剧集 | 嗜血法医:源罪(2024) | 导航列表
那些该死的人
These goddamn people
抽烟喝酒直到心脏衰竭
drinking and smoking till their hearts give out.
屈服于他们的私欲
Slaves to their own compulsions.
看看你父亲
Just look at your father.
我已经失去了母亲 只剩下哈利了
I already lost my mother. Harry's all I've got,
而你想把他从我身边夺走
and you tried to take him away from me.
那是第一次我切身体会到
That was the first time I ever felt
他人的恐惧
someone else's fear.
我很喜欢
And I liked it.
我来
Got it!
摩根一击绝杀
And it's Morgan for the kill!
海牛队赢了
And the Manatees win!
蚊子真的很讨厌
I really hate mosquitos.
我的第一个战利品
My first trophies.
我那时候并不知道
I didn't know it then,
但那将会给我酿成大错
but it would end up being a terrible mistake.
我谨遵老爸的教导
I stuck to Dad's Code.
规则的存在是有原因的
The rules were there for a reason.
保护我们
To protect us.
保护无辜者的安全
To keep the innocent safe.
对我来说最重要的是
And, most importantly for me,
永远不被…
to never get...
抓到
caught.
你是谁
Who are you?
我住在这
Uh... I live here.
嘿 德克斯特 - 鲍比
Hey, Dexter. - Bobby.
很高兴见到你 孩子 这是哈利的儿子
Good to see you, Kid. This is Harry's boy.
德克斯特 很高兴见到你
Dexter, it's so good to see you.
我们都来支持你老爸
We're all pulling for your pop.
你和你妹妹有任何需要
If there's anything you, your sister need,
尽管开口 包在我身上 好吗
just let me know, I'll make it happen, okay?
谢了
Um, thanks.
我的教女对这一切应对得怎么样
How's that goddaughter of mine handling everything?
你知道的
Oh, you know.
黛布就那样
Deb is... Deb.
是啊 - 这些是怎么回事
Yeah. - Uh, what's all this?
你们最不该担心的一件事
Last thing you should be worrying about
就是填满冰箱
is filling the fridge.
你知道 我拿了…
Yeah, and you know, I got--
我让他们放一半的意大利辣香肠 对心脏好
I told them half pepperoni. You know, heart healthy.
这真是太…
Well, that's such a...
虚惊一场
Relief.
…热心了
...nice gesture.
你们可以放在厨房♥的桌子上
Uh, you can leave it all on the kitchen table.
他在这呢 D哥 D大哥
There he is. D-Man. D-Dawg.
记得在招聘会上见过我吗 正希望能在这找到你呢
Remember me from the job fair? Was hoping we'd catch you here.
你逮到我了
You, uh, caught me.
我给你们带了些汉堡助手
I brought you kids some Hamburger Helper.
我的孩子没有这些活不下去
My kids live off this stuff.
德克斯特 见过塔尼娅·马丁
Dexter, meet Tanya Martin.
也就是“法医部门的老大”
Aka "The Boss Lady of Forensics."
我经常听说你
I've heard a lot about you.
真的吗
Really?
我和哈利一起工作了很多年
I've worked with Harry for years.
他是个优秀的警♥察♥ 相信虎父肯定无犬子
He's a great cop. Bet he's taught you well.
她想也想不到
She had no idea.
哥们 你的直觉真准
Dude, you had such great instincts
招聘会上的那些照片
with those photos at the job fair.
把它们归咎给同一个杀手
Linking them to the same killer?
我们也是这么想的
That's exactly what we thought.
哇 真不错
Wow. Cool.
不过事实并非如此
Turned out not to be true, though.
但找出相似之处就整整花了我们六周时间
But it took us six weeks to recognize the similarities.
你只用了六秒钟就找出来了
You picked them out in six seconds.
我打了些电♥话♥
I made a few calls.
你的教授里瓦斯医生告诉我
Your professor, Dr. Rivas, told me
你是他见过的最天赋异禀的学生
you're the most talented student he's ever had.
好吧 我不知道该说什么
Well, I don't know what to say.
答应啊 因为这份工作是你应得的 D猴
Say yes, 'cause you've earned yourself a job offer, D-Money.
带薪实习
A paid internship.
每小时4.25美元
$4.25 an hour.
考虑一下
Think about it.
时机刚刚好
It was perfect timing.
在那件事后我饿得要死
I was starving after... well...
嘿 - 嘿
Hey. - Hey.
你整晚都在哪
Where were you all night?
好像你很关心一样
Like you care.
我在索菲亚家
I was at Sofia's.
比赛结束后她父母带我们出去庆祝
Her parents took us out to celebrate after the big game.
就是我们赢了的那场比赛
You know, the one that we won?
你答应会去看的但最后
You know, the one that you said you'd come to
放了我鸽子的那场比赛
but then blew off.
黛布…
Deb...
反正我也没想过你真的会去
I didn't think you'd really come anyway.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
这些都是什么
What's all this?
爸爸的同事带来的
Oh, um, Dad's work friends dropped it off.
他们真是太他妈贴心了
Well, wasn't that real fucking thoughtful of them?
祝贺你们 1991届的毕业生们
Congratulations, Class of 1991.
我不怪黛布
I didn't blame Deb
没来参加我的毕业典礼
for missing my graduation.
毕竟 我没能为她挺身而出
After all, I hadn't come through for her.
我独自一人
I was alone,
不知为何对我来说太合适了
and somehow that seemed appropriate.
我以为你气我错过了你的比赛
I thought you were mad at me for missing your game.
我还是很生气 但就像你说的…
Oh, I'm still royally pissed, but like you said...
…我们是一家人
...we're family.
但我明天会好好教训你
I am gonna ream you out tomorrow, though.
你太混♥蛋♥了
I mean, what a dick move.
所以 一直以来都是关乎家人
So, it was always about family.
多么有趣的概念
What a concept.
你做到了
You did it.
抱歉 我到处找不到你的护士
Sorry, I couldn't find your nurse for the life of me.
你们俩在嘀咕什么呢
What were you two talking about?
回家
About going home.
好了
Okay.
你错过毕业典礼真是太可惜了 老爸
It's too bad you had to miss graduation, Dad.
你真该看看德克斯那蠢样
You should've seen what a dope Dex was.
他一个人坐在那里 像个白♥痴♥一样戴着他的帽子
He just sat there with his cap on like an idiot.
其他人都已经把帽子扔上天了
Everyone had already thrown theirs off.
对吗 德克斯
Isn't that right, Dex?
真希望我能看到
I wish I could've seen it.
我感受到了你的存在
Well, your presence was felt.
真不敢相信你看起来好多了
I can't believe how much better you look.
简直就是奇迹
It's almost a miracle.
老天
Oh, man.
让让路
Coming through.
哦 我喜欢这样
Oh. I love it!
有什么需要帮忙的吗
Anything I can get you?
没
No.
好吧 如果你晚上有什么需要…
Okay. Well, if you need anything in the night...
那个护士
The nurse.
没有目击证人吧
No witnesses?
没有
None.
最重要的是
And, most importantly,
她没法再害人了
she'll never hurt anyone again.
尸体你怎么处理的
What did you do with the body?
她会…
She'll...
永不见天日
never be found.
你怎么处理的
What did you do with it?
剧集 | 嗜血法医:源罪(2024) | 导航列表