剧集 | 说唱王戴夫 | 导航列表
No.
戴夫
Dave!
你压到了它的耳朵 我的天
You just got its ears! My God!
它在尖叫
It's screaming.
戴夫 再来一遍吧
Dave, just... do it again.
闪开一点
Move out of the way.
♪不管你是任丁丁还是安娜·波莲 你都要忍♥着♪
♪ Suck it in, if you're Rin Tin Tin or Anne Boleyn ♪
♪孤注一掷 否则你就会胜利♪
♪ Make a desperate move, or else you'll win ♪
♪然后看到你对我做了什么♪
♪ And then begin to see what you're doing to me ♪
♪音乐电视不是免费的 要求政♥治♥正确 简直要我的命♪
♪ This MTV is not for free, it's so PC, it's killing me ♪
♪我绝望地歌♥唱着你的爱♪
♪ So desperately I sing to thee of love, sure... ♪
这家民宿不错
This is a great Airbnb. Wow.
我紧张得头痛了
Here comes my stress headache.
为什么 会很棒的
Why? It's gonna be fine.
我会和平常一样 给他们留下深刻的印象
I'm gonna blow them away like I always do.
这种说法不会给家长留下深刻印象
Yeah. Nothing blows parents away like,
"这是我男朋友 他是个有抱负的说唱歌♥手"
"Here's my boyfriend. He's an aspiring rapper."
他们来了
There they are.
看看他 你♥爸♥爸想操♥我♥
Please, look at this man. Your dad wants to fuck me.
-疲惫的旅行者们 -你好 爸爸
- The weary travelers. - Hi, Dad.
-你们速度可真快 -你们好啊
- Well, you guys made some great time. - Hey!
是啊 导航还是很准的
Yeah. Waze is very accurate.
艾丽森 你又瘦了
Oh, Allison, you're getting skinny again.
你饿吗
You hungry?
-我不是很饿 -我饿死了
- No, not really. I... - I'm starving.
进来吧 我给你们拿点吃的
Oh, well, come on in. We'll get you something.
-我们有吃的 -谢谢你们
- Yeah, we have food. You bet. Come on. - Thank you. Thanks.
-一路开过来怎么样 -轻松
- How was your drive? - Easy.
-有一点小障碍 但是... -怎么样 老兄
- A little bit of an obstacle, but... - What's up, man?
-你是来帮我的吗 肌肉男 -朱尔斯
- You here to help me out, muscle man? Aw... - Jules!
-你好 -我的天
- Hi. - Oh, my God!
-你很漂亮 -你好
- You look so pretty. - Hi.
我刚洗完手
Okay. Um, I just lotioned my hands.
我不想把你的连衫裤弄上泡沫
I don't want to get it on your little romper.
怪不得你这么香
That's why you smell so nice.
这是无气味的洗手液 我天生就这么香
Oh, no, this is unscented. That's just my natural smell.
-我们走吧 -你们有止痛药吗
- Okay. Let's go. Come on. - Do you have any Advil?
朱尔斯 你我都知道
Jules, you know just as well as I do,
一种错误的论证方式 歪曲理解论敌的立场以便能够更容易地攻击论敌
这就是个稻草人谬误that's such a straw man argument.
这家伙被判了四次终身监禁
The guy got four consecutive life sentences.
-你在说什么 -我完全不同意
- What are you talking about? - I completely disagree with you.
-还是有细微差别的 -并没有
- You know it's far more nuanced than that. - It's not.
有的
Yes, it is. It is.
我借此机会问问你们这些律师
Let me ask you lawyers this while I have you here.
为什么会给人们判多次终身监禁
Why do they even give people multiple life sentences?
政♥府♥是在暗示
Is the government really implying
转世投胎是有可能的吗
that reincarnation is a possibility?
不可能啊 因为这和国家制订的
That can't be right, because then it's a total
政教分离原则背道而驰
separation of church and state violation by the government.
没人这么说 而且比这更复杂
N-Nobody's saying that, and it's far more complicated.
-更复杂 -更复杂
- More complicated? - More complicated.
-比转世投胎更复杂 -更复杂
- Than reincarnation? - More complicated.
-学校怎么样 小艾 -挺好的
- Hey, how's school going, Al? - Really great.
孩子们刚演了一场有关全球变暖的戏剧
Uh, the kids just put on a play about global warming
效果非常棒
that went really well.
非常棒 我在场
It was great. I was there.
对我来说是个很大的项目
And it was a really big project for me.
我很惊讶他们让你钻研这种政♥治♥话题
I'm surprised they let you delve into such political topics.
这不是政♥治♥话题
I mean, it's not a-a political issue.
是人类的问题
It's, like, a... human issue.
里面有果肉 你不能这样
You ca-- It has pulp. You can't...
-怎么了 -你觉得你能把果肉摇出来吗
- What? - Do you think you can shake the pulp out of it?
不就是为了这个吗 不能吗
Isn't that-- The shake-- No? You can't?
-我以为一摇果肉就散开了 -不会
- I thought it disintegrates if you shake it. - No.
-不会吗 -戴夫
- No. - So, Dave,
上次你来的时候 你还在四处打广♥告♥
last time you were here, you were an ad man.
-三伏天的时候 对吗 特里 -没错
- Ugh, the dog days. Am I right, Terry? - That's right.
戴夫 跟我说说
Oh, David, please tell me.
你的"说唱事业"发展得怎么样了
How's this whole "Rap" Thing going? Huh?
现在不需要引号♥了
You know what? No need for quotes anymore.
现在完全合法了
It's actually completely legitimate
而且处于成功的边缘
and borderline unbelievably successful.
-不可能吧 -有点荒谬
- No way. - Yeah, no. It's, uh, it's kind of absurd.
我的每首歌♥曲
Like, every single one of my songs
在平台上都有数百万的播放量
has millions and millions of streams across platforms.
-真的吗 -是啊
- Really? - Yeah. So many
许多不同的公♥司♥都在向我谄媚
different labels are courting me left and right,
想在我身上投很多钱
trying to throw so much money at me.
我上周刚和贾斯汀·比伯一起在录音室里
I was just in the studio last week with Justin Bieber.
-什么 -天呐
-What? - Wow.
-贾斯汀·比伯 -贾斯汀·比伯
- Justin Bieber? Wow. - Justin Bieber, yeah.
-我的天 -没什么大不了的
- Oh, my goodness. - It's not a huge deal,
不过肯定是件
but it's certainly something
-我们该提到的事 -我为你骄傲
- that we should talk about. - I'm so proud of you.
你们知道我会怎么比喻吗
You know what a good metaphor is? I feel like, you know how
你们知道蛇怎样蜕皮 得到一层新的表皮吗
when a snake sheds its skin and gets that fresh layer of epidermis?
我正处于这个阶段
That's where I'm at.
我处于过渡阶段
I'm in that transitional phase.
我在蜕皮
And I'm shedding my skin and, like,
新的皮肤充满光泽
this new layer of skin has so much sheen.
-光泽 充满光芒 -光彩夺目
- Sheen. Like, yeah, shiny. - Just gloss.
-十分形象 -戴夫
- Oh, that's beautiful. - Well, Dave,
你很有自信
you certainly have confidence.
如果能和艾丽分享一点就好了
Oh, I know. If only he could share some with Ally.
-我知道 -这是什么意思
- I know. - What does that mean?
我是说你很有潜力
I just meant you have so much potential.
我希望有的时候你能...
I wish sometimes you would...
把潜力发挥在一些能记住你的孩子身上 仅此而已
use it on some kids who might remember you, that's all.
我还记得我的幼儿园老师
I remember my kindergarten teacher.
我热爱我的工作
And I love my job.
我在培养未来人才
I teach the future. Which...
-没错 -在某些人看来 这很重要
- Oh, yeah. - is a big deal, I-- in some people's minds.
我不记得我的幼儿园老师了 不过
I don't remember my kindergarten teacher, but,
-我还是挺喜欢我的工作 -那么 戴夫
- uh, I do like my job, though. - So, Dave,
你在开拓盈利的渠道吗
are you diversifying your revenue streams?
比如那个说唱歌♥手
Like, uh, like, that rapper-- the one that's, uh,
篮网队的老板
part owner of the Nets. Um...
-杰斯 -杰斯
- Jay-Z. - Jay-Z.
-就像杰斯 -就是他
-Like Jay-Z? - Ooh. He's the one
娶了碧昂丝 我爱碧昂丝
that's married to Beyoncé. I love her.
-她真美 -我在尝试
- She's so beautiful. - You know, I'm working
-不同的选择 -是吗
- on a few different things. - Mm.
我要喝水 失陪了
I-I... -I need water. Excuse me.
其实 我想尝试
I'm actually, I'm-I'm trying to get in,
进军调味品界
like, the condiment space.
-不同的酱料之类的 -是吗
- You know, different sauces. - Mm-hmm.
-食物的流行趋势变化很快 但是酱料 -他真有趣
- Food goes in and out of style. Sauce... - He's so fun.
确实
He is fun.
我想和你说
Hey, um, I wanted to talk to you.
别担心把我的份子钱交给克洛伊的事
Don't worry about giving Chloe any money for my bachelorette,
说实话 你都没机会能去
because honestly, you didn't even get a chance to go.
不 我当然还是会帮着
Oh, no, but I'm-I'm-- of course I'm still gonna help
凑份子
pay for it.
不 我知道 只是
No, I know, I know. It's just...
数目不小
like, it-it wasn't cheap,
我不想让你压力太大 或是
so I don't want you to get stressed out, or...
不 但作为礼物 我应该
No, but as a gift, I should...
不如送我们礼物清单之外的东西
How about you get us something off the registry?
小一点的
Something small.
-小一点的 很好 -好 太棒了
- Something small? Perfect. - Okay. Great. Perfect.
就是乔治·克鲁尼配音狐狸爸爸的那部电影 对吗
剧集 | 说唱王戴夫 | 导航列表