剧集 | 嗜血法医:源罪(2024) | 导航列表
可能也是尼基的下场
could happen to Nicky
如果在接下来的几天我们找不到他
in the next few days if we don't find him!
亚伦 你得出去一下
Aaron, you need to step out for a sec.
你们继续
Keep going.
这案子你牵扯太深了
You are too close to this.
滚出我的辖区 我还有工作要做
Get out of my goddamn precinct. I have work to do.
你需要深呼吸 - 深呼吸 你认真的吗
You need to take a breath. - "Take a breath." Really?
冷静一下 - 是吗 冷静一下
And a step back. - Oh, and a step back?
你有五个孩子 对吧
You have five kids, right?
对 - 是 没错
Y-Yeah. - Yeah. Right.
告诉我 你会怎么做
Tell me, what would you do?
老实说 我没资格…
Honestly, I'm in no position--
我有 我就是他妈的当事人
Well, I am. I'm right in the fucking thick of it.
我的儿子被人夺走了
My son got snatched from me.
他现在身处一个完全陌生的环境 完全不知所踪
From everything that he knows. And he's out there somewhere.
肯定吓得要死 这让我心如刀绞
Scared shitless. And that's killing me.
在调查中 情绪可能会分散注意力
Emotions can be a distraction in an investigation.
你真的认为我会做出
Oh, do you really think I'm gonna do something
危及这个案子的事吗 - 拜托 你知道的 亚伦
to jeopardize this-- - Come on, you know this, Aaron.
我是最不愿出差错的人
I'm the last person to fuck this up,
因为一旦出错 我儿子就一命呜呼了
because if I do, my son dies.
嘿
Hey.
哈利 我已经受够了别人塞给我咖啡了
Harry, I'm getting pretty sick of people offering me coffee.
那来点更烈的怎么样
How about something a little stronger?
这都是我的错
This is all my fault.
是吗
Isn't it?
我没有尽全力保证他的安全
I didn't do enough to keep him safe.
做父亲很难
It's hard being a father.
不可能的事
Impossible.
你无时无刻不在担心他们
You're always gonna worry about them,
想让他们远离危难
want to make sure they're safe.
希望他们一生顺遂平安
That nothing bad will ever happen to them.
是啊
Yeah.
你比任何人都清楚
You'd know that more than anybody.
那种感觉永远不会消失
That feeling is never gonna go away.
世间总有一些事情
There's always gonna be some things
我们无法控制
that are out of our control.
我们不可能事事护着他们
We can't protect them from everything.
这些人都是个中翘楚 亚伦
These guys are the best at what they do, Aaron.
因为有你
Because of you.
他们会把尼基带回来的
They're gonna get Nicky back.
放我出去 我要回家
Let me out of here! I want to go home!
李维·里德…
Levi Reed...
前入室抢劫杀手
former home invasion killer,
很快会沦为鳄鱼的盘中餐
soon to be alligator food.
至少我找到了一个抛尸的好地方
At least I had settled on the perfect place to dump the bodies.
我蜕变为连环杀手的那一晚
That night of my serial killer birthday,
我想“如果李维·里德说得对呢”
I wondered, "What if Levi was right?"
我们有共同的渴望
We had the same urges.
同样的快♥感♥
The same pleasures.
是我父亲的准则让我没有变成…
Was my father's Code all that kept me from being...
一个真正的怪物吗
a real monster?
停车 先生
Stop the car, sir.
糟了
Shit.
你得把车窗摇下来 先生
I need that window down, sir.
卡车后面还藏着一具尸体
I've got a body in the back of the truck.
这是犯罪现场
It's an active crime scene.
这里到处都是警♥察♥
There's cops everywhere.
你来这里干什么
What's your business out here?
还有什么比这更糟糕的
What could be worse?
嗜血法医
源罪
第一季 第六集
剧集 | 嗜血法医:源罪(2024) | 导航列表