剧集 | 说唱王戴夫 | 导航列表
This shit sounds like it's about to be dusty and crusty down here.
-哟 这地方不错啊 -嗯哼
- Damn! This shit is hard as hell, bro. - Mm-hmm.
看看这装潢 收拾得整整齐齐
Look at the decor, you got it laid out for a peep.
这是整栋房♥子里最棒的一个房♥间 这里有太多回忆了
Best room in the whole house. So many memories down here.
确实有很多回忆
So many memories. I see, bro.
在那个住宿营里到底发生了些什么
What's up with all the overnight camp stuff, though?
你在那里破处了吗
Did you lose your virginity there or what?
差得远了
No, far from it.
在那里我连个姑娘都没亲过
I actually never even kissed a girl there.
-天哪 -但那里是
- Man. - But it was, like, very--
说实话吧 那大概是我最喜欢的一段时光
It's probably my favorite part of life, to be honest.
在那里 我第一次觉得自己像个明星
Like, that's where I really felt like a star for the first time
我变成了一个表演者
and developed as a performer.
那里办了个达人秀
Like, there was this one talent show in particular
本来我完全不该上台的
where I was not supposed to go onstage at all,
但全营的人都喊着
and the whole camp just started chanting
"伯德上 伯德上"
"We want Burd, we want Burd,"
因为我很搞笑 大家都知道
because I was so funny, and everyone knew it.
我就那么走上台了 完全不知道该干嘛
And I went onstage with, like, no idea what I was going to do,
结果我秒杀全场
and I killed it.
我觉得就是从那时起
And I feel like from that point on,
我就知道我命中注定要成为一个明星
I just knew that I was destined to be, like, a star.
看看咱们现在 你在你的老家
Look at us now. You in your hometown.
咱们该去好好嗨一嗨 哥们
We got to turn the fuck up, my nigga.
我在一个夜店认识人
I got the hookup at a club, baby.
我们得出门狂欢一下
We got to go out and T up.
出门去夜店
To-- Out to the clu--
你怎么会在费城有熟人
I don't know. How do you know someone in Philadelphia?
你才刚到这不到两小时
You've been here for, like, two hours.
机场的那哥们 他说 "来吧
The dude at the airport, man. He said, "Yo, come,
带上利尔·迪基 妹子 酒瓶子 桌子"
bring LD, bitches, bottles, table."
我现在脑子比较乱
I got a lot on my mind.
-下次再去吧 -行
- Let's take it one day at a time. - All right. Bet.
你还好吗 还有别的什么需要吗
Are you good? Do you have everything you need?
-爷是个浪子 -你手在那干嘛呢
- I'm a player, bro. - What's that you're doing with your hands?
-捏枕头能让我更快入睡 我没事 -好吧
- Just makes me fall asleep faster. I'm good, bro. - Okay.
《哄盖塔入睡》前情提要
Previously on Tucking Gata In...
不用了 兄弟
I'm cool, bro.
好吧 上周 盖塔不想被哄睡觉
All right, last week, Gata didn't want to get tucked in.
-你在哄一个大男人睡觉 -没错
- You tucking a grown-ass man in, bro. - That's right.
标准哄睡流程 别大惊小怪
Standard tucking, no big deal.
腿放放好 一切都好
Just getting the legs right. Everything good.
你也知道家规
You know house rules.
你还好吗 你也累了吧
Are you, uh, good? You're poofed, everything's...
我真挺好的
Man, I'm good.
好 那再来亲一下小脸脸我就走
All right, and one kiss on the cheek and I am out of here.
这事咱还是别整了吧
I'm cool on all that funny shit, bro.
来个晚安吻我就走 快点
Just one kiss and I'm gone. Come.
别了吧 我还没这么基 真别了
Nah, player. You know I ain't rocking like that. I'm good.
-那你继续吧 浪子 -行
- Play on, player. - All right, bro.
-明早见 -明早见
- See you in the a.m. - You, too, bro.
-我爱你 兄弟 -是啊 我也爱我自己
- I love you, dude. - Man, I love me, too.
晚安
Good night.
你们改无线网密♥码♥了吗
Hey, Care Bear, did you guys change the WiFi password?
因为我连不上网
Because I can't connect,
我得下载这个超大的视频 准备戴夫的舞台设计
and I have to download this huge video file for Dave's set.
没错 网断了 我们得找人来修一修
Yeah, it's out. We need someone to fix it.
-天哪 -怎么了吗
- Jesus Christ. - What?
我真是不敢相信
Well, I can't believe him.
男人应该自己洗车
Well, I mean, a man should wash his own car.
毕竟出去洗车挺贵的
Those things are so expensive for no re...
麦克 那不是他的车
Michael, that's not his car.
他的车在车♥库♥里 他洗错车了
His is in the garage. He's washing the wrong car.
天哪 那还真是
Oh, my God. That's--
那还真是尴尬 看看他
I mean, that's embarrassing. Oh, my-- Look at that.
他开始洗车胎了 我们该不该
He's getting in the wheels. What should we--
-你想让我去告诉他吗 我可以让他停下的 -不用
- Do you want me to tell him? I can go stop him. - No.
让他浪费时间吧
Let him waste his fucking time.
他那傻样还挺逗
He's making somebody happy.
天哪
Jesus Christ.
-麦克 -怎么了
- Michael. - Yeah.
咱们昨天问到哪儿了
Where... where did we leave off?
第十九个问题
Nineteen.
我们该怎么防止人们疯抢戴夫的门票
How do we prevent people from being scalped for Dave's tickets?
我保证 没人会疯抢戴夫的门票的
I promise you nobody is gonna get scalped for Dave's tickets.
-很好 那太好了 -是吧
- Good. That's great. - Okay? Mm-hmm.
其他说唱歌♥手的家长会去吗
Will-will other rapper artists' parents be there?
如果会 你知道他们的名字吗
And if so, do you know their names?
会 其实米克·米尔的家长会到场
Yeah. Actually, yes, Meek Mill's parents will be there.
-米克·米尔 -没错
- Meek Mill's? - Mm-hmm.
鲍勃·米尔和莎伦·米尔
Uh, it's Bob and Sharon Mill.
-鲍勃和莎伦 -鲍勃·米尔和莎伦·米尔 他们人很好
- Bob and Sharon? - Bob and Sharon Mill. Yeah, very nice.
好了 博大♥史♥是什么
All right. Uh... What is HubStub?
此处指大型网络售票公♥司♥StubHub
费城观众们 你们感觉如何
Yo, Philly, how y'all feeling?
我真的巨烦这种夜店
Oh, man, I fucking hate this.
巡演经理必须和艺人待在一起 你必须来
Tour manager's got to be with the artist. You got to be here.
-我要干活了 -干活
- I'm gonna do work. - Work?
-什么 -你要在这工作
- Huh? - You're gonna work in here?
没错
Yeah. Oh, yeah.
你们好 真不错
Hi. Cool.
谢谢 你们不用一直举着 我们不需要
Thank you. You don't have to keep-- We don't have to--
没关系 你们可以把手放下
You're good. You can just put it down.
你现在终于有点说唱歌♥手的样子了 低调男
Hey, you look like a rapper right now, low-key.
你们不用一直跳舞 没关系的 不过还是谢谢了
You don't need to keep dancing. It's fine. Thank you, though.
这是她们的工作
This is their job.
她们就得一直跳
They're really gonna just keep doing this.
-伯德 -图纳
- Burd! - Tuna!
营里的大家伙都来了 快过来
The bunk! The whole camp is here. Yeah, come in.
天哪
Wha...
哥们
Ah, man.
-绝了 -真高兴见到你
- Goddamn. - Hey! Good to see you.
气色一如既往的不错啊
Looking good, as always.
去叫几杯酒来 快进来
Hey, get drinks, get drinks. Get in here.
埃尔兹 埃尔兹 让让位
Elz, Elz, shift.
空间不够了
Bro, there's no fucking space.
-让一让 -你觉得这里还能待下更多的人吗
- Just shift. - Do you think we can fit more guys in here?
我听不见你说什么
I can't hear you.
你们要喝酒吗
Hey, you guys want drinks?
勒贝克住宿营
Camp Lebec.
同处一室 我们重聚了
One roof. We're back, baby.
大家伙又回到一起了
The bunk is back together.
我喝大了
I'm very drunk.
-我得带你们换个座位 -什么
- I got to move you to another section. - What?
我得带你们
I have to move you
-换个座位 -为什么
- to another section. - Why?
利尔·乌兹要来了
Lil Uzi's coming in.
好吧 你想带我们去哪
Okay, where? Where do you want us to go?
好吧
All right.
去他的 我们哪儿都不去
Nah, fuck that, bro. We ain't going nowhere, my nigga.
我们就待在这
We staying right here, bro.
你应该帮我们看着场子
You supposed to be watching our back.
为什么你要在我们喝了几杯酒之后
Why you got to move us now when we got comped for bottles
-就赶我们走 -我都懒得回答你
- and shit? - I ain't even want to talk, man.
要么你们现在自己走 要么我把你们扛走
We either move now or I'll pick you up and move you.
你别想扛人走
You ain't about to pick nobody up.
你老板呢 你经理人呢
Where your fucking owner at? Where the manager at, bro?
他在哪儿无所谓 这是我的工作
It don't matter where he's at. I'm doing my job.
别用这种口气和我说话
Don't be speaking to me like that, bro.
-你说尼玛呢 -我来和他谈 没事的
- What the fuck you talking about? - I'll talk to him. It's okay,
没事 没事 哥们 放松
It's okay, it's okay. Dude, calm down. Relax.
剧集 | 说唱王戴夫 | 导航列表