剧集 | 嗜血法医:源罪(2024) | 导航列表
《嗜血法医:源罪》前情提要…
Previously on Dexter: Original Sin...
不要 不要
No. No, no!
局里需要一个能打入埃斯特拉达组织内部的线人
Now, the department needs an informant who can gain insight into the Estrada organization.
劳拉·莫泽
Laura Moser.
我不让你坐牢
I kept you out of jail.
让你和你孩子团聚
Got you home to your kids.
我儿子布莱恩 这个小天使是德克斯特
My son, Brian, and this little angel is Dexter.
你是我线人 而且我结婚了
You're my C.I. and I'm married.
我们很快就掌握足够的证据把埃斯特拉达抓起来
We've almost gathered enough evidence to put Estrada away.
我们只是需要你去见他一面
We just need you to get a meeting with him.
和你的女儿打声招呼吧
Would you like to meet your daughter?
哈利 你又当上了父亲
Harry, you're a father again.
你要结束那段关系 永远不再见她
You need to end it. You can't see her anymore.
嘿 女士们 我妈上周给我买♥♥的
Hey, ladies. My mom got it for me last week.
你们是第一批乘客
First one off the lot.
快点 不要吵醒蒂芙尼了
Hurry up. We don't want to wake Tiffany.
蒂芙今晚睡不成美容觉了
No beauty sleep for Tiff tonight.
一起来一次四人约会
Going on double dates together,
我哥哥和我闺蜜
my brother and my bestie.
原来约会还挺有趣的
Turns out dating was fun.
嘿 警长 你听说鲍威尔法官他儿子的事了吗
Hey, Sarge, have you heard about Judge Powell's kid?
杀害吉米·鲍威尔的人很专业
Jimmy Powell's killing appears professional.
死因是被冰镐击中后脑勺
Cause of death, ice pick to the back of the head.
公众正陷入恐慌
We've got a terrified public out there
我需要给鲍威尔法官和他妻子一个交代
and I need to tell Judge Powell and his wife something.
亚伦 - 贝卡
Aaron. - Becca?
我有点忙 - 忙到没时间陪你儿子
I'm a little busy. - Too busy for your son?
这不公平 - 尼尔森去看了很多次…
That's not fair. - Nelson's been to see--
不要在我面前提那个杂碎的名字
Don't say that prick's name to me.
他是我的未婚夫 - 他是个该死的小三
He's my fiancé. - He's a fucking homewrecker.
过来
Come here.
谢天谢地你没事 - 找到他 拜托你
Thank God you're okay. - Find him. Please.
我儿子被人从我身边夺走 正身处一个完全陌生的环境
My son got snatched from me, from everything that he knows.
不知所踪
And he is out there somewhere,
吓得半死 这让我心如刀绞
scared shitless, and that's killing me.
街头上还有那么多的杀人犯
So many killers still on the street.
李维·里德罪该万死
Levi Reed deserved to die.
他近距离地开枪打死了父母
Yeah, he shot the parents point blank,
然后射杀了后面跑向楼梯的小女孩
and the little girl in the back as she ran for the stairs.
我已做好准备
I had prepared
没有什么能够阻挡我…
and nothing was gonna get in my--
克拉克
Clark.
嘿 桑德斯警官
Hey, Officer Sanders.
我和几个朋友出来玩
I was just... out with some friends.
嘿 帅哥 - 噢
Hey, gorgeous. - Oh.
你为什么杀了他们
Why did you kill them?
我要看他们求饶
I wanted to see them beg for their lives.
我爸给了我一条准则
My dad gave me a Code.
只杀那些该死的人
I only kill the ones who deserve it.
而你该死
You deserve it.
前入室抢劫凶手
Former home invasion killer,
很快就要成为鳄鱼的盘中餐
soon to be alligator food.
我卡车后面装着一具尸体
I've got a body in the back of the truck.
这里到处都是警♥察♥
There's cops everywhere.
还有什么比这更糟糕的
What could be worse?
先生 我需要你掉头
Sir, I'm gonna need you to turn around.
这里是犯罪现场
This is an active crime scene.
就在那一瞬间
In that split second,
我决定最好的办法就是…
I decided the best thing I could do was...
融入环境
act like I belonged.
我是法医 不然我来这干嘛
I'm with Forensics. Why else would I be here?
但在犯罪现场工作
But working a crime scene
在我抛尸的地方
at my victim dumping grounds,
李维·里德的尸体还在我卡车后面…
with Levi Reed's body in the back of my truck...
基本上等于自投罗网
was basically asking to get caught.
我想知道我会被判终身监禁还是电椅
I wondered if I'd get life in prison or the electric chair.
两害相较我很难说清哪个更轻
I could never decide which was the lesser of two evils.
你在里面打飞机吗
You rubbing one out in there?
我还以为今晚就我一个人
Thought I was flying solo tonight.
走吧 奴才 我有很多事要你做
Let's go, minion. I got tons for you to do.
我能确定的一件事 是我的最后一餐
The one thing I could decide, my last meal.
一份血淋淋的波特豪斯牛排
A porterhouse steak. Blood rare.
一杯奶昔 巧克力
And a milkshake. Chocolate.
还是两杯奶昔吧
Make that two milkshakes.
小心脚下
Watch your step.
这里到处都有鳄鱼出没
Got active gators all over the area.
不 不
No, no!
摩根
Morgan.
谢谢你加入我们
Thanks for joining us.
很乐意搭把手
Happy to lend a hand.
我懂了 手
Oh, I get it. Hand.
不错
Good one.
那些手指不会自己采集指纹
Those fingers aren't gonna print themselves.
我不好说
Uh, I don't know.
鉴于手指浸过水 部分腐烂 指纹似乎不太可能
Prints feel unlikely considering the waterlogged, partially decayed fingers.
突击测验 塔尼娅不在时听谁的
Pop quiz. Who's in charge when Tanya's not here?
我 所以乖乖照做
Me. So just do it.
这些手指虽然有损坏 但仍能提取部分指纹
They were intact enough to produce at least partial prints.
费勒的指纹将会让我成为嫌疑人
And Ferrer's prints could lead Homicide to me.
那些史前怪物不管托尼·费勒是什么人
Those prehistoric monsters didn't care who Tony Ferrer was,
它们只想填饱肚子
they just needed to feed.
我和它们有何不同
Was I any different?
祝用餐愉快
Bon appétit.
没有其他身体部位了吗
No other body parts?
没有 我们彻底搜了一遍 但…
Nope. We did a full sweep, but--
摩根
Morgan!
怎么回事
What happened?
一条鳄鱼突然冒出来
Alligator came out of nowhere.
幸好我及时躲开了但…
I'm lucky I got out of the way in time, but...
它叼了那条手臂
it took the arm.
游走了
Swam off.
你怎么会让这种事发生
How the hell could you let this happen?
他可能会死的 警探
He could've died, Detective.
那么…
Well...
现在要怎样
What next?
没有证据了
No evidence to book.
谁想吃火腿上的月亮
Who's in the mood for Moons Over My Hammy?
你饿了吗
You hungry?
不了 谢谢 我不饿
No, thanks. I'm good.
尽管我很想大快朵颐
As much as I would've loved to eat,
但我还要去抛尸
I still had garbage to take out.
现在不行 索菲亚
Not now, Sofia.
总算解脱了 李维·里德
Good riddance, Levi Reed.
三个小时后
Three hours from now,
他的尸体就会迷失在垃圾的海洋里
his body would be lost in a sea of trash.
回归他本来的地方
Right where it belonged.
这是什么鬼味道
Ugh. The fuck is that smell?
有答案了
Mystery solved.
我不知道哪个更恶心
I don't know what's nastier.
你有多臭 还是你现在居然能吃得下
How much you reek or that you can eat right now.
这是意大利面
It's spaghetti.
你♥他♥妈♥干嘛去了
The fuck happened to you?
我去了大沼泽地的犯罪现场
Oh. Some crime scene out in the Everglades.
那里伸手不见五指 我掉进了沼泽里
It was super dark and I fell into a swamp.
沼泽 什么沼泽闻起来像流浪汉的屁♥眼♥
A swamp? What swamp smells like a hobo's asshole?
嘿 你知道为什么索菲亚一直给我发这些随机数字码
Hey, any idea why Sofia keeps sending me these random numbers?
废话
Duh.
是传呼机代码 蠢货 给我
It's beeper code, dumbass. Here.
把你的传呼机给我
Give me your pager.
1-2-3意思是“我想你”
Okay. 1-2-3 means "I miss you."
剧集 | 嗜血法医:源罪(2024) | 导航列表