剧集 | 说唱王戴夫 | 导航列表
For how long?
永远
Forever.
这个葫芦网帐号♥登录了太多设备
修改密♥码♥
艾丽
我修改了葫芦网的密♥码♥
但忘了你可能还在用我的账户(完全没关系)
新的密♥码♥是FitsofRage88
我知道密♥码♥起得挺随机的 希望一切都好
我想你了
我要去拿点喝的 你们想要什么吗
Hey, I'm going to get something to drink. You want anything?
我不用了 谢谢
No, I'm good, thanks.
-不用了 谢谢 -注意了
- I'm good. Thanks, bro-bro. - Okay. Heads up,
我们十分钟之后进去
we're in there in ten minutes, all right?
好
Okay.
你今天还要唱那首《监狱》吗
Are you still doing that "Jail" Song today, bro?
是啊
Yeah.
你知道我认识多少人
You know how many niggas I know
挤破脑袋都想签下唱片合同
that would kill to have a record deal, bro?
你遇到了一些障碍
You run into a couple obstacles,
你愿意为了唱一首笑话而赌上一切吗
you ready to risk it all just to get some jokes off?
这太扯了 兄弟
That shit weak, bro.
我不想再听人们教育我如何生活了
I'm getting, like, very sick of people telling me how to live my life.
就是这样 兄弟
It is what it is, bro.
但无论如何 我都会陪你一起
I'm-a rock with you regardless though, period.
那个地方既然叫早餐俱乐部
For a place called The Breakfast Club,
那就应该不只有一盒小麦片
you'd think they'd have more than just a box of Shredded Wheat.
门真重
Heavy door.
大家好 我是戴夫
Hi, guys, I'm Dave.
-早上好 过得怎么样 -安吉拉
- Good morning. How you doin'? - Angela.
-怎么了 -我喜欢和人拥抱 抱歉
- Yes? - I'm a hugger. Sorry.
没问题
Okay.
-好了 -很高兴见到你
- All right. - Good to meet you.
-查理曼 -很高兴见到你
- Charlamagne. - Nice to meet you.
-你好 麦克 -你想来个拥抱吗
- Hi. Mike. - Would you like a hug?
不了 我不喜欢拥抱 你怎么样
No, I'm not a hugger. How are you?
-很好 你怎么样 -我虽然喜欢拥抱
- Good. How you doing? - I mean, I'm a hugger,
-但我不太认识你 所以... -理解
- but I just don't know you, so... - Sure.
我是戴夫 认识你很高兴
I'm Dave, nice to meet you.
我迫不及待地想向你们展示
Man, I can't wait for you guys to hear
我写的这首歌♥
this song that I've got.
-你好 吉姆 -你好 麦克
- Hey, Jim. - Hey, Mike.
你们真的认为我们不会发现吗
Did you really think we weren't gonna find out about this?
这种事你们应该让我们知情
You know, you're supposed to keep us in the loop about this stuff.
我们是搭档
I mean, we're partners.
你是对的 要不我们...
You're right. Uh, you know, let's...
我的天 我们是三年级小学生吗
Oh, my gosh, are we in third grade?
这个话筒是我的吗
Is this microphone mine?
-还能是谁的呢 -一语中的
- Whose else would it be? - Touché.
我觉得我们应该相信戴夫的创作过程
I think we should trust Dave's artistic process.
-我相信 -好吧 听我说
- I do. - Okay, no, so-so check this out.
我想看看会发生什么
And I want to watch what's happening.
我知道 我们就在这里看好了
I know, and let's watch from right here.
-你是个新手 对吗 -我是个新手
- You're a little new, aren't you? - I'm brand-new to this.
直播
把他叫醒 美好的清晨
Wake that ass up. Early in the morning.
早餐俱乐部
早餐俱乐部
The Breakfast Club.
早餐俱乐部
各位早上好 我是安吉拉·绮 这位是查理曼·神
Morning, everybody, I'm Angela Yee, that's Charlamagne Tha God.
-没错 -我们在早餐俱乐部
- Yep. - We are The Breakfast Club,
我们有一位非常特别的嘉宾
and we have a very special guest in the building.
-利尔·迪基在演播室中 -大家好
- Lil Dicky is here. - Hello, everybody.
但他一直介绍自己是戴夫
Yeah, he keeps introducing himself a-as Dave, though.
这是我的名字
That's, uh, that's my name.
我觉得用其他的名字
So, I just feel weird, like,
介绍我自己有点奇怪
introducing myself as anything other than my name.
这点可不像个说唱歌♥手
That's pretty un-rapper-like of you.
我知道
I know, right?
你觉得你的"与众不同" 而不是被看作
Is that something you take pride in, uh, "being different"?
典型的说唱歌♥手 是件值得骄傲的事吗
You know, not-not being, like, uh, seen as a typical rapper?
并不是
Not necessarily.
我甚至不想聊其他说唱歌♥手都是怎么做的
I-I don't want to even speak to what other rappers do.
如果我和别人见面 我不会跟他说
I just, like, if I'm gonna meet someone, I'm not gonna be like,
"你好 我是利尔·迪基" 因为我不是 我是戴夫
"Hi, I'm Lil Dicky," 'cause, like, I'm not. Like, I'm Dave.
是利尔·迪基背后的人 你懂我的意思吗
Like, the guy behind Lil Dicky. You know what I mean?
所以利尔·迪基只是个效仿
So the whole Lil Dicky thing is just a parody?
不 我不觉得这是效仿
No, I don't think it's a parody.
名字里有玩笑的成份
I mean, there's jokes in it
因为我觉得自己是个滑稽的人
because I'm, like, a comical human being, I suppose,
但这是最讽刺的
but it's more satire than anything.
你担心人们会因此认为
Do you worry that people will look at you
你是个过于卖♥♥弄文化的人吗
as a culture vulture because of that?
我什么事都会担心 查理曼
I mean, I worry about just about everything, Charlamagne.
我起床之后就开始担心
Like, I wake up and I start worrying.
那边那个留着脏辫的人是谁 你的枪手吗
W-Who's your guy over there with the dreads? That's your shooter?
给你提供大♥麻♥的人吗 说说 他是干什么的
That's your weed man? That's your-- Go on. W-What does he do?
你有点刻板偏见了 查理曼
You're being a little stereotypical, Charlamagne.
这是我的朋友盖塔
That's my friend Gata.
所以你带着一个带有明显标记的黑人
So you just walk around with a token black guy
为了让你自己更酷一点吗
to make yourself look cool?
不
No.
盖塔 过来兄弟
Gata, come over here, my brother.
-我想跟你聊两句 -真的吗
- I want to holler at you, man. - For real?
-当然了 过来 -太好了
- Yes, man. Come here. - Shit.
好 这是你的话筒
All right. Here's your mic.
我不敢相信
I can't believe this.
我想问你一点关于利尔·迪基
I want to ask you some questions about,
戴夫的问题
Lil Dicky, Dave here.
你为利尔·迪基工作吗
Do you work for Lil Dicky?
没错 他是我的同伙 我是他的伴唱
Yeah, that's my partner in crime. I'm his hype man.
我们火力全开 炸裂舞台
We be turning up, geeked up on stage.
你喜欢利尔·迪基的音乐吗
Do you actually fuck with Lil Dicky's music?
当然 兄弟 最好的之一
Dope, bro. One of the greatest.
-最好的什么 -说唱歌♥手
- Greatest what? - Rappers.
我每天都跟他这么说
I tell him that every fucking day. Like,
"老兄 你太棒了 继续做你的音乐
"Bro, you dope as fuck, bro, keep doing your shit.
-做你自己 别相信这些黑鬼" -不
- Be yourself, bro. Don't fold on these niggas." - No.
你无法说服我 利尔·迪基是
You're not gonna convince me that Lil Dicky is
现在世界上最好的说唱歌♥手
one of the-the best rappers out right now, brah.
-你会看到的 查理曼 -别说了
- Hey, man, you're gonna see, Charlamagne. - Stop it.
总有一天会的 可能不是今天 但你会看到的
One day, bro. Might not be today, but you gonna see.
你为什么选一个黑人当你的伴唱
A-And what made you pick a black man as your hype man?
-这个... -这不是个复杂的问题
- Well... - It's not a complicated question, sir.
我选择盖塔的时候没有考虑种族的问题
I didn't think racially when I-- I mean, I picked Gata.
他给其他说唱歌♥手当过伴唱
He's been a hype man for other rappers.
盖塔了解我的所有歌♥曲
Gata knows all my songs and he's, like,
老实说 他是个有天赋的表演者
honestly, a very, like, talented performer.
他擅长跳舞 他...
He's great at dancing. He's...
白人当然会觉得
Of course a white man would think
黑人是个优秀的舞者 戴夫
a black man is a great dancer, Dave.
我是说 他就是 你懂的...
I mean, he's just, you know...
是的 他是
I mean, yeah, he's, like,
他非常擅长...
he's really-- he's good at-- yeah...
-不是说... -擅长什么
- not... - Good at what?
等等 这是文化挪用吗
Wait, is that cultural appropriation?
是的
Yeah. It is.
是吗 我在想到底是不是
Is it? I'm wondering now if it is or not.
现在吗 此时此刻 白人说唱歌♥手
Just right now? Just right now at this moment, a white rapper
正在想他的所做所为是不是文化挪用
is wondering if what he's doing is cultural appropriation?
老兄 去你的吧
Man, fuck all that.
我住过他父母家
I been in this nigga's mama house.
他们给我做饭 我睡在客房♥
They done cooked for me, I done slept in the guest room.
说真的 你们不了解 别掉进他们挖的坑里
Seriously, y'all don't know. Don't even fall for the hoopla.
在我处于低谷时 你在我身边
You've been there for me, like, when I was down, bro,
在我身边
on my mama, nigga, like...
剧集 | 说唱王戴夫 | 导航列表