剧集 | 说唱王戴夫 | 导航列表
organized by, like, every race-- light skin,
黑人 棕色人种 一应俱全 是不是很疯狂
dark skin, brown skin, every tone. Crazy, right?
我从录音室走了之后再给你打电♥话♥
Well, let me hit you back when I leave the studio.
行
All right.
你想演音乐录影带吗
You want to be in a music video?
我对这玩意不太感兴趣
I... don't really think that's my thing.
我没那勇气
I don't have the chest for that.
-不过你想来点咖啡吗 -咖啡可以
- But you want some coffee? - I'll do the coffee,
但我不加奶
but I don't fuck with milk.
出于对奶牛的尊重吗
Out of respect for cows?
出于对奶♥子♥的尊重
Out of respect for the titties.
这是豆子做的豆奶
Well, this is pea milk from a pea.
跟奶♥子♥没什么关系 所以
There's literally not one titty involved, so,
-我觉得你可以 -等等再说豆奶
- I guess you could kind of... - Hold that thought, pea milk.
我问他要不要来 这家伙就怂了
Yo, this dude is, like, punking out, asked to be in my video.
怂了怂了
Punking out.
他们这有各式各样的糖果
Yeah, see, they got all the candy in here, so...
我带你去吃糖
I'm gonna take you to where all the candy is.
兄弟
Oh, man.
-你还好吗 兄弟 -怎么了
- What's up, man? How are you? - What's going down?
没怎么
Chill... chillin'.
-好吧 -你待会儿打算录歌♥吗
- Right. - Are you gonna record later or anything, or...?
-没错 我要录 -好
- Yeah, I'm-a be in there. - All right, cool,
我想放一些节拍给你听听
'cause I wanted to load up some beats for you.
-如果你有时间的话 -听着 在那之前
- If you have any time... - Look-look-look, before that,
你能帮我个忙吗
can you do me a favor?
好的 听着
Okay, look,
这是我侄子索伦
this is my nephew Sauron.
你好 索伦 我是埃尔兹
Hey, Sauron. I'm Elz.
你好 埃尔兹
Hi, Elz.
你这链子真酷
That's a cool chain you got.
-这上面镶的是钻石吗 -是的
- Are those diamonds? - Yes.
我本来该带他去购物的 但我去不了
So, look, I was supposed to take him shopping, but I can't
因为我得去拍音乐录影带
'cause I got to go do this music video,
那场面有点少♥儿♥不♥宜♥
and it ain't the right surrounding for a little bro,
所以我想让你替我带他去购物
so I need you to go take him shopping for me.
-带他去购物 -没错
- Take him shopping? - Yeah, like,
带他去比弗利山庄
take him to Beverly Hills, yeah.
先生 你好像没理解我的意思
Sir, I don't think you understand.
我没钱
Bro, I don't have any money.
我只是个在这工作的普通员工
Like, I work here. I'm a normal dude.
我有钱 索伦 你要多少
I got money. Sauron, how much money you need?
这么多
This much.
没问题
All right, I got you.
对孩子来说 这可是一笔巨款
That's a... awful lot of money to hand a child.
他多大了
How old is he?
现在 我们该怎么办
Now, what do we do?
-分享 -我们要分享
- Share. - We share.
晚点见 索伦
I'll see you later, Sauron.
谢了兄弟 感激不尽
All right, dude, I appreciate it.
我觉得如果让那种人陪他去
Uh, man... I feel like one of these people
可能会更合适一点
he might be more comfortable with.
我该怎么办
What do I...
你要吃东西吗 你想吃吗
Do you need to eat food? Do you eat?
要
Yes.
这简直就是享受
What a treat this is.
看这小脸蛋
His face is...
我喜欢他
I love him.
原谅我的无知 但我还是得问
Let me ask you this, and forgive my ignorance, but...
是不是大多数想成为制♥作♥人的录音师
do most engineers that are trying to become producers
都会走保姆这条路
take the babysitting route?
我想德瑞博士肯定在某个时间段
You know, I'm sure Dr. Dre at one point in time
-也得去当别人的保姆 -他会当保姆吗
- had to babysit someone. - He babysat? Yeah. I...
我不是这行的 我的意思是 我是这行的
This is not my industry. I mean, it's my industry,
但这不是我的专项
but it's not my, like, you know, my niche.
好吧 你的专项是什么 说唱吗
Yeah. What is your niche, rapping?
要说我的专项是什么
Ooh, hard to put your finger
还挺不容易的 我是那种全能型人才
on what my niche is. I'm very, like, multidimensional.
我会说唱 你看着我凭借特技表演走红
You know, I do rap-- you saw me go viral with, like, a stunt
还对美国文化产生了深远影响
where I impacted the entire culture of America.
是啊 观众都是中学生
Yeah, for a bunch of middle school kids.
-真是一场狂欢 -在我看来
- Whoop-de-doo. - The way I see it,
你得进入某个虫洞
you-you've kind of entered this, like, wormhole
改变人生轨迹 然后你的事业
that reverses your trajectory and, like, your career
就像得了本杰明·巴顿[《返老还童》主人公]的病一样
borderline has Benjamin Button's disease,
-有意思 好吧 -因为你一直在倒♥退♥
- Interesting. Okay. - 'cause you just keep going backwards.
你想让你的事业得什么病都行
Your career could have any sort of disease you want it to have,
反正里面有我一半功劳
because I can take half of it.
-怎么会 -你真的
- How? - Do you real...
你的作品有一半都是我的 因为节拍是我创作的
I own half of your stuff, 'cause I make the beats.
-好吧 -因此
- Okay. - Therefore...
-好吧 -如果你想发作品
- Right. - Really, you're waiting on me
你得等我同意 队长
to make everything happen, Captain.
你说得对 抱歉 我刚才只是想装个逼
You're right. I'm sorry. It's just guys being guy...
但你知道吗 你需要一个制♥作♥人的标记
But you know what, you need a producer tag.
不要 制♥作♥人标记太土了
No. 'Cause producer tags are so corny, though.
确实土
They are corny,
但你的会比大多数人的都酷 而且
but yours can be cool...er than most, and also,
这种标记存在的原因
the-the reason that they exist
就是为了防止人们偷了节拍就跑
is so people don't just, like, run away with the beat.
我们现在就录一个
Look, let's make one right now.
打开语♥音♥备忘录
Voice memo up, and...
♪埃尔兹♪
♪ Elz! ♪
♪不♪
♪ No...! ♪
♪不要偷走♪
♪ Don't take it! ♪
我逗你玩呢
Just playing with you.
给你录个像样点的 等等
I'll give you a good one. Hold on.
♪埃尔兹 不要偷走我的节拍♪
♪ Elz, please don't steal my beat ♪
♪或是埃尔兹♪
♪ Or Elz. ♪
你看 不行吧
See? No.
你知道该怎么录吗 用女人的声音
I think-- You know what it has to be? A female's voice.
我也行啊 这很简单
I can do f... Okay, that's easy.
♪埃尔兹 我知道该怎么用这个软件♪
♪ Elz, I know how to use the software well ♪
♪但我不知道怎么在社会上♪
♪ But I don't know how to navigate ♪
♪引领这一行♪
♪ This industry socially. ♪
-性感拉丁女音 -好吧 简单
- Sexy Latin woman. - That's fine. Easy.
你现在说的每个字都像在放屁
'Cause everything you say right now sounds like shit.
性感拉丁音 没问题 好吧
Sexy Latin. I got that, too. Okay.
♪埃尔兹 你是怎么做到的♪
♪ Ooh, Elz, papito, how did you make it ♪
♪一边用软件制♥作♥节拍 一边还把我♥操♥得这么舒服♪
♪ With the software in time in between fucking me so good? ♪
够了 你这也太幸灾乐祸了
Enough. You're too satisfied with my misfortunes.
都是兄弟
It's just guys being guys.
你才不是我兄弟 你是混♥蛋♥
You're not a guy, you're a dick.
真不敢相信特里皮居然放心把孩子给你
I can't believe Trippie entrusted you with this child.
我也不敢相信
Bro, I can't believe it, either.
想想 他也是血肉之躯
Think about it. He has, like, a heartbeat.
-是啊 -节拍
- Yeah. - Beats.
这又不是他的伴奏文件
It's not, like, his session files.
-你知道 这只是 -兄弟 旋律
- You know, this is a... - Bro, vocals,
这些东西交给我 我没意见
I'm fine with stuff like that, yeah.
从实际角度考虑 你愿意丢失这个孩子
Realistically, would you rather lose this child
还是丢掉他所有的伴奏文件
or lose all of his session files?
这两个选项我都不想考虑
I don't want to contemplate either of those options.
听上去都很可怕
They both sound terrifying.
那些是木头衣服吗
Are these wooden shirts?
没错
Yep.
这些衣服都是纯木打造的
All these shirts are 100% wood.
这概念太新潮了
What a concept.
我从来没听说过 太创新了
I have never heard of this. This is very innovative.
这些东西是不是很畅销
Are these things flying off the shelves?
也不算吧
剧集 | 说唱王戴夫 | 导航列表