剧集 | 说唱王戴夫 | 导航列表
Cool.
-南斯 -没错
- Nuance? - Yeah.
把你的东西都给他
Send him all your stuff.
你们俩可以合作一下
You guys could collab or something.
三 二
Three, two...
以防万一 多拍几张
G-Get a few, just in case.
-拍好了 -动作还挺快
- I got it. - Very tight.
这是你女朋友吗
So, is this your girl?
-还没走 -是啊
- Still here. - Yeah.
我觉得你们俩在口完之后还能发推文
I just think it's so sick how you tweet after you, like,
实在太牛逼了
get head and shit.
你就是我的英雄 老哥
You're my hero, man.
我觉得大多数情侣都会遇上这种事
I think that happens to most couples.
♪ Shots at your kickback ♪
♪ Bitch, get back ♪
♪ I said, bro, get back... ♪
谢谢你和我一起来 我很感激
Thank you for coming with me. I appreciate it.
当然了
Yeah, of course. Obviously, you know,
有的时候你只能带我了
you got to have me around sometimes.
这话什么意思
What does that mean?
意思就是 我们现在已经到了这个街区
It-it means that we're in the hood
你也没带其他朋友来
and you had no other friends to bring...
等等 就是这个街区吗
Wait, this is the hood right now?
路上也没有具体某条线规定"我们已经到了这个街区"
There's no line that defines, like, "We're in the hood,"
或是某个指示牌写着"欢迎来到这个街区"
or a sign that says, "Welcome to the hood."
-不过我们已经到了 -是啊
- But, like, we are in the janky. - Right.
和YG的歌♥合作得还不错吧
Song with YG worked out, right?
别说了
Please stop.
-疯子先生抢走了你的一切 -我需要你
- Mr. Nuts took everything from you. - I need-- I need you-- I...
他叫纳蒂
His name is Nutti.
-"他叫纳蒂" -我们不是去
- "His name is Nutti." - And we're not even going
纳蒂家里 我们要去的是盖塔家
to Nutti's house, we're going to Gata's house.
盖塔
Oh! Gata!
"鳄鱼先生 疯子先生 您十点预约的客人到了"
"Yeah, Mr. Gator, Mr. Nuts, your 10:00 is here."
给老子闭嘴
Shut the fuck up.
利尔·迪基来中南区了
Lil Dicky poppin' out in South Central?
-我真不敢相信 -这里是中南区吗
- I can't believe this. - Oh, is this South Central?
就像《笑枪走火》里一样
Like Don't Be a Menace?
你是录音室的那个录音师 对吗
Hey, you the engineer that be at the studio, right, bro?
-对 老铁 埃尔兹 -老铁
- Yeah, papi, Elz. - Papi?
这么基的称呼还是等到了纽约再说吧
Man, save that gay shit for New York, bro.
我们现在在西部呢
We on the west right now, cuh.
我逗你的 哥们 我叔叔就是基佬
I'm messing with you, man. My uncle gay.
而且他冷酷的一逼 进来吧
And he a cold-ass nigga. Come on in, y'all.
好
Okay.
-有客人来了 -你们好 我是凯瑟琳
- Hey, we got company. - Hi. Catherine.
妈 来的客人可不是一般人
Moms, we don't just got anybody in the spot right now.
这是利尔·迪基
We got Lil Dicky in here.
道上最出色的说唱新星之一
He one of the best new rappers in the game.
怎么样 利尔·迪基
Oh, what's up, Lil Dicky?
不 我是个普通人
Oh, no, I'm a normal person.
那位才是利尔·迪基
That thing right there is Lil Dicky.
我是个说唱歌♥手 有意思吧
I'm the rapper, isn't that funny?
我是利尔·迪基 但请叫我戴夫 我更喜欢这个名字
I'm Lil Dicky. But call me Dave. I prefer that.
你为什么管自己叫利尔·迪基
Oh. Well, why you call yourself Lil Dicky?
你的鸡鸡很小吗
You got a Lil Dicky?
很软 自打我小时候起
Soft, it's never even grown at all,
一直没变大过 但是...
since I was a child, but...
不 这就像是用艺名演出
No, it's just kind of like a... play on a rap name.
和你想的正相反
The opposite of what you'd expect.
所以你是一位讽刺型的说唱歌♥手
So, you're a satirical rapper.
正是 看到了吧 我跟你说过大家理解我的所作所为
Jackpot. See? I told you people understand what I'm doing.
盖塔 我要跟你说一件
So, Gata, I have something relatively serious
比较严重的事
I need to talk with you about.
记得你给我介绍帮我安排和YG合作的纳蒂吗
Remember that guy Nutti that you set me up with for the YG verse?
他们答应和我合作一首歌♥
So, they said "Yes" to doing a song.
我给他打了一万块
I sent him $10,000.
钱刚一到账
As soon as the money went through,
他就不回我的短♥信♥了
he completely stopped responding to all my text messages.
这整件事感觉十分...
And the whole thing feels very...
-巧合... -等等
- coincidental and... - Wait, wait, wait.
怎么巧合了
Coincidental how?
我必须假定钱已经被骗走了
You know, I have to assume that my money's gone,
一切都是盖塔安排的
and Gata set the whole thing up, so I don't mean
-我并不是想指责... -等等 兄弟
- to be accusing... - Hold up, bro.
没人卷款逃跑 兄弟
Ain't nobody run off with nothing, man.
纳蒂换了电♥话♥号♥码
Nutti changed his number.
你不能在我家里这么冲 我认真的
You got to kill that energy in my house, though. For real.
纳蒂换了手♥机♥号♥吗
Nutti changed his cell phone number?
我就是这么说的啊
That's what I just said.
谁会在一万美元汇款途中
Who would change their number in the middle of
换手♥机♥号♥啊
a $10,000 wire exchange?
我把他的新号♥码发给你 放松
I'm sending you his new line right now. Relax.
好 我现在就要给他发信息
Okay, I'm gonna text him right now.
拜托老兄 你让我很难堪
Come on, bro, you got me looking crazy.
我可没说一定是你
No, I wasn't saying that I was certain it was you, by the way.
我只是想想发生了什么
I was just trying to think about what happened
回想一下 想想谁是嫌疑人
and replaying everything and thinking about who the suspects
-可能是... -你觉得是我儿子
- could even be and... - Oh, and you thought of my son.
我想知道为什么
Gee, I wonder why that is.
积少成多
Small things to a giant.
我并不是反应过激 这很正常
I ain't even tripping, this shit regular.
人们总是对我评头论足 对我有所成见
People size me up all the time and stereotype me.
强迫我循规蹈矩 就跟我是暴徒一样
Putting me in a box like I'm some thug.
像你一样
Just like you.
你看起来像个书呆子 毫无新意 但你的说唱很厉害
You look like a nerd, all corny. But you rap hard, though.
当人们说唱的时候 展现出的才是最原本的自我
Like, people play they self when they do that shit, man.
你怎么能把我想成这样
How you gonna do me like that?
我明白了
I hear you.
看起来我出糗了
And... it seems I have made a fool of myself
十分抱歉
and I'm very sorry.
-你应该感到抱歉 -我知道 我...
- You should be. - I know. And I'm...
很尴尬
...embarrassed.
纳蒂
我在工作室 现在过来 他给你录歌♥
抱歉 我的天 纳蒂回复了
I'm sorry. Oh, my God. Nutti just responded.
他说如果我们现在过去
Uh, he says if we go right now,
-我们就可以录歌♥ -YG在工作室吗
- we can do the verse. - YG in the studio right now?
-是的 -我得跟你一起去
- Yeah. - Oh, I got to go with you, bro.
我们得把这事解决了
We got to get this sorted out.
-一起去吧 你去吗 -我去
- Please come. You'll come? - Yeah, I'm going.
怎么样
What's up?
你好
Hi.
利尔·迪基 记得我吗
Lil Dicky, remember?
利尔·迪基 你怎么样
Lil Dicky. What up, bro?
巴尔曼 下来
Balmain, down.
要控制你的恐惧 他能闻到你的恐惧
Try to control your fear. He can smell fear.
控制我的恐惧 这要怎么做
Control my fear? How do I do that?
我浑身都散发着恐惧
I reek of fear.
放松 老兄 放松
Just chill, man. Relax.
巴尔曼
Balmain.
就连狗都叫巴尔曼[蛋大] 太硬核了
Damn, even the dog Balmain? That's hard.
你来这儿干什么
Yo, what you doing here, bro?
你懂我的 兄弟 我在这里放松
Man, you know me. I'm just in here, chilling.
你懂的 看看这里怎么样 怎么样 纳蒂
You know what I'm saying, seeing what's good. What's good, Nutti?
-不不 你得离开 -这次的合作
- Nah, nah, you got to skate, man. - Bro, I'm the one that set this
-是我安排的... -我不在乎
- whole little verse thing... - Yeah, I don't give a fuck, bruh.
你也是多余的 老兄
Hey, man, it's like... Man, you being extra, too, man.
你也出去吧 老兄
You burnt out, bro.
走吧
Come on, man.
讨厌穷黑鬼
Hate broke niggas.
让我很紧张
Shit make me nervous.
当然
For sure.
剧集 | 说唱王戴夫 | 导航列表