剧集 | 说唱王戴夫 | 导航列表
But we got to have some kind of, like, system.
你知道我在说什么吗
Do you know what I'm saying?
你是不是刚刚百科了一下"音乐"的定义
Did you just, like, Wikipedia "Music"?
节拍 曲调 韵脚 这就像...
Beats, hooks, ver... That's like...
-你听起来... -昨天你花了三个小时
- You sound... - Yesterday you spent three hours
来回复照片墙的评论
responding to Instagram comments.
这叫做与粉丝交流
That's called fan engagement, bucko.
也欢迎你花大把时间这么做
And you're welcome for taking all the time out to do that.
-这对我们的名声有利 -好吧
- That's good for our brand. - Okay.
有理有据 在这期间你花了一个小时
Valid. You also spent one of those hours
来回复一个说你很烂的人
only responding to one guy that said you suck.
如果他不喜欢我 我完全接受
I'm totally okay if a guy doesn't like me,
但说我模仿就很矛盾了
but to say that I'm derivative is just contradictory.
他的观点毫无道理
Like, he-- his argument made no sense.
-我并没有模仿 这... -你没有
- I'm not derivative. That's... - No, you're not.
你非常原创 你是我认识的唯一一个
You are very original. You're the only artist I know
没有出版任何歌♥曲的歌♥手
that doesn't put out anything.
你必须要有组织有纪律
You got to have some kind of, like,
就像工作一样
structure, you know? It's got to be like a job.
我不知道怎么跟你说 我的过程很慢
I don't know what to tell you. My process is very slow.
盖塔总说 "好听的歌♥曲急不得" 我同意
Gata always says "You can't rush greatness." I agree.
盖塔昨天还问我
Gata's also the same guy that asked me yesterday
犀牛是不是真实的
if a rhinoceros is real.
-你什么意思 -是不是真实存在的
- What do you mean? - Like a real thing.
因为它们灭绝了吗
It... Because they're extinct?
没有
No.
我还在等你给我一个合理的建议
I'm still waiting on a valid suggestion here.
-比如 你有没有靠谱一点的建议 -好
- Like, do you have any non-cockamamie ideas? - Oh, okay, okay.
如果现在创作不出来音乐
I think if the music thing is not working right now--
没有感觉 我能理解
no vibes are kicking, I get that--
那或许我们应该在网上走红
then maybe we should go viral.
在网上走红
Go viral?
你发布一个博人眼球的视频
You-you... you put out a video that you know is clickbait.
来引诱别人
You know, lures people.
在缩略图里放个奶♥子♥图
We'll put a titty in the thumbnail.
那个牛仔小孩在沃尔玛里
The-the cowboy kid did it at Walmart.
他在沃尔玛里唱歌♥
He was just singing in Walmart.
有些乡巴佬会说
Some... you know, like, some country bumpkin was like,
"看他在走廊里唱歌♥"
"Look at him singing in the aisle."
他们就会让他上《艾伦秀》
And they put that dude on Ellen.
我的生日愿望还没许完
You know, I haven't used up all my birthday wishes yet, so...
我觉得有戏
it's gonna happen.
我觉得你低估了互联网的愚蠢程度
I think you're underestimating how dumb the Internet is.
你在干什么 你到底在干什么
What are you doing? What-what are you doing anyway?
现在吗
Like, at... right now?
我在发呆
I'm drifting.
好吧 我们在网上走红吧
All right, let's go viral.
酷一点
Be cool.
来人舔我吧
Somebody suck me!
戴夫 再来一遍
Dave, Dave, Dave. Do it again.
我没拍下来
It's not... I didn't get it.
再来一遍
One more. Do it again.
抱歉 各位 这是在拍《变相怪杰》
I'm sorry, guys. It's from The Mask.
我们要在网上走红了
We're going... viral.
来人舔我吧
Somebody suck me!
-你拍下来了吗 -太棒了 实在是太棒了
- You got it? - So good. So fucking good.
来人舔我吧
Somebody suck me!
"来人舔我吧"挑战
来人舔我吧
Somebody suck me!
来人舔我吧
Somebody suck me!
我们来做吧
We got to do it.
来人舔我吧
Somebody suck me!
♪来人舔我吧♪
♪ Somebody suck me. ♪
我不明白这么做的意义
I don't understand the concept of just...
-来人舔我吧 -是因为黄色阻特装吗
- Somebody suck me! - Is it the yellow zoot suit?
还是...
Or is it the...
抛出一个请求 想让人真正地
throwing out the request of somebody to actually
对这个人做点什么
do something to this individual?
这肯定是个大胆的请求
Yeah, that's a bold request for sure.
恳请某人去舔他
Imploring somebody to... suck him.
来人舔我吧
Somebody suck me!
我的天啊
Oh, my fucking God.
宝贝 过来 戴夫在网上火了
Honey, come here. Dave's on the Internet.
-看 -是什么
- Look! - What is it?
我看过这个
Oh, I've read about these.
这叫做动图
This is a G-I-F.
当局称蝗虫可能在四个月之内返回
Authorities say the locusts could return in as soon as four months.
当地商场被蝗虫包围
来人舔我吧
Somebody suck me!
我们将会持续为您报道
So we will continue to follow this for you.
来人...
Somebody...
-舔我吧 -普勒斯顿
- Suck me! - Preston!
来人舔我吧
Somebody suck me!
来人舔我吧
Somebody suck me!
来人舔我吧
Somebody suck me!
来人舔我吧 来人舔我吧
Somebody suck me! Somebody suck me!
四千万点击量
40 million views.
我希望金·凯瑞别起诉我们
I hope Jim Carrey doesn't sue us.
你在开玩笑吗 起诉就好了 但不会起诉的
You kidding me? It'd be awesome, but it's not gonna happen.
模仿是合理的 我们得博人眼球
Parody is fair use, man. We have to monetize this.
周一
我今天和一家营销公♥司♥讨论生产我们的衬衫
I'm talking to a merch company today about making shirts.
关于衬衫 我还有一点其他的想法
You know, I had this other thought for T-shirts,
上面要有我胡子的轮廓
where it was, like, the silhouette of my beard
中间放着我的爆♥炸♥头
and my afro right in the middle.
谁想胸前顶着你的爆♥炸♥头啊
Who would want that on their chest?
你在说什么
What are you... what are you talking about?
我的天 这是...
Oh, my God! It's... it's...
"来人舔我吧"那个人
the "Somebody suck me" Guy.
你好 我是利尔·迪基
Hey, Lil Dicky, yeah.
我也是名歌♥手
I'm a musical artist, too.
来一个"来人舔我吧"
Do "Somebody suck me."
来吧 快点 来一个
Come on! Do it! Do it!
我不想
I don't want to.
你是《摩登家庭》里面的基佬吗
Hey, are you the gay guy from Modern Family?
是
Yeah.
-太棒了 简直太棒了 -才没有
- It's cool. That's cool. - No. No, it's not.
剧集 | 说唱王戴夫 | 导航列表