剧集 | 说唱王戴夫 | 导航列表
- It's not that serious. - I don't care about them people, fool.
要么你现在还我钱
Either you gonna run me my money, bro,
要么你回去把鞋退了
or you gonna take them shoes back right now, bro.
-我没开玩笑 -我知道你看见我
- I'm not playing with you. - I know you see me working
和吃豆人和韦恩他们在合作
with Pacman da Gunman, Wayne...
我一点也不关心
I don't care about none of that make-believe,
-那些有的没的事 -老兄 冷静
- fairy-tale shit, bro. - Bro, just chill.
-好了 给 -把鞋退了
- Okay, look. Here. - Bro, take them shoes back.
他欠你多少钱
How much money does he owe you?
夫人 我不会要你的钱
Ma'am, I wouldn't take no money from you.
-我保证不会 -老兄 没事
- I promise you, I wouldn't. - Bro, it's all good. You know what?
来吧 我们去把鞋退了
Come on, big homey. Let's go. It's all love.
-好 -你看 我会...
- A'ight. - Okay, look. Here, I'll...
打开收银台
Hey, bang the register, man.
-我要退货 -这才像话
- I got to make a return. - That's what I'm talking about.
-好的 -没错
- Okay, uh... - Yeah.
我需要退款理由
I just got to give a-a reason for the return.
因为他是个黑鬼贱♥货♥ 这就是原因
'Cause he's a bitch-ass nigga. That's why.
好吧
Oh. All right.
我会记着的 老兄
I will remember that, bro.
给
Here.
这是我的钱 混♥蛋♥
Punk, no, that's my money, nigga.
-收据给我 -你知道吗
- Give me the receipt. - Man, you know what?
难以置信
I can't believe this.
他都不知道我有多牛逼
He don't even know I'm poppin' like that, bro.
一切都会好起来的 这个世界
It's gonna be all good, bro. The whole world
都会看到我有多牛逼 我会买♥♥下这里所有的鞋
gonna see how poppin' I am. I'm-a have all of this, bro.
去他妈的鞋子
Man, fuck all these shoes.
这些都会是我的
All this shit gonna be mine!
这个系列的鞋都会归我
I'm-a own this whole entire collection!
感觉到了吗 这一切都会归我
You feel me? All this shit gonna be mine.
格伦 我要叫保安了
Glenn, I'm gonna call security.
每种颜色的鞋都会是我的
Every colorway in here gonna be mine!
这些黑色款 都会归我
These black ones. All of this shit gonna be mine.
-这家店都会归我 -盖塔
- This whole entire store is gonna be mine! - Gata.
盖塔 你的行为有点疯过头了
Gata, listen, listen, you're acting really crazy right now.
-疯 你说我疯 -只是
- Crazy? You calling me crazy? - Just...
你是我妈吗 他没和吃豆人合作
Are you my mama? He ain't working with Pacman da Gunman.
也没和利尔·韦恩合作
He ain't working with Lil Wayne.
-这又有什么关系 -是我
- What does that have to do with anything? - That's me.
他不明白我这张脸就是钱
He don't even realize my face is money.
我只想让你冷静下来
I just need you to calm down.
-深呼吸 -我冷静不了
- Take a br... - I ain't calming shit down!
而且 我要把外套脱了
Matter of fact, I'm-a take this jacket off.
你给我买♥♥的外套是便宜货
This shit that you bought me is cheap.
我不需要任何人
I don't need nobody.
去他的外套 看
Fuck this jacket. And look.
还有这个装着笔记本的书包
And this backpack that got this laptop in it.
感觉到了吗 这个1300美元的笔记本
You feel me? This $1,300 laptop
-对我来说一文不值 -天哪
- ain't shit to me. - Oh, God!
感受到了吗 一文不值
You feel me? Ain't nothing.
你是我妈 你怎么能说你儿子疯了
So, how are you my mama and you talking about I'm crazy?
你怎么能说你儿子疯了
How you gonna call your own son crazy?
冷静点 我没有
Please. Just-- I didn't--
-冷静点 -没人能冷静下来
- Just relax! Just... - Ain't nobody about to calm down.
我才不会
I ain't about to c--
-放开我 放开我 -天哪
- Get your hands off me. Get your hands off me. - Oh, my God.
-别伤害他 -放开我
- Please, don't hurt him. - Get your hands off me.
-别伤害他 -快联♥系♥别人
- Don't hurt him! - Call somebody!
甘特尔先生
Mr. Ganter,
我要给你注射一小剂丙戊酸钠来稳定你的情绪
I'm gonna give you a low dose of Depakote to stabilize you,
看看你之后的反应如何
and we'll see how you go from there.
你能看看我吃到玉米饼会是什么反应吗
Can you see how I do with a commissary burrito, man?
我进来之后什么都没吃过
I ain't ate shit since I've been here.
好 我去给你拿个玉米饼
Yeah, I'll get you a burrito.
-谢谢你 医生 -我简直不敢相信
- Thank you, Doctor. - I can't believe this.
我知道 亲爱的 我们会挺过这一关的
I know, honey. I know. We're gonna get through this.
-他们为什么要把我绑在床上 妈妈 -我知道
- Why'd they strap me to the bed, Mama? - I know.
-我爱你 -他们为什么把我绑在床上
- I love you. - Why'd they strap me to the bed?
天哪 亲爱的
Oh, my God, sweetheart.
没事的
It's okay.
你就坐在那里
You're just sitting there,
眼睁睁地看着
just looking at me like--
那个医生像对待白♥痴♥一样和我说话
letting the doctor talk to me like I'm just some stupid person,
就像我疯了一样 妈妈
like-like I'm just crazy, Ma.
你还直接让他走了
Like, you just let him walk away.
嘴里还念叨着我不认识的药
Talking about some pills I don't even know about.
求求你 别这样 妈妈怕
Please, please, please, please,
"让我儿子正常一点"
"Take this shit off my-my son. Like..."
没事的 没事的
It's okay. It's okay.
盖塔 明晚七点 又一场排练
Gata, tomorrow night, 7.00 p.m., another rehearsal.
明天有又一场排练吗 兄弟
Damn, another rehearsal tomorrow, bro?
-该死 我知道了 -我说实话
- Damn, I'm there. - And if I'm being honest,
我们要比昨天更加专注才行
we got to be a lot more focused than we were today,
因为昨天很是迷惑...
'cause it was all over the place and...
-认真一点 -好吗我需要你帮我填这张表
- Bring it, okay? - I need to get that filled.
喂
Hello?
-谢谢你 -喂 盖塔
- Thank you. - Hello? Gata.
-喂 -我在听 兄弟
- Hello! - Oh, yeah. I'm listening, bro.
你了解我 我正在调戏小妞儿呢
You know me. I'm just fucking with some bitches.
盖塔 我无法表达
All right, Gata, like, I can't even express
这场演出有多重要
how important this show is, okay?
所以请别让我失望
So please do not disappoint me.
当然了兄弟 糖浆是从树上流下来吗
Come on, bro. Does molasses drip on trees?
这句谚语我不太熟悉 但我知道了
That adage is not one I'm familiar with, but sure.
我得挂了 明天再聊
I got to go. I'll talk to you tomorrow.
再见
Goodbye.
我十分抱歉
I am so sorry about that,
我需要你尽快填好配方和剂量
but I need to get that dosage and prescription filled ASAP.
适用于治疗癫痫还是稳定情绪
Is this for seizures or mood stabilization?
后者
The last one.
你之前吃过这种药吗
Have you had this dosage before?
你们就站在这里看着吗
Y'all just gonna stand there and watch?
没有 从没吃过 但我的医生告诉我
Nah, I never had this dosage, but my doctor told me
如果我发现自己情绪激动
if I find myself, like, ramping up,
那么我需要吃这种药
that I need to get this dosage.
好 给我三十分钟
All right. Give me 30 minutes, okay?
谢谢你
Thank you.
♪我的鸡♥巴♥弱爆了 我的鸡♥巴♥弱爆了♪
♪ My dick sucks, my dick sucks ♪
♪我的鸡♥巴♥弱爆了♪
♪ My dick sucks... ♪
低音确实更有力了
Yeah, the 808s are harder.
所以就这样吧 结束了
So, let's leave it as is-- done.
但说实话 我不觉得这个低音是最好的
I do think that it's not the perfect 808s if I'm being honest.
你能不能把你
Can you actually pull up, uh,
之前为我保留的大♥麻♥节拍调出来
that propane beat that you have on hold for me?
我觉得那里面的低音更好
'Cause I think those 808s are even better.
-如果我们可以合并的话... -为你保留的
- And if we could incorporate... - On hold?
-赶快给我放一下 -好
- Play that for me real quick. - Okay.
把这些合并
Incorporate those.
本来可以 但我把这个给别的说唱歌♥手了
I could, but I gave this one to some other rapper.
所以...
So...
你在开玩笑吗 还是认真的
Are you joking, or no, you're being serious?
你把你为我保留的节拍
You gave the beat that you were holding for me away
给了别的说唱歌♥手 我一直在努力创作这首歌♥
to a different rapper? I-I've been working on that song.
你用这个节拍创作了三个月
For three months, you've been working on that beat?
是啊 有时候我要花一年的时间才能写出歌♥来
Yeah, it takes me... years to write a song sometimes.
我花了许多时间在这个节拍上
I've been putting in so many hours over that beat.
-你就这样给别人了吗 -好 我来问你个问题
- You just gave it away? - Okay, so let me ask you a question.
如果碧昂丝对我说
If, let's say, Beyoncé was like,
"埃尔兹 我现在需要一个节拍"
"Yo, Elz, I need a beat right now."
她和杰斯想出张专辑
剧集 | 说唱王戴夫 | 导航列表