剧集 | 说唱王戴夫 | 导航列表
♪比我想象得还要黑♪
♪ Darker than I expected ♪
♪那一刻 我突然意识到♪
♪ I realized in that moment ♪
♪我从没见过墨西哥大鸡♥巴♥♪
♪ I've never seen a Mexicano's dick before ♪
♪用口水润湿鸡♥巴♥♪
♪ Spit on the dick ♪
♪他彻底卸下了防备♪
♪ His guard fallen ♪
♪缓缓地抬起他的头♪
♪ Cocked his head back real slow ♪
♪然后说道 "来吧 小蜜桃"♪
♪ And then said: "Ay, carambo" ♪
♪一步步地照做♪
♪ Plan coming to fruition ♪
♪我张开大嘴 把龟♥头♥送入口中♪
♪ I open wide, put the tip in ♪
♪接着闭上双眼 向上帝祈祷♪
♪ And I close my eyes, pray to God and... ♪
好了 关掉好吗
Okay, turn it off, please.
现在就关
Turn it off now.
你想把这首歌♥作为你的第一首单曲吗
You want this to be your first single?
绝对的 在歌♥曲制♥作♥完成后
100% yes, but, like, I will field any and all questions
我会解答一切问题
after the song's completed.
大概还有六分半左右就播完了
There's, like, six and a half minutes left.
能不能等播完再讨论
Can we just talk after the song's over, please?
-尊重一下我的成果好吗 谢谢 -不了
- Have some courtesy? Thank you. - No-- No. Just...
我们绝对不可能发行这首歌♥
We are never putting that song out. Ever.
好吗 我其实还有点担心
Okay? I'm actually a little concerned
哪怕只是在这里播放
that we might be in some sort of trouble
都可能会给我们带来麻烦
even playing it out loud here.
我完全不明白你在说什么
I'm very confused as to what you're even talking about.
这可能是数据媒体问世以来
Like, this is the most innovative piece of content
最具有创新性的内容了
maybe ever, in the history of recorded media.
好吧 为了达成一致的意见
Okay, so we can get on the same page,
你觉得哪里最不妥
what-what rubbed you the most?
吉姆 能让我说吗
Uh, Jim, may I?
-当然 -很好
- By all means. - Okay, great.
没错 让我们心平气和地谈谈
Yes, let's have a nice, civil discourse about this.
作为黑人 我受到了很严重的冒犯
As a black man, I find this extremely offensive.
刑事法律制度
The criminal justice system,
已经体现了对非裔美国人的各种种族歧视
it embodies all the racism that African Americans face
这种事天天在上演
in this country every day.
对于你们来说 通过对黑人的艺术描写
And for you, through a black art form no less,
刻画出这种形象 嘲弄了有关黑人的一切
to take it and make such a-a mockery of everything,
说实话 吉姆 继续进行这个项目
I, uh... You know, I don't even feel comfortable
会让我心里很不舒服
working on this project now, Jim, to be honest.
我理解
I understand.
是的 我也尊重这一点
Yeah, I respect that.
我真的很抱歉你会这么想
I'm sorry that you feel that way, I really am,
但你得知道 还有六分半没播完呢
but just so you know, there are six and a half minutes left
歌♥曲最后的高♥潮♥
where I get to this whole climax
就是揭露刑事司法系统的不公
that exposes the criminal justice system.
这才是这首歌♥的精髓
That's the whole point of the song.
你还没让我播到那里呢
You just didn't let me get there.
我通过歌♥曲的荒谬性 来勾起人们的好奇
I lure people in with absurdity through, like,
通过享有特权人群的视角进行表达
the lens of a privileged perspective.
-我能不能继续... 谢谢 -播吧
- And so, can I please just... Thank you. - Go ahead.
♪咬下他的鸡♥巴♥♪
♪ Bit off his dick ♪
♪啊 小蜜桃♪
♪ Ay, carambo ♪
♪吐出他的鸡♥巴♥♪
♪ Spit out his dick ♪
♪他跪了下来♪
♪ He fell to his knees... ♪
不 岂有此理
No. Uh... Unbelievable.
-我能插一句吗 -请说 潘姆
- May I also chime in? - Please, Pam.
无论在什么时候 你拿强♥奸♥来开玩笑就很离谱
For you to be making jokes about rape... ever,
更别说在2020年了
let alone in 2020,
这种音盲的程度简直让我震惊
I'm just shocked at the level of tone-deafness here.
好吧 潘姆 为了达成一致的意见
Okay, Pam, j-just so we're on the same page,
你的意思是 监狱里的鸡♥奸♥
are you saying that man-to-man prison rape
和普通的强♥奸♥
is, like, the same vibe
-氛围相同吗 -氛围
- as, like, regular rape? - Vibe?!
-不 -氛围
- No... - Vibe?
我们说的是一个意思
I... Uh, we're saying-- we're saying the same thing.
好吧 需要消化的信息挺多的
Okay, this is a lot to digest,
给我们一些时间 我们会再回来找你们
so let us have some time with this and we'll come back to you.
-这样可以吗 -不行 没时间了
- Is that cool? - No, there's no time.
我根本不需要消化什么信息
Like, I don't need to digest anything.
我不是来听你们的反馈 更不是来征求你们的同意
I didn't come here for feedback, or even approval.
我是来告诉你们 这歌♥就得这么发
I came here to tell you this is exactly what it's going to be.
这是我的第一首单曲 是我创作的艺术
This is my first single. This is my art.
当我和你们签约的时候 合同写得很清楚
You know, when I signed to you guys, it was very clear:
创作是我的事 剩下的归你们想
creative is my thing, you guys figure out the rest.
这歌♥就这样了 我们都已经签过合同了
It is what it is, like, that's the deal we agreed upon.
好吧 戴夫 你是被我们签下了 好吗
Okay, Dave, you are signed to us now. Okay?
我们得把控你发行的作品 发行的时间
We do control what you release, when you release it
以及其他内容
and all that.
我们现在已经很清楚了 你需要我们的指导
But it's clear to us now, you need our guidance.
别擅自帮我的忙 好吗
You know what, don't do me any favors, okay?
顺便一提 这里
Because, by the way, this...
这里才是真正的监狱
this is the real fucking jail.
-戴夫 -不 我不干了 这太扯了
- Dave... - No, I'm not-- This is crazy.
我们
We will, uh...
我们回头再和你们商量
we'll get back to you.
你刚刚在干什么
What the fuck were you doing in there?
我刚刚在干什么
What the fuck was I doing in there?
你让声田音乐平台怎么在周五新音乐的节目上
Yeah, well, how the-how the fuck is Spotify gonna play that
播你的音乐 你疯了吗
on New Music Friday? Are you out of your mind?
顺便一提 你单方面禁止我
And by the way, your days of not letting me
提前收听你的音乐的日子 彻底结束了
hear the music in advance are officially over, pal.
我不敢相信 你居然让我一脸懵逼地进去和他们协商
I can't believe you let me go in there blind like that.
他们永远也不会放过这一点的
They're never gonna let that go.
谁在乎他们怎么想
Who cares what they want?!
你说什么呢 我是你的客户
What are you talking about? I'm your client.
我才是你唯一应该关心的人
You should only be worried about me!
我确实只关心你一个人
I am only worried about you,
虽然你那颗芝麻大小的脑子可能没意识到
whether or not your pea-sized brain realizes it or not.
你得帮我解除合同
You got to get me out of this deal.
我不希望以后创作的时候都得听他们使唤
I'm not doing this for my whole career.
帮我解除合同
Get me out of the fucking deal.
-真的吗 真的吗 哥们 -是的 帮我解除合同
- Really? Really, dude? - Yeah, get me out of the deal.
-是啊 -好吧 面对25万
- Yeah. - Okay, so you're not willing to compromise
还有一台能帮助你实现梦想的机器
for $250,000 and a-a machine
你还是不愿意妥协 是吗
that's gonna help you live out your dreams?
我的梦想 你以为我的梦想就是
My dreams? You think my dreams are running everything
每当我想发新歌♥的时候 就得听别人的看法吗 不
up the flagpole whenever I want to put a song out? No.
我不能将就 我不能向我的艺术妥协
I can't half go for it. I can't compromise my art.
你的职责 是做我想让你做的事
Your job is to do what I want.
你认真听好我的要求 然后帮我实现
You listen to what I want, and you make it happen
不惜任何代价
at all costs.
你不用去安抚其他人的情绪
You don't worry about appeasing other random people.
我没想安抚其他人的情绪
I'm not worried about appeasing random people...
那就做好你的工作
Do your fucking job!
履行你的职责
Do it! Do your job!
我不明白 这是我迄今为止最好的作品了
I don't understand, like, this is the best thing I've ever done
我投入了好多时间
by far; I've put so much time into it.
然后麦克就干坐在那边 点头表示赞同
And Mike just sits there nodding his head "Yes,"
满足他们的各种要求 根本就没有支持我的观点
doing whatever they want, not even defending my vision,
像个娘娘腔一样
like a fucking pussy.
你会为他人向你的艺术妥协吗
Okay, would you ever compromise your art for anybody?
如果他们给我钱 当然会
If they were paying me? Yeah.
-要不要看看你的商标 -好的
- Can we get into your logos? - Okay.
好 根据你的邮件
Okay, so per your e-mail,
我弄了一堆的鸡♥巴♥图案和蛋蛋图案
I got a bunch of shafts, a bunch of balls.
有的新颖 有的传统
You know, some young, some old.
你可以自♥由♥组合一下
You can, like, mix and match them.
-还带皱褶的 -没错
- Hmm, wrinkles. - Yeah.
我知道你会想要带皱褶的
I knew you would want wrinkles.
我给你准备了十二张带褶皱的屌♥图
I got, like, 12 wrinkled dicks for you.
我为自己准备了一些没有屌♥图的商标
And then, for myself, I did some without dicks.
剧集 | 说唱王戴夫 | 导航列表