剧集 | 说唱王戴夫 | 导航列表
好吧 一首关于... 因为我没
Okay, a song about-- 'cause I don't-- you know,
我从没见过他 我也不太了解他
I've never met him. I don't know much about him.
你把邮箱给我 我可以给你发一些想法
If you just give me your e-mail, I can shoot over some thoughts.
好的 比如虚构一下...
Yes. Like, factoids about...
-确实能管点用 -没错
- Yeah, that would help. - Exactly.
好吧
Okay.
我的邮箱是 DonCheadlesDriveway@lildicky2.com
It's DonCheadlesDriveway@lildicky2.com.
唐·钱德尔的车道@利尔·迪基2.com
我知道这很复杂 我这么做是为了防黑客
I know it's complex. I do it 'cause hackers.
这话我也不太愿意说
And I hate to break this to you,
但我之前从未有过现场演出 所以
but I've actually never performed live before, so...
-没事 我们不在乎 -没事 我们不...
- No, w-we don't care. - No, we don't...
-这样可能更好 -是啊
- That's even probably better. - Yeah.
你们也看过我的作品 对吧
And you guys have seen my stuff, right?
因为我的歌♥词不太雅观
Because, like, it's pretty racy
风格比较幽默诙谐 我觉得
and, like, has this comedic tone to it that I think
有可能不太适合这种...
could be pretty ill-fitting for...
放手去做吧 亲爱的
Do what you do, sweetheart.
在真诚中夹杂一些诙谐
Make it funny, and-and heartfelt.
好的
Okay.
还要酷炫一点
And cool.
-没错 -没问题
- Yeah. - Sure.
我是专业的 虽然我写歌♥速度比较慢
I am a professional. I do have a slow process typically,
但我会试着扭转局面的
but I will try to turn something around.
我们加油 来吧
Let's get, come on.
-好吧 -谢谢你 非常感谢
- Okay. Yeah. - Thank you. Oh, thank you so much.
-谢谢你 -没事
- Thank you. - Yeah.
这不是我想象中的首次表演
It's just not my vision for my first performance ever.
这次的这件事或许能成为
Okay, well, maybe, then, it's just the kick in the butt
你跨越障碍的临门一脚
you need to get it over with.
我不需要什么临门一脚
I haven't needed a kick in the butt.
什么时候现场演出 我有自己的战略考量
I've been being very strategic about when to perform live.
要静候佳音
And, like, the moment.
至少这也算是善举
Okay, well, at least it's a good deed,
好人会有好报的
and good things come to people who do good deeds.
天哪
Oh, my God.
别在我后面偷偷摸摸的
Don't sneak up on me like that.
抱歉 艾玛
Sorry, Emma.
我得告诉你刚刚在艾丽的那个小演出上
I have to catch you up on what just happened to me
我遭遇了什么事 好吗
at Ally's little play thing, okay?
我现在被迫在一个孩子的葬礼上
I'm now being forced to perform for the first time
完成我的第一次演出
at a dead kid's funeral.
这事听起来真有意思
I like the sound of all of this.
好吧 这孩子生前在我的学校
Okay, he went to my school
而且他是戴夫的铁杆粉丝
and was apparently a really big fan of Dave's.
我很感激
And I appreciate that,
孩子去世了 我理解
and I totally understand that a-a kid is dead. I get that.
但他爸妈直来直去
But the nature in which his parents asked
一点社交意识都没有
just lacked all social awareness, you know?
他们甚至都没客套一下
They're not even like,
"你在干什么 你周末有没有空啊"
"What are you doing? Are you free this weekend?"
一个人如果没有礼貌
If-if human beings don't have manners,
那跟动物有什么两样
we're, like, wild animals.
你懂我意思吧 比如...
You know what I mean? Like...
如何划分人和鹅呢
Then what separates man from geese?
可能是他们承受太多了吧
Yeah, I feel like they probably had a lot on their plate.
这太可恶了
This just sucks.
我都没话好说了 太可恶了
I don't know how else to say it. This sucks.
我觉得我如此愤怒的原因之一就是
I think one of the reasons I'm so riled up is, 'cause,
我真的受够了大家无时无刻都把我和麦可莫
like, I'm just so sick of being compared to Macklemore
-拿来做比较 -戴夫
- at every moment, and that's... - Dave,
人们喜欢麦可莫
people love Macklemore.
艾玛 我哪里像麦可莫了
Emma, am I anything like Macklemore?
-没见过他 -我一点都不像他
- Never met him. - Well, I'm nothing like him.
-完全不像 -是啊
- Couldn't be less like him. - Couldn't--
你太敏感了 我得去洗个澡
You're a snowflake, and I'm gonna take a shower.
"声田相关艺术家 利尔·迪基 麦可莫..."
"Spotify related artists: Lil Dicky, Macklemore..."
-"孤岛乐队 G伊兹" -我知道 我知道
- "Lonely Island, G-Eazy..." - I know. I know.
我看过 我每天要看好多遍
I've seen it. I've-I see it every day a hundred times.
我发了好多封投诉邮件
I've written so many e-mails about it.
太招人烦了 一点都不专业
It's the most annoying-- It's unprofessional.
我应该和恶少和侃爷这样的歌♥手归为一类
I should be categorized with, like, Young Thug and Kanye.
你的说唱艺名就是一个鸡♥巴♥小的梗
Your rap name is literally a small penis joke.
这其实是对男性气概的一种非常巧妙的暗示
It's actually a super intellectual commentary on hypermasculinity.
你的第一首单曲叫《我的鸡♥巴♥弱爆了》
Your first single was "My Dick Sucks."
首先 它很成功
First off, it was very successful.
其次 歌♥名的含义一定要显而易见
Second off, it had to be overt
因为那是我正式发布的第一首曲子
'cause it's my first content that I'm putting out.
我必须谨慎一点 不能出什么差错
I had to be very kind of on the nose with it.
希望你不要误以为我问你问题是因为我关心
I hope you don't mistake my questions for me actually caring.
你真无礼
Well, that was rude.
好吧 小臭虫 我要上♥床♥了
All right, slug, I'm going to bed.
晚安
Good night.
不
No.
不行
No, like...
太都市风了
it's, like, too urban.
太都市风了 你以为你是谁
Too urban? What are you,
描述黑人的政客吗 去你♥妈♥的♥
a politician describing black people? Fuck you.
-请你接着放 -好吧
- Please keep going. - So... Okay.
有意思 因为曲风很悲伤
This is interesting 'cause it's sad,
但是不是太过悲伤了
but it's like, I think, is it too sad?
我还以为你要的就是悲伤的效果
I thought the goal was sad here.
我不希望发生这些事
Here's what I don't want:
我不希望出席的人都哭出来
I don't want people up there sobbing;
也不希望他们咯咯笑
I don't want people, like, cackling laughing;
但我希望他们
but I want people, like,
认真看着 带着点微笑
looking, kind of smiling,
又带着一丝丝悲伤
with, like, that tinge of sadness,
还有一点振奋人心的感觉
and a drizzle of, like, uplifting,
但同时 大家又都得很失落
but then, at the same time, like, everybody's fucking.
还得很有趣
It also needs to be funny
因为这是我首次以利尔·迪基的身份公开登台
because it's my first public-facing thing as Lil Dicky,
我必须得
and I need to, like, have it be
符合我的公众形象 难度挺大的
totally on-brand and-- it's quite a challenge,
我没说过这很简单
I'm not saying it's not a challenge,
不过也正是因为这些挑战才造就了我们俩
but that's why me and you are... me and you.
继续放
Keep going.
-我不知道你还替昆虫做音乐 -去你♥妈♥的♥
- I didn't know you made music for insects, man. - Fuck you.
等等
Hold on, wait.
切回上一首
Go back to the one you just played one ago, please.
当你一直张着嘴的时候
I know you like a beat
我就知道你喜欢这个节拍
when your mouth stays open for that long...
哥们 这节拍完美
Dude, this is perfect.
简直就是我理想中的节拍
This is, like, ideal.
如果他是被派对大巴撞死的 那倒是挺理想的
It's ideal if he got hit by a fucking party bus,
但我想他不是这么死的 所以
but I don't think he did, so...
没错 但你听 这个节拍的情感很丰富
Yeah, but listen, 'cause it's obviously, like, turnt,
你听 那种情感
but like if... there, that emotional--
钢琴的曲调很悲伤
there's that, like, that piano thing is like, so sad,
但是也很振奋人心
but, like, uplifting.
就它了 我喜欢这个
This is the one. I love this one.
传送我 史考蒂 我要进去了
Beam me up, Scotty, I'm going in there,
即蒙哥马利·史考特 《星际迷航》原初系列中的轮机长
我要让梦想成真
and I'm gonna make dreams come true.
-别踢椅子 -我没踢
- Please don't kick the chairs. - I didn't kick it.
椅子正好放在房♥间中间了
You have chairs in the middle of a room.
你得像以前一样 戴上眼镜
You need to wear glasses like you used to.
-你那时候可爱多了 -打开麦克风
- You were a lot cuter then. - Turn the mic on.
♪约翰 约翰 约翰 约翰 约翰♪
♪ John John John John John ♪
♪约翰 约翰♪
♪ John, John ♪
♪我们今天将约翰下葬♪
♪ We put John in the ground today ♪
剧集 | 说唱王戴夫 | 导航列表