...
所以我要做什么
So, um, what do I do?
消失两个小时
Disappear for two hours.
在我需要搭车回家前别跟我说话
Don't talk to me until I need a ride home.
黛布拉·摩根 狠角色
Debra Morgan. Badass.
我才刚刚开始 酒桶在哪里
I'm just getting started. Where's the keg?
酒桶 我们有更好的玩意
Keg? We can do better.
龙舌兰 苏打水
Tequila. Seltzer.
一口闷
And slam.
就这
Is that all you got?
哈利想让我出来走走
Harry wanted me to get out,
和同龄人一起玩
to be with people my own age.
找点事做
Be a part of something.
这真的是他想要的吗
Was this really what he meant?
这一切看起来都那么…
It all seemed so...
…不卫生
...unsanitary.
嘿 帅哥
Hey, handsome.
极其不卫生
Extremely unsanitary.
同性恋 没兴趣 还是什么 - 有女友了
Gay? Not interested? What? - Girlfriend.
噢 你有推特吗
Oh. Do you have any X?
我想拦住他们 但门被锁上了
I tried to stop them, but the door's locked.
谁 - 黛布和安迪
Who? - Deb and Andy.
她喝了很多
Sh-Sh-She was drinking, like a lot,
不省人事的程度
like, like blacked out,
他把她带上楼了 - 哪个房♥间
and he took her upstairs. - Which room?
二楼 左边第一间
Second floor, first on the left.
嘿 看着点 哥们
Hey! Watch it, bro.
正忙着呢
Kind of busy in here.
黛布 - 伙计 快滚出去
Deb! - Dude! Get the fuck out of here!
你发什么神经 混♥蛋♥
What's your deal, asshole?
回家吧 该死的神经病
Go home, you fucking psycho.
带上你的荡♥妇♥妹妹
Take your slut sister with you.
刚才他妈的是怎么回事 德克斯
The fuck was that, Dex?
我只是想保护你
I was just trying to protect you.
通过公开羞辱我吗
By publicly humiliating me?
你在他房♥间里没有意识了
You were unconscious in his room.
我喝多了
I had too much to drink.
他说我可以在哪里躺一会
He said that I could lie down in there.
我到那里的时候 门被锁上了
When I got there, the door was locked
他的裤子脱了
and his pants were off.
他有没有…
Did he...?
没有 - 黛布
No. - Deb!
我好担心你 你没事吧
I was so scared. Are you okay?
我会的
I will be.
德克斯在酿成大错前赶到了
Dex got there before anything happened.
我以前经常取笑你
I used to make fun of you
因为你总是在看摔跤狂热
for watching WrestleMania all the time,
但刚才在那里 真是…了不起
but that in there, that was... wow.
我靠
Shit.
宵禁已经过了
It's already past curfew.
走吧 我来搞定
Uh, go. I got it.
你又救了我一次
You're a lifesaver, again.
黛布 我明天给你打电♥话♥
Deb, I'll call you tomorrow?
把我的头发往后撩
Hold my fucking hair back.
吃点泰勒诺 喝点水 然后去睡觉
Hey. Tylenol, water, bed.
不要闹出大动静
And quietly.
我知道
I know.
宵禁早就过了吧 孩子们
Way past curfew, kids.
派对怎么样
How was the party?
很… - 你是对的
It was-- - You were right.
我很庆幸我去了
Yeah, I'm glad I went.
交了很多朋友
Made lots of friends.
睡觉去吧
Go to bed.
抱歉让你等我们 老爸
Sorry to keep you up, Dad.
我知道几个小时后是我们打猎的时间
I know we're supposed to go hunting in a few hours.
除非我的孩子们安全到家 否则我睡不着
I can't sleep unless I know my kids are home safe and sound.
休息会吧
Get some rest.
这场比赛那是相当的
Well, this game has certainly
剧集 | 嗜血法医:源罪(2024) | 导航列表