剧集 | 嗜血法医:源罪(2024) | 导航列表
干嘛
What?
你知道我对你在这里工作是怎么看的
You know how I feel about you working here,
但自从你…
but ever since you...
做了那件事后 你看起来表现还不错
did the deed, you seem to be doing great.
所以想想你的未来 好吗
So let's think about your future, all right?
也许把杀人犯关起来就够了
Maybe helping putting murderers away will be enough.
就像给海♥洛♥因♥成瘾者的美♥沙♥酮♥
Like methadone for a heroin addict.
可以这么说吧
That's one way to put it.
不过我相信大多数瘾君子更喜欢真家伙
Though I'm sure most addicts prefer the real thing.
能实地考察了兴奋吗
Excited to see some action?
当然了 我能问你个问题吗
Oh, you bet. Uh, can I ask you a question?
当然[西班牙语] - NHI是什么
Claro. - What's, uh, NHI?
意思是“不涉及人类”
It means "no humans involved."
死者很明显是个人
The victim's a human, obviously,
但NHI指的是特定群体
but NHI refers to certain groups:
妓♥女♥ 吸毒者 流浪汉
prostitutes, drug addicts, homeless people.
好吧 这样听起来很不合适
Actually, that sounds pretty bad when I say it out loud.
来吧 宝贝 摇晃你的身体 跳起康茄舞
♪ Come on, shake your body, baby, do the conga ♪
我知道你早已按捺不住自己
♪ I know you can't control yourself any longer ♪
感受音乐的律动越来越强
♪ Feel the rhythm of the music getting stronger ♪
别抗拒 不妨试一试 跟着康佳舞的节拍跳起来
♪ Don't you fight it till you tried it, do that conga beat ♪
喔 喔 嘿 嘿 嘿
Whoa, whoa, hey, hey, hey.
仅限官方人员 - 我是新来的法医实习生
Official personnel only. - I'm the new forensics intern.
你没有证件就不能进去
Yeah, not without a laminate, you're not.
这是摩根警长的儿子 让他进来
This is Sergeant Morgan's son. He's good.
谢谢 - 不用谢
Thank you. - No worries.
我的第一个犯罪现场
My very first crime scene.
感觉就像是圣诞节早晨
It felt like Christmas morning.
我一直都是个乖孩子
And I had been a good boy.
摩根 很高兴你来了
Morgan. Glad you're here.
你和我都一样
You and me both.
这是你的第一个犯罪现场 对吗
This is your first crime scene, right?
是的 - 嗯
Yeah. - Yeah.
我还记得我的第一次
I remember my first.
我的队长
My captain,
这个大男人 他担心
this big macho putz, was worried
我这虚弱的小胃看不得这么多血
that my weak little lady stomach couldn't handle all the blood.
到犯罪现场后十分钟 他就开始上吐下泻
Ten minutes on the scene, and he was the one blowing chunks.
我虽瘦小但很强大 不要忘了这一点
I'm tiny but mighty. And don't you forget it.
不会忘的
I won't.
很好 现在我要交给你一个很重要的任务
Good. Now I've got an important mission for you.
你有什么可以记下来的吗
You got something to write on?
有的
Uh, yeah.
我需要你到街对面
I need you to run across the street
买♥♥几杯咖啡来
and fetch a bunch of coffees.
我们要三杯黑咖啡 一杯加奶加糖
We need three black, one cream and sugar,
两杯只加糖
and two just sugar.
嘿 你知道 你老爸的心脏受不了咖♥啡♥因♥
Hey, you know, your old man's ticker can't handle caffeine.
给他拿盒果汁配上他的棒棒糖
Get him a juice box to go with his lollipop.
还有 给我带一片香蕉面包
Oh, and, hey, get me a banana bread slice
要巧克力夹心的
with chocolate chips in it.
怎么了 我喜欢甜食
What? I like sweet things.
我爱吃甜的
I'm a sweet guy.
他前妻不是这么对我说的
That's not what I heard from his ex-wife.
事情的开始并不像我期望的那样
It didn't exactly start the way I had hoped.
一步一步来
♪ Step by step ♪
噢 宝贝
♪ Ooh, baby ♪
我会得到你 姑娘…
♪ Gonna get to you, girl... ♪
我看起来怎么样
How do I look?
倾国倾城
Fucking amazing.
我要买♥♥下来
Yeah, I'm buying them.
怎么买♥♥ 这差不多要150块吧
How? They're like 150 bucks.
去你的 史高治·麦克老鸭
Fuck you, Scrooge McDuck.
你为什么让我请你喝奥兰治朱利叶
Why'd you let me pay for your Orange Julius?
嘿 你可以谢谢我亲爱的、死去的艾丽莎奶奶
Hey, you can thank my dear, dead Grandma Elisa.
我拿她的一件旧貂皮大衣去当了
I pawned one of her old mink coats.
你父母同意你那么做吗
Your parents let you do that?
不同意 但自从他俩闹离婚后
No, but ever since the divorce, they've been
他们自己的破事都管不过来还来管我
too far up their own asses to notice anything I do.
我爸和我哥简直形影不离
My dad and my brother are so far up each other's asses,
仿佛我不存在一样
they don't even know I exist.
说到你哥哥
Mm. Speaking of your brother's ass,
真开眼了
have mercy.
德克斯特
Dexter?
听着 直到一周前 他只是你可爱的哥哥
Listen, up until a week ago, he was just your cute brother.
但自从他在派对上来了一出功夫小子后…
But ever since seeing him go all Karate Kid at that party...?
这些简直为你量身定做
Oh, these-these are perfect for you.
他妈的太对了
Yeah, fucking right.
需要钱吗 活生生的例子就在你面前
Need cash? Just do what I did.
我想我没什么东西可卖♥♥的
I don't think I have anything I could sell.
我相信你肯定能在那房♥子里找到些东西
I'm sure you can find something lying around that house.
你可能会惊讶地发现人们并不会怀念消失的物品
You'd be surprised what people don't miss when it's gone.
嘿 姑娘 你还不明白吗
♪ Hey, girl, can't you see? ♪
我得…
♪ I've got to... ♪
队长 - 他来了 哇
Uh, Captain? - Oh, here we go, whoa.
他们没给你个托盘吗 - 没有 托盘用光了
They didn't give you a tray? - Oh, no, they ran out.
噢 你带了香蕉面包 太谢谢你了
Oh, you got the banana bread. Thank you so much.
鲍比 - 不 不 这才是我的
Bobby. - No, no, this is me right here.
多谢 - 谢谢 德克斯
Appreciate that. - Thanks, Dex.
马苏卡
Masuka.
谢谢
Thank you.
警探
Detective.
谢谢[西班牙语]
Gracias.
好了 新来的
All right, rookie.
该给你找点事做了
It's time to get your hands dirty.
清单
The checklist.
跳过一个步骤 就会有人死掉
Skip even one step, and someone dies.
你
You.
美好的一天从杀人笑话开始
It's a little homicide humor to kick off the day.
行了
Okay.
这个区域已经被封锁起来
So, the area's already been secured.
没有目击证人 下一步:现场记录
There were no witnesses. The next step: documentation.
很多新手都会犯的错误
A lot of rookies make the mistake
只关注尸体状况
of only focusing on the body.
我们需要把整个犯罪现场拍下来
We need to photograph the entire scene.
尤其是血迹
Especially any blood.
溅洒模式
Spatter matters.
我更喜欢螺旋法
I prefer the spiral method.
从外♥围♥到中心
You work perimeter to center.
我喜欢从右到左
I like to start on the right, head left,
然后再绕回来
and then back around.
尸体完全僵硬
The body was in full rigor,
说明凶手至少是在八小时前作案
meaning the killer had struck a minimum of eight hours ago.
腐烂的门牙
Decayed incisors.
绝对是长♥期♥吸毒者
Definitely a longtime drug user.
快克 可♥卡♥因♥ 也许两者都有
Crack. Cocaine. Maybe both.
谁能把那根毒品管装起来
Can somebody bag that crack pipe?
凶手肯定是从后面靠近
The killer must have approached from behind.
死者吓了一跳 他转过身
The victim startled. He turned around.
摩根 都记下来了吗
Morgan, you get all that?
凶手就站在那个位置 站在死者前面
The killer was here, right in front of the victim.
没有出口伤
No exit wound.
所用肯定是一把小口径手♥枪♥
Must have used a s-small-caliber pistol.
死者中枪时
And when the victim was shot,
他的血从射入伤溅出来
his blood spattered through the entry wound
洒到地面上
and onto the ground.
只不过…血洒到了凶手身上
Except... where it hit the killer.
你看到这片空白了吗
You see the void?
没有血迹的地方
Where there's no blood?
这就是凶手当时站的位置
That's where the killer was standing.
剧集 | 嗜血法医:源罪(2024) | 导航列表