剧集 | 说唱王戴夫 | 导航列表
that weird guy who walks up to him at an art gallery like,
"你好吗 老特 让我来..."
"Yo, what's up, T? Let me fucking..."
你想让我介绍你吗
You want me to introduce you?
-你根本不认识他吧 -看好了
- You don't even know him, though. - Man, watch this shit.
可你根本不认识他啊
But you don't even know him.
特雷皮老哥 你还好吗 兄弟
My boy Trippie. What's good, my nigga?
-你♥他♥妈♥哪位 -我是盖塔
- The fuck is you? - It's Gata.
哥们儿 你真要装不认识我吗
Come on, man, you gonna act like you don't know me, bro?
我们在私人会所里见过
We was just at Soho House, man.
别给我这种眼神
Oh, don't give me that.
我妈跟你妈很熟的
My mom and your mom is cool.
你不记得了吗 咱们还一起烧烤过 兄弟
You don't remember, from the barbecue, brah?
我妈是凯瑟琳·布兰顿
My mom is Catherine Branton, bro.
不认识
Nah, I don't know who that is.
不好意思 我很喜欢你的作品
I'm sorry. I'm a huge fan of your shit, bro.
我一直在听你的歌♥
I listen to your shit all the time.
对了 你现在缺不缺工程师之类的
By chance, do you have, like, an engineer or anything right now?
你懂我意思的
You know what I'm saying, like...
-不缺 -好吧
- Nah. - Okay.
我一般不会这样 但说到工程师
I don't ever, like, do this, but like, bro, I'm that guy
我就是最适合你的那个人
when it comes to engineering, like...
你找不到比我更好的了
I'm-a say it, yeah, I'm the fucking one.
-真的 -我还可以
- The truth. - And I think that I can take
把你的音乐提升一个境界
your music to whatever the next level is,
打造出高品质的歌♥曲
you know, quality-wise.
但是不像其他那种
Not anything else, though, like,
你在那里随便唱着自己的风格
you got your own fucking swag going down, big dawg,
这特别难 所以...
and it's fucking hard, so...
行吧 留个联♥系♥方式吧
Bet. Let me get your info.
真的吗
Really?
-嗯 -好吧
- Yeah. - Okay.
格雷格汽车换油
城市水族馆
-你好啊 -你好
- What's up? - Sup?
你们这派对办的挺不错
You guys throw a great party.
我跟这些人没什么关系
Oh, no, I'm not-- I'm not, I'm not with these guys.
我是搞金融的
I-I'm, I'm in finance.
-夜间股票交易员 -是吗
- Nocturnal stock trader. - Really?
-是的 -具体做什么的
- Yeah. - What kind of stuff?
我一直想拓展客户范围 想多样化一点
I've been pushing my clients to diversify.
你也是金融业的人吗
Are-are you in finance?
音乐经纪人
Yeah-- well, music manager.
摇滚 挺酷的
Oh, rock and roll. Very cool.
-是啊 -所以你不光处理合同
- Yeah. - You-- So you don't just handle the contracts,
-你还负责他们的投资证券组合 -没错
- you also do their investment portfolio? - Yeah.
-是吗 厉害 -是的是的
- You do. Wow. - Yeah, absolutely. Absolutely. Yeah.
真有意思
That's interesting.
-所以最重要的是录音 -没错
- Okay, so the master is the recording, - Right,
-发行的话就是写歌♥ -是的
- and the publishing is the songwriting? - Exactly.
所以艺人有两个收入源
Right, so the artist has two streams of income.
缺一不可 必须两者兼具
You can't have one without the other, you have to have both.
不 你没懂我的意思
No, no, y-you're not getting what I'm saying.
不 我懂你的意思了
No, I am getting what you're saying.
是你没在听我说什么
You're not hearing what I'm saying.
如果他们发行歌♥曲能赚十倍以上的话
Of course they're gonna give on the royalty
他们当然要交版税
if they're getting 10x on the publishing.
那叫发片
It's called pub.
是吗
Is it?
我告诉你 那个黑♥手♥党♥的游戏
Yo, man, I'm telling y'all about this Mafia game.
是汤姆·汉克斯让我加入的
Tom Hanks put me down on it.
他真是全世界最有天赋的人
And plus, he's, like, the best finesser in the world.
我都不敢相信我真的遇到他了
I mean, I can't believe I honestly met him.
-天哪 那是小暴徒 -是吗
- Oh, my God. That's Young Thug. - Really?
小暴徒就在那里 没错
That's Young Thug right there, yes.
黑♥手♥党♥弱爆了
Mafia sucks.
小暴徒 你得消停一下了
Young Thug, you got to stop surrounding yourself
别再去跟老好人和戏子们混了
with, like, yes-men and theater dorks.
等等 什么 那可是阿甘
Wait, what? That's Forrest Gump.
甘纳坐在那边 我们该不该 是吗 天哪
That's Gunna as well. Should we go over-- Yeah? Oh, my God.
-我说的吧 -你们在聊什么呢
- Like I said. - What are you talking about?
那是《玩具总动员》里的伍迪
That's-that's Woody from Toy Story.
各位 介意我们加入吗
Hey, guys, you mind if we join?
来吧
Sure.
谢谢
Thank you.
哥们儿 你病了吗
Dude, are you sick?
不 抽大♥麻♥呛着了
No. Just, like, weed cough.
好多...
So m...
好多痰
So much phlegm.
你刚刚那一咳里有好多痰
Unbelievable amount of phlegm in that cough.
兄弟 你明明两天前就病了
You know, hey, bro, you was sick, like, two days ago.
没错 这周早些的时候我生病了
Yeah, I was sick, at, earlier this week,
但我现在已经不会传染别人了
but I'm not contagious anymore.
你怎么知道你不会传染别人了
How do you know if you're not contagious anymore?
你是怎么推断出来的
Like, how could you possibly deduce that?
谁知道它们什么时候会传染
Who-who knows when they are contagious?
你是医生吗
Are you a doctor?
我不是医生 我的意思是...
I'm not a doctor. I'm just implying that neither...
顺便一提 我是你的狂热粉丝
By the way, such a big fan.
我也算个说唱歌♥手
I am just a rapper as well, and I have
这周我还有好多事要做 你会知道的
so much stuff to do this week, and I-- Y-You would know.
鼻塞或是嗓子疼的时候录不了歌♥
You can't record with a stuffed nose or a sore throat.
我只是
I just, you know... I--
来这里是我的梦想 但如果你们病了 我只能离开
It's a dream to be here, but I have to exit if you're sick.
我是你们的狂热粉丝
I'm such a big fan of both of you,
如果你们生病了 你们就不应该
and if you are sick, you shouldn't be...
-赶紧滚 -好吧
- Fuck out of here. - Okay.
我就说说而已 好好养病
I'm just saying, let yourself heal.
-如果病了就别抽烟 -好吧 再见 小暴徒
- Don't smoke if you're sick. - Okay, bye, Young Thug.
-这家伙会说唱 -算是吧
- Yo, this nigga rap? - Kinda.
他不可能是说唱歌♥手
He can't be a rapper.
穿着那身衣服
Dressed like that?
说唱歌♥手不会穿...
No fucking rap...
周二
该死
Fuck.
该死的小暴徒
Fucking Young Thug.
戴夫
David.
怎么了
What?
你干什么呢 一个人傻站在那里
What are you doing here? Are you just standing here
-什么也不做 -是啊
- by yourself, doing nothing? - Uh, yeah.
我能和自己的思想独处 我又不是精神上的弱者
I can be alone with my thoughts. I'm not a mental weakling.
我有事想和你说 不过
I want to run something by you, though, um...
-你要先整理一下行头吗 -不用了
- You want to get situated? - No.
好吧 我说了
Okay, uh, here it goes.
我想成为你的经纪人
I want to be your manager.
-真的吗 -真的
- Really? - Yeah, really.
我觉得不太合适
I don't think that's a very good idea.
我不同意 完全不同意
Okay, well, I disagree. Uh, I wholeheartedly disagree.
你为什么觉得这不合适
Wh-Why do you think it's not a good idea?
-为什么 -没错
- Why? - Yeah.
因为你完全不了解音乐行业
Uh, how about 'cause you know nothing
这个理由怎么样
about the entire music industry. How's that for an idea?
你觉得真有这么复杂吗
Do you really think it's that complicated?
昨晚我和一个音乐经纪人谈过
Last night I talked to a music manager.
他把他平时的工作都告诉了我
H-He told me exactly what he does,
也就花了15分钟 没那么难 好吗
which took all of 15 entire minutes. Not that hard, okay?
你知道我上过商学院 这是我的专业
You know I went to school for business. I'm a business major.
我不太关心工作流程
I'm not concerned about the workflow as much
相比之下 我更关心的是文化差异
as I'm concerned about, like, the cultural difference here.
我很了解文化
Oh, I am culturally hip.
我想操穿彪马衣服的女孩
I'd like-- I want to fuck girls who wear Pumas.
我明白 我很酷
I get it. I'm-I'm a cool guy.
而且 昨晚我和自己见过的
Also, last night I chopped it up
剧集 | 说唱王戴夫 | 导航列表