剧集 | 嗜血法医:源罪(2024) | 导航列表
你感觉怎么样
How you holding up?
我听从了你的建议
I followed your advice.
决定采取行动
Decided to take action.
不再压抑那些情感
Not let those feelings bottle up.
明智的选择
Good choice.
那是你和你哥哥吗
You and your brother?
是的
Uh... yeah, sure is.
你有兄弟吗
You have any brothers?
有个妹妹 黛比
A sister. Deb.
但她现在有点生我的气
Um, but she's a little mad at me right now.
我哥哥和我以前也经常闹矛盾
Yeah, my brother and I used to get into it a lot, too.
你们怎么解决的
How'd you get past it?
我们一直没有机会
We never really got the chance to.
他就是你小时候被射杀的那个小孩
He's the boy who was shot when you were a kid.
所以我把他的照片放在这
That's why I keep his picture here.
让大家知道你所经历的事 对吧
Helps to have people know what you're going through, right?
我只有少数几个真正了解我的人 但…
I've only had a few people who really knew me, but...
不 不要
No, don't!
我不得不和他们断绝关系
I had to cut ties with them.
嘿 如果你想谈谈心…
Well, hey, if you ever want to talk about anything...
谢谢 但我得走了
Thanks, but I-I got to run.
大家动起来
♪ Everybody move ♪
让我的爱传递给你
♪ Let my love come through ♪
从你的身体到我的身体
♪ Through your body to mine ♪
所有人
♪ Everybody ♪
都动起来
♪ Everybody move ♪
我的心里只有你
♪ There's no one but you ♪
你将属于我
♪ And you're gonna be mine ♪
刚从孟买♥♥回来
♪ Just back from Bombay ♪
那里没有边界
♪ There are no frontiers ♪
现在我知道你就在这里
♪ Now I know you're here ♪
派对达人发来的电报…
♪ A telegram from a party man... ♪
你有男友了吗 - 可以有
You got a boyfriend? - Maybe.
他会介意我请你喝杯酒吗
Would he mind if I bought you a drink?
除非你只请一杯
Only if you stop at one.
谁最好给我个警告
♪ Somebody better get out a warning ♪
谁最好给我腾出点地方
♪ Somebody better start making room ♪
深夜时分我听到你呼唤
♪ Deep in the night I hear you calling ♪
我虎视眈眈看见你落荒而逃
♪ Tiger's eyes can see you running ♪
大家动起来
♪ Everybody move ♪
让我的爱传递给你
♪ Let my love come through ♪
从你的身体到我的身体…
♪ Through your body to mine... ♪
来吧 伙计们
Come on, guys!
这可是周五晚上
It's Friday night!
嗨起来 嗨起来
Let's go! Let's go!
准备好狂欢了吗
Who's ready to have some fun?
伙计们 我也喜欢这首歌♥
Guys, I love this song, too.
你真是勇气可嘉
You must be really brave.
你就这样搭讪吗
Is that your pickup line?
我只是很惊讶
I'm just impressed.
你真的胆大包天 偷一瓶…
It's a bold move to steal a, uh...
300美元的法国廊酒
$300 bottle of Dom.
尤其是从那伙人手里偷
Especially from that crew.
我不知道你在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
嗯
Well,
这瓶酒是那家伙的
this bottle belongs to that guy.
埃拉奥迪·拉米雷斯
Eladio Ramirez.
迈阿密卫冕中量级拳击冠军
Miami's reigning middle-weight boxing champion.
我可以放倒他
I could take him.
是吗 - 除非你想为我挺身而出
Is that right? - Unless you want to defend me.
听着
Listen.
我为你挨拳头也心甘情愿
I'd absolutely take a punch for you.
只不过我父母花了很多钱在我的牙上面
Only thing is my parents spent a lot of money on my teeth
我想尊重他们的投资
and I'd like to respect their investment.
我得走了 你要一起吗
Got to head out. You want to come with?
我也想跟你走 但我不能抛下我朋友
I wish I could. But I can't ditch my friend.
我们有严格的“不抛弃闺蜜”的原则
We have a strict no-girl-left-behind policy.
我对此表示尊重
I respect that.
给
Here.
留下我的号♥码 - 一张名片
Take my number. - A card?
你是个会计还是啥的 - 有时间给我电♥话♥
What are you, an accountant? - Call me sometime.
嘿
Hey.
这是什么
What's this?
疯狗绝对没有退休
Mad-Dog definitely isn't retired.
奥马尔·雷耶斯 一起邮件诈骗案的证人
Omar Reyes. A witness in a RICO case.
他下周作证
He testifies next week.
还有呢
And?
雷耶斯就是疯狗的下一个受害者
Reyes is Mad-Dog's next victim.
你怎么知道的
And you know this how?
我在疯狗的碎纸机里找到了这张照片
I found that picture, along with other info
还有关于他的其他信息
about Reyes in Mad-Dog's shredder.
你觉得会发生什么
What do you think is happening
当一个臭名昭著的杀手得到了一个
when a known hit man has files on a snitch
即将当庭指证黑帮的告密者的资料
who's about to testify against the mob?
雷耶斯就是疯狗的下一个目标
Reyes is Mad-Dog's next hit.
我是说 这就是奥卡姆剃刀 爸
I mean, it's Occam's razor, Dad.
最简单的解释往往就是最好的
The simplest explanation is most likely the right one.
如果你不让我照你教我的去做 雷耶斯就死定了
Reyes is going to die unless I do what you trained me to do.
他是职业杀手 德克斯特
He's a professional hit man, Dexter.
你觉得一对一你能打得过迈克尔·乔丹吗
You think you can beat Michael Jordan at one-on-one?
谁
Who?
疯狗对你来说难度太高了
Mad-Dog is too advanced for you.
爸 雷耶斯结婚了
Dad. Reyes is married.
他是一对双胞胎女儿的父亲
A father of twins. Two girls.
雷耶斯是在维护正义
Reyes is trying to do the right thing.
疯狗随时都有可能杀了雷耶斯
Mad-Dog will kill Reyes at any moment.
我必须做点什么
I have to do something.
谢了 老爸
Thanks, Dad.
我拿零食来了 你弟弟呢
I got your snacks. Uh, where's your brother?
跑开了
Ran off.
跑开了 去哪了
Ran off? Where?
不知道
Don't know.
德克斯特
Dexter?
德克斯特
Dexter!
德克斯特
Dexter!
你藏起来了吗
Are you hiding?
嘿 嘿
Hey! H-Hey!
德克斯特
Dexter!
德克斯特 德克斯特
Dexter! Dexter!
德克斯特
Dexter!
谢天谢地
Thank God.
嘿
Hey.
怎么了
What's wrong?
你还好吗
Are you okay?
我试着救他
I tried to save him.
嘿 你没事了
Hey, hey, you're okay.
你安全了
You're safe.
你安全了
You're safe.
你没事了
You're okay.
你真的搞砸了 德克斯
You really messed him up, Dex.
布莱恩
Brian.
死亡是生命的一部分
Death is part of life.
这些死掉的蜥蜴都去了更好的地方
All these dead lizards are in a better place.
就连那一个也是
Even that one.
尾巴还在吗
With their tails?
在的 德克斯 他们的尾巴还在
Yes, Dex, with their tails.
在那抓点土
Grab some dirt there.
我的计划很简单
My plan was simple.
我包下疯狗的船
I'd charter Mad-Dog's boat.
假装成开心的顾客…
Posing as the happy customer named...
剧集 | 嗜血法医:源罪(2024) | 导航列表